PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Perrilloux

jsugamecocks1
October 9th, 2008, 10:54 PM
So what do you think about RP's job thus far in the FCS and do you think he will stay for senior season or go into the NFL draft after this year.
Just wondering

Hood
October 10th, 2008, 08:29 AM
No way the young man is ready for the next level. He'd be the biggest draft risk this side of....would you accept Maurice Clarett?

No doubt he is talented, but he's going to need more than 1 year as a full time started, especially since transferring to an FCS squad.

smallcollegefbfan
October 10th, 2008, 09:39 AM
With all the off field incidents in the NFL I would be shocked if he was even drafted this year. He needs another year to improve and show the NFL that he is not the immature kid they think he is.

jsugamecocks1
October 10th, 2008, 10:11 AM
I agree with you about the full time starter thing. And in regards to the trouble he has pretty good since getting to JSU i dont think he has gotten in trouble yet but i am not sure

mrklean
October 10th, 2008, 10:39 AM
I agree with you about the full time starter thing. And in regards to the trouble he has pretty good since getting to JSU i dont think he has gotten in trouble yet but i am not sure

Glad to hear this. Hey quit dodging GSU, let the Eagles come to town and play the COCKS!!!!!

jsugamecocks1
October 16th, 2008, 01:16 PM
I would love to see the eagles play us since that is where all my family went. But JSU is too busy wanting to move up a division and build a new stadium and the whole school and town are fighting over it

JohnStOnge
October 16th, 2008, 04:01 PM
The situation is the same as it was the last time I was involved in this kind of discussion. If one didn't know Perrilloux's history, he would not stand out in the pack of FCS quarterbacks. He's 49th in passing efficiency. He's thrown more interceptions (10) than touchdowns (9). He's 36th in total offense. He's averaged 3.1 yards per carry rushing.

No way he's ready to go pro. It's not a given that he's ever going to be ready because, though he's doing OK, he's certainly not tearing it up at the FCS level.

alexale23
October 17th, 2008, 11:49 AM
No way he gets drafted this year

jaxstatealum
October 23rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Glad to hear this. Hey quit dodging GSU, let the Eagles come to town and play the COCKS!!!!!

Man I'd love to play you guys too. I think a good home and home for 44 years would do wonders. Besides, I like Savannah and it would give me a good excuse.

As for RP. He's good, but not ready. If he really wants to play in the NFL he better stay and get another year under his belt.