PDA

View Full Version : Texas State vs. McNeese highlight video

MaximumBobcat
October 14th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Really well put together video, shows most the scores and big plays, as well as some post game interviews. xthumbsupx xnodx xthumbsupx

http://newstreamz.com/2008/10/13/newstreamz-video-extra-texas-state-versus-mcneese-state

3rd Coast Tiger
October 14th, 2008, 11:13 AM
I guess everything is starting to click now for the Bobcats. xthumbsupx

Bearkat-Backer
October 14th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Nice win for the Bobcats! Hopefully Mcneese is 0-2 in the SLC after this weekend. xthumbsupx

smcwildcat
October 14th, 2008, 02:39 PM
howd they loose such a big lead?>... and that Q looks real legit and WR's

TheRiver
October 14th, 2008, 02:40 PM
They stop trying to win and started trying not to loses on D

msupokes1
October 14th, 2008, 03:48 PM
McNeese has a good offense and can put up alot of points in a hurry. But they were only on the field for 20 minutes in the game against TX St. They also scored and got an onside kick that helped. McNeese was able to move the ball quite well all night but as stated in other post fumbled twice inside the 2 yard line going in for the score.

McNeese75
October 14th, 2008, 05:10 PM
howd they loose such a big lead?>... and that Q looks real legit and WR's

Q is legit as long as he does not get hit (and he probably won't in the SLC). The real test will be if a defense can get to him and rattle his cage a little.

patssle
October 14th, 2008, 05:28 PM
UCA will rattle his cage. They got to Bomar a lot and we usually have a good offensive line.

He is also not consistent AT ALL. Who knows what BG will show up vs. UCA.

slycat
October 14th, 2008, 05:56 PM
UCA will rattle his cage. They got to Bomar a lot and we usually have a good offensive line.

He is also not consistent AT ALL. Who knows what BG will show up vs. UCA.

We plan on running the ball more than y'all did.

patssle
October 14th, 2008, 06:09 PM
We plan on running the ball more than y'all did.

You should do well. UCA could not stop our running game or our passing game.

txstatebobcat
October 14th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Q is legit as long as he does not get hit (and he probably won't in the SLC). The real test will be if a defense can get to him and rattle his cage a little.

Say what you will about Bradley George, but the man can take a hit. His inconsistency is that he is either on or off for an entire game and not at certain points in a game.

McNeese75
October 14th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Say what you will about Bradley George, but the man can take a hit. His inconsistency is that he is either on or off for an entire game and not at certain points in a game.

I'll buy that. He make be able to take a hit (he is certainly big enough) but you can sure tell he doesn't like to. When he is on, he looks like a million bucks, when he isnt, the cape falls off :)

blackfordpu
October 14th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I miss the days when we had someone to make highlights for the Kats. xnodx

GrizRchattybound
October 14th, 2008, 11:08 PM
2 Questions:

What is the playing surface?

Did it seem like way quiet to anyone else other than a few cow bells at a few key times.

No offense - I just thought it would be a lot louder with all those McFans.

McNeese75
October 14th, 2008, 11:27 PM
2 Questions:

What is the playing surface?

Did it seem like way quiet to anyone else other than a few cow bells at a few key times.

GeoMax2 is the turf

The game attendance was only around 12,000. One major reason for the smaller crowd is LSU was on prime time TV at the same time. Unlike a certain team from Missoula, we compete with a flagship state school for fans whenever they play at the same time. xnodx

buckp
October 15th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Question:

That's because we were (way) behind most (99%) of the time! xbawlingx

MSU_77
October 15th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Very nice video, except for, you know...the outcome. :o