PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston State QB Invited to Shrine

smallcollegefbfan
October 20th, 2008, 06:19 PM
QB Rhett Bomar has accepted an invite to the East-West Shrine game. Congrats Bomar! xthumbsupx

TexasTerror
October 20th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Congrats to Bomar -- will be right in SHSU's backyard. :)

Hoyadestroya85
October 21st, 2008, 12:54 AM
no surprise here really

JohnStOnge
October 21st, 2008, 12:08 PM
I guess there he'll have some receivers who will catch the ball with reasonable consistency. In fairness, he throws the ball hard. But both times I've actually seen him play...once in person and once via webcast...his receivers dropped a lot of catchable passes.

smallcollegefbfan
October 21st, 2008, 06:42 PM
Word on the street is that he could be invited to the Senior Bowl as well. I would not be shocked if he was, in fact, I expect it.

Hoyadestroya85
October 21st, 2008, 08:00 PM
if his pro career doesn't pan out he could always go into the auto sales business

patssle
October 21st, 2008, 09:24 PM
if his pro career doesn't pan out he could always go into the auto sales business

HAHA that's hilarous! Havn't heard that one before!!!

xrolleyesx

Hoyadestroya85
October 21st, 2008, 10:57 PM
i'm happy for rhett though.. he should be a good pro

Hoyadestroya85
October 22nd, 2008, 01:07 AM
HAHA that's hilarous! Havn't heard that one before!!!

xrolleyesx
really... i thought you would have
because he was kicked out of OU because he worked in a car dealership and didn't show up

3rd Coast Tiger
October 22nd, 2008, 09:04 AM
really... i thought you would have
because he was kicked out of OU because he worked in a car dealership and didn't show up

This is too funny! xlolx

Not the fact about Bomar and "car dealership gate" but the fact that you think nobody knew that already about him and his situation at OU and what brought him to SH. xlolx

TexasTerror
October 27th, 2008, 08:42 PM
From GoBearkats.com...

"This is a great opportunity for me," Bomar said. "It's good knowing that you are getting respect around the country. It will be exciting to represent Sam Houston State and my teammates in a game like this."

http://www.gobearkats.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=19900&ATCLID=1612720