PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh Bowl III

Millwoch
October 8th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Sorry Lehigh fans but this really does not have anything to do with you guys, but thanks for the great coaches.

Elon has to travel back to Charleston for a second year in a row. Does Lembo finally beat his former Lehigh companion. It is Parents Day in charleston and should be a large crowd with USC in Kentucky and Clemson playing on Thursday. Is the Elon rushing attack really that good(FU game rushed for over 150 on the ground)? If so it could be a long day for the Dogs. Can the Freshman backs carry the bulldogs(Anderson and Well are out). And the best matchup of all Roberts Vs. Hudgins?

Thoughts?

TheValleyRaider
October 8th, 2008, 12:57 PM
The real question is: Is the trophy for this game a train, or a bird? xconfusedx

Inquiring minds want to know xreadx xsmiley_wix

Lehigh Football Nation
October 8th, 2008, 12:58 PM
If Elon were ever to beat the Citadel, this would be the year. However the Padawan has never beaten the Jedi yet. It will be interesting.

elonballer
October 8th, 2008, 01:32 PM
One thing is for sure. Both schools would beat Lehigh by 50.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 8th, 2008, 01:45 PM
One thing is for sure. Both schools would beat Lehigh by 50.

That's it, rub it in xbawlingx

LehighFan11
October 8th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Maybe if The Citadel loses they will fire Higgins, I can dream right?

gophoenix
October 8th, 2008, 05:00 PM
I am really looking forward to seeing two WRs that'll be playing in the NFL this game. Regardless of outcome, I expect a bunch of offense and a great game.

I refuse to vote or predict Elon games anymore. I'll just sit back and enjoy the fact that we have a good team now.