PDA

View Full Version : NDSU vs Western Illinois game predictions

THE HERD
October 8th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I wont predict any score, but think the Bison will win this one by seven or less. We handled them fairly easily last year with a 41-28 final, but we held Donaldson to 97 yards and I don't think our defense is as good as last year. Donaldson is averaging 166 yards a game I believe and 15.6 points per game this year. If we play run D like we did in the second half against SIU I think we could win handily, but we haven't put a full game together on defense yet or on offense for that matter. As long as the Bison keep WIU's run game in check and do not turn the ball over multiple times they should be able to get out of this one with a win.xthumbsupx

X-Factor
October 8th, 2008, 06:47 PM
I wont predict any score, but think the Bison will win this one by seven or less. We handled them fairly easily last year with a 41-28 final, but we held Donaldson to 97 yards and I don't think our defense is as good as last year. Donaldson is averaging 166 yards a game I believe and 15.6 points per game this year. If we play run D like we did in the second half against SIU I think we could win handily, but we haven't put a full game together on defense yet or on offense for that matter. As long as the Bison keep WIU's run game in check and do not turn the ball over multiple times they should be able to get out of this one with a win.xthumbsupx

there is already a thread on this

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49129