PDA

View Full Version : Sac St game?

nevadagriz
November 4th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Where is a good place to stay close to Hornet stadium? Something nice and not to far . Thanks for any response. Preferably somewhere that lots of Griz fans will be staying.

Russ B
November 4th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Davis. ;)

Russ B
November 4th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Serious answer: I'd look into the downtown Sacramento hotels, personally.

DaGriz
November 4th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Right off of 50 is a Marriott that is close to campus. You can always check with the alumni assoc., they will know too.

catbob
November 5th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Just don't try to sneak onto the field. Security will notice there are now 5 fans instead of 4.

Aggie71
November 5th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Depending on how far away you want to be...There are many motels in the vicinity. Let me know if you want to be real close, or if you want a quality place (none ) or if you want to be involved in the pre - game mix.

I live near (why I wear a gas - mask) and will help.

Aggie71
November 5th, 2005, 05:34 PM
I would check into your Griz Board and find out where your fellow fans are though. That's why you're coming.

Watch out for the broken whiskey bottles in the Parking Lot in the vicinity of the Slick State tail gate section.

As I said before, ask your fellow Griz, and if you need further clarification, let us know.

We won't lead astray for a few more years.

Go Ags

nevadagriz
November 5th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Not much response on the Griz board.
We'd like a place that has a small suite of some sort... just something maybe 2 queens and a pull out sofa in case our niece & nephew from Stockton want to stay the night. A pool for the kids would be good too. The pre-game mix would be fun... will that be hotels, restaurants, bars??

nvgriz