PDA

View Full Version : Go Jacks!

andy7171
October 13th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Hey dbJon and you other NAU fans. I was clicking around Saturday and found the NAU football game. That announcer of yours sounds like a wrestling announcer.

How many does that stadium hold? The far side looked kinda sparse. Is that the norm?

dbackjon
October 13th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Stadium hold around 15K. And usually gets around 8-10 K for games.

NAU students tend to head for Phoenix on the weekend.

Hope you liked the NAU D!

andy7171
October 13th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Hope you liked the NAU D!

Coming from anyone else I would know exactly what you meant. But ... now I just feel oogey. xlolx

They were pretty impressive. The running back looked nice too.

Portland State has a fire plug coming out of the backfield. 5'1" 240! The announcer said, just like my prom date. Hilarious.

Are all the games on that channel? If so, this is a good find to see the rest of the Big Sky teams on your schedule. xthumbsupx

alexale23
October 13th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Coming from anyone else I would know exactly what you meant. But ... now I just feel oogey. xlolx

They were pretty impressive. The running back looked nice too.

Portland State has a fire plug coming out of the backfield. 5'1" 240! The announcer said, just like my prom date. Hilarious.

Are all the games on that channel? If so, this is a good find to see the rest of the Big Sky teams on your schedule. xthumbsupx

That is funny as hell xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Just like my prom date xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx