PDA

View Full Version : UMass - skinny dipping in a pickup?

NorthernColorado
October 9th, 2008, 10:24 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434542,00.html

AMHERST, Mass. — A tailgater skinny dipping inside a truck bed at a University of Massachusetts football game has been charged with assault for allegedly kneeing a campus police officer in the groin after being told to get out of the water.

Deputy Chief Patrick Archbald said 21-year-old Marshal D.P. Keating of Edgewater, N.J., was among several fans splashing around in the back of a pickup truck before Saturday's game against the University of Delaware.

When police told them to stop, Keating initially refused to get out. Archbald says he then approached the officer and kneed him twice in the groin.

The officer, whom Archbald did not name, was given morphine at a hospital. He could miss up to two weeks of work.

Keating is charged with assault and battery on a police officer, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.

EmeryZach
October 9th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Hey that sucks, but atleast our tailgating is finally getting exciting.

89Hen
October 9th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Marshal D.P. Keating of Edgewater, N.J.
Um, could be a Hen fan. xeyebrowx :o

EmeryZach
October 9th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Um, could be a Hen fan. xeyebrowx :o

UMass probably has the same amount of kids from Jersey as Del, so I wouldn't make an assumption just from that. Plus everyone knows we have crazier students. It was completely wrong to knee the cop in the balls, but you have to admit skinny dipping in the back of a pickup is pretty funny.

94Terrier
October 9th, 2008, 10:48 AM
skinny dippin in a pick-em-up truck...when did us rednecks migrate north??xazzx xlolx

DrG
October 9th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Somebody on the UMass board found that he's a transfer from West Point. I don't know if that explains anything.xchinscratchx

ChickenMan
October 9th, 2008, 11:35 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434542,00.html

AMHERST, Mass. — A tailgater skinny dipping inside a truck bed at a University of Massachusetts football game has been charged with assault for allegedly kneeing a campus police officer in the groin after being told to get out of the water.

Deputy Chief Patrick Archbald said 21-year-old Marshal D.P. Keating of Edgewater, N.J., was among several fans splashing around in the back of a pickup truck before Saturday's game against the University of Delaware.

I thought umassfan was in Las Vegas..

EmeryZach
October 9th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Somebody on the UMass board found that he's a transfer from West Point. I don't know if that explains anything.xchinscratchx

The freedom got to him and he went a little overboard.

DrG
October 9th, 2008, 12:22 PM
More info: He's a ROTC commander. Nice form, kneeing a guy in uniform. Must have been kicked out of the USMA.

Kymermosst
October 9th, 2008, 12:25 PM
He's definitely a UMass student.

I posted this on the UMass board also, but he's not only a UMass student, but he is (soon to be was?) one of the Commanding Officers in our Army ROTC program.

I'm not sure whether I should be sad that our Army ROTC has people who would do that, or proud that the UMPD was able to take him down...

Ah, Dr.G got in while I was typing...

EmeryZach
October 9th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Oh boy. Where could he possibly go next? I don't think any school would take him after this. Oh wait, I forgot that he would be perfect for The Citadel. I'm sure he will love Charleston, he better watch out though I heard all the cops wear cups down there.

R3TRO
October 9th, 2008, 12:30 PM
When I originally read this post, I immediately pictured a female in my head. But male? xnonono2x

Hoyadestroya85
October 9th, 2008, 12:35 PM
its better than a UMass player relieving himself in his car

Umass74
October 9th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Alcohol was possibly involved .xazzx

KAUMASS
October 9th, 2008, 12:56 PM
You aren't going to impress any chicks due to shrinkage on a colder brisk day!? What's the point, er..what the **** was he thinking? Was there any fast food from Wendy's present? Maybe he was he inspired by one of our former players who now coaches the Detriot Lions- who was busted for going through the Wendy's drive through naked. Ah...alcohol.

What's next?

UNHWildCats
October 9th, 2008, 01:01 PM
let me know when the asian students start skinny dipping :)

neersnbeers
October 9th, 2008, 01:15 PM
How funny! When I was a senior in high school we lined the bed of my 86 GMC with a tarp and filled it with water and let it sit in the sun all day. Had 6 people in there driving through town (small town, I mean really small). Other folks just laughed as we passed by. Funny!

smcwildcat
October 9th, 2008, 01:22 PM
typical umass fan no offense

KAUMASS
October 9th, 2008, 01:42 PM

5 posts for this rookie and he is smacking already...xnonox

Welcome to AGS smcwildcat, but I wouldn't start to chirp about UMass until you beat us, which hasn't happened for the last 3 games.

EmeryZach
October 9th, 2008, 01:43 PM

So typical, cause our fans get arrested all the time. I mean this is something you see in the papers every week at UMass. Glad you saved one of your 6 posts for that witty comment. xnonox

KAUMASS
October 9th, 2008, 01:46 PM
So typical, cause our fans get arrested all the time. I mean this is something you see in the papers every week at UMass. Glad you saved one of your 6 posts for that witty comment. xnonox

Tough crowd, wait 'til umassfan replies to smcwildcat's post....xlolx xlolx

ASUG8
October 9th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Wow, three pages and nobody has suggested it could be a GaSo or ASU student.....doh.....just did :(

You know the cop will be getting some crap over this from his buddies - "you mean you had a taser, handcuffs, a gun, and pepper spray and a naked unarmed 20 year old kicked your a$$?"

Tilldog40
October 9th, 2008, 01:58 PM
I am missing my laptop, has anyone seen Corey Eason around!!!

KAUMASS
October 9th, 2008, 02:11 PM
I am missing my laptop, has anyone seen Corey Eason around!!!

Good one Tilldog...transfers...like a box of chocolates by Forrest Gump..you may have noticed Brown chilled on transfers this summer after the exposure(no pun intended) of Ridenhour and Eason ...I find it amusing though that this thread was started by a Northern Colorado fan...

AppAlum2003
October 9th, 2008, 02:44 PM
He should have just told the cop he was on the TV show "Kicked in the nuts!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEtk_WENKZA

dennisdent
October 9th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Sure he's not a Navy transfer?xrotatehx

The UNH fans are getting pretty feisty these days.xrolleyesx

Col Hogan
October 9th, 2008, 03:26 PM
http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/n64putdmsj87fhugeeld.gif

89Hen
October 9th, 2008, 03:37 PM
skinny dippin in a pick-em-up truck...when did us rednecks migrate north??xazzx xlolx
But it didn't say he had a hose running to the tailpipe to make it a jacuzzi. xsmiley_wix :p

AppAlum2003
October 9th, 2008, 03:39 PM
But it didn't say he had a hose running to the tailpipe to make it a jacuzzi. xsmiley_wix :p

Some of us make our own bubbles! xwhistlex

JayJ79
October 9th, 2008, 06:41 PM
skinny dipping = awesome
doing so in the back of a pickup = impressively creative
assaulting a cop = stupid
kneeing another guy in the nuts = pathetic and wrong

NoCoDanny
October 9th, 2008, 07:46 PM
The cop needed morphine? I mean I've been racked before, took a hockey puck straight shot and I was down for about 10 minutes but he need morphine? That seems way over the top in my opinion....

And was the guy naked when he kneed him?

EmeryZach
October 9th, 2008, 07:50 PM
And was the guy naked when he kneed him?

xlolx Now wouldn't that be a picture. I'm sure someone with a cellphone must have gotten a picture or two. Or if we are so lucky maybe a video.

yorkcountyUNHfan
October 9th, 2008, 07:55 PM
xlolx Now wouldn't that be a picture. I'm sure someone with a cellphone must have gotten a picture or two. Or if we are so lucky maybe a video.

Man I hope notxlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Jackman
October 9th, 2008, 08:59 PM
The cop needed morphine? I mean I've been racked before, took a hockey puck straight shot and I was down for about 10 minutes but he need morphine? That seems way over the top in my opinion....

Remember, this kid had 2-3 years of training at West Point in advanced fighting tactics. Unfortunately, he only had about a month's worth of training at UMass in advanced alcohol consumption. No doubt we've seen the end of UMass and Army's joint program to produce Naked Amphibious Drunken Soldiers, codename NADS. It was an experiment that never should have been attempted. xnonono2x

This is our man below, by the way. You can see his internal struggle in his facial expression. Also his external struggle.
http://69.63.148.121/_images/articles/2008/10/08/umass.jpg

EmeryZach
October 9th, 2008, 09:19 PM
I knew there had to be pictures. xlolx xlolx

Look at that girls face in the background.

Maroon&White
October 9th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Typical Jersey kids xnonono2x

EmeryZach
October 9th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Typical Jersey kids xnonono2x

Hey Hey, Watch it with that. Plenty of kids from Massachusetts destroyed our campus during those riots, so don't start with this typical Jersey stuff.

Maroon&White
October 9th, 2008, 09:38 PM
That was soooo easy. I said that just for you. Wanted to see how long it took you to respond...all of 2 mins xlolx xlolx xlolx

:D

EmeryZach
October 9th, 2008, 09:43 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx You got me.

UNH SUPERFAN
October 10th, 2008, 06:20 AM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

This is absolutely hilarious!! As someone with extensive USMA experience I can tell you that I knew quite a few cadets who, minus the crotch kick, would have done something like this.

Great thread!!!

yorkcountyUNHfan
October 10th, 2008, 06:23 AM
I knew there had to be pictures. xlolx xlolx

Look at that girls face in the background.

Classicxlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

yorkcountyUNHfan
October 10th, 2008, 06:27 AM
Remember, this kid had 2-3 years of training at West Point in advanced fighting tactics. Unfortunately, he only had about a month's worth of training at UMass in advanced alcohol consumption. No doubt we've seen the end of UMass and Army's joint program to produce Naked Amphibious Drunken Soldiers, codename NADS. It was an experiment that never should have been attempted. xnonono2x

This is our man below, by the way. You can see his internal struggle in his facial expression. Also his external struggle.
http://69.63.148.121/_images/articles/2008/10/08/umass.jpg

He's shouting, "All you girls understand about shrinkage,right?"

Slammer50111
October 10th, 2008, 07:55 AM
He must have gotten the idea from seeing some tailgating pics from the south.

smcwildcat
October 29th, 2008, 01:16 PM
ok tough guy at leats we dont have 3 losses this year...ull prolly end up with 4

blur2005
October 29th, 2008, 01:22 PM
I thought umassfan was in Las Vegas..
Brilliant. Can't believe no one commented on it for five pages. xlolx

ok tough guy at leats we dont have 3 losses this year...ull prolly end up with 4
xdohx

Appaholic
October 29th, 2008, 02:22 PM
UMass probably has the same amount of kids from Jersey as Del, so I wouldn't make an assumption just from that. Plus everyone knows we have crazier students. It was completely wrong to knee the cop in the balls, but you have to admit skinny dipping in the back of a pickup is pretty funny.

I thought kneeing the cop in the balls was pretty funny......