PDA

View Full Version : LFN: Preview of Fordham at Lehigh

Lehigh Football Nation
October 9th, 2008, 01:34 PM
http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2008/10/preview-of-fordham-at-lehigh.html

Time to end the expansion talk (for today, anyway): it's time to think about the premier Patriot League matchup this week - Fordham vs. Lehigh in what very well could be an elimination game for the Patriot League title race. xeekx

Lehigh Football Nation
October 10th, 2008, 01:11 PM
I can't believe I'm the only person excited about this game... :p

DetroitFlyer
October 10th, 2008, 02:10 PM
I'll be keeping a close eye on this game. I'm thinking that Fordham wins at Lehigh, a rare feat to say the least.

Franks Tanks
October 10th, 2008, 02:18 PM
I'll be keeping a close eye on this game. I'm thinking that Fordham wins at Lehigh, a rare feat to say the least.

You havent been paying attention to Lehigh this year. (the only theam they have beat so far is your precious drake) But that surely means they will go deep in the playoffs since Drake is a national power.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 10th, 2008, 02:23 PM
You havent been paying attention to Lehigh this year. (the only theam they have beat so far is your precious drake) But that surely means they will go deep in the playoffs since Drake is a national power.

I hope you're right! xlolx

crusader11
October 10th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I agree that this is a must win game for both teams. No way a 2 loss team is winning the PL.

DetroitFlyer
October 10th, 2008, 03:03 PM

Drake is a national power? That must mean that San Diego is going to the Rose Bowl considering what they did to Drake, at Drake last weekend!

Having seen Fordham in person, I feel pretty confident that they can take care of business versus a Lehigh team with a few shall we say challenges.... Fordham absolutely has the tools to win the PL again this season, IF THEY ACTUALLY EXECUTE, especially on offense....

Go...gate
October 10th, 2008, 06:31 PM
I cannot see Lehigh losing this game. Fordham is good but Lehigh is desperate.

ngineer
October 10th, 2008, 09:48 PM
I cannot see Lehigh losing this game. Fordham is good but Lehigh is desperate.

I hope you're right on the approach the Lehigh players bring to the game. The Rams will be desperate, too, as another league loss effectively eliminates them from the championship race and any shot at a trip to the playoffs. Two last second losses by Lehigh in two weeks could do a mind-job on some teams. We'll have to see how they show up. Forecast is callling for gorgeous weather.