November 3rd, 2005, 09:37 PM
friggin tired topic.....next please

skinny_uncle
November 3rd, 2005, 09:39 PM
Trying to stir something up, Griz?
:D

MR. CHICKEN
November 3rd, 2005, 09:40 PM
HOW MANY WAYS...CAN YA SAY.....A-10!..........................AWK!

MR. CHICKEN
November 3rd, 2005, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=skinny_uncle]Trying to stir something up, Griz?
:D[/QUOTE

SKINNY....DAT DAWG.....SCARFFIN' AN' BARFIN'?......BRAWK!
...SPLURGIN' AN' PURGIN'?.....AWK! :eek:

skinny_uncle
November 3rd, 2005, 09:47 PM
[QUOTE=skinny_uncle]Trying to stir something up, Griz?
:D[/QUOTE

SKINNY....DAT DAWG.....SCARFFIN' AN' BARFIN'?......BRAWK!
...SPLURGIN' AN' PURGIN'?.....AWK! :eek:
Just barfing that fried chicken I had for dinner. Gotta get the wife to start taking off the feathers before she cooks 'em.......BRAWK!
:eek:

umassfan
November 3rd, 2005, 09:53 PM
Polls already a fraud... Socon already has 2 votes.

grizband
November 3rd, 2005, 09:57 PM
I don't mind this topic, because to me, this changes every year. Last year, it was obviously the A-10. This year, with UM, EWU and MSU having the seasons we expected, plus the surprise of WSU, I think the Big Sky has a strong case.

MR. CHICKEN
November 3rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
A-10...BIG FLUFFY......ARE TIED......AN' HENSROCK, '89HEN', BLUEKEYS, CHICKENMAN, HAROLD R, TUBBY R,..........AN' LACES OUT.....HAVEN'T VOTED YET!

YER GOIN' DOWN MONTE-WALDS!......:nod:.......BUK..BUK...BUK...BRAWK!

MR. CHICKEN
November 3rd, 2005, 10:06 PM
NO FAIR STUFFIN' DUH BALLOT BOX..........GRIZWALDS!...........BAWK!

SeattleGriz
November 3rd, 2005, 10:08 PM
Had to vote for the A-10...er 12. The question was who had the best conference. The A-10/12 just has too many teams that all are capable of beating each other.

The Big Sky is up quite a bit this year, which is nice. Not quite what it used to be with Idaho, Boise and Nevada, but still nice.

AZGrizFan
November 3rd, 2005, 10:13 PM
Had to vote for the A-10...er 12. The question was who had the best conference. The A-10/12 just has too many teams that all are capable of beating each other.

The Big Sky is up quite a bit this year, which is nice. Not quite what it used to be with Idaho, Boise and Nevada, but still nice.

Dude, keep wishing, but I don't think they're coming back...and anyway, as a U of Idaho grad, I prefer to watch them get their asses kicked weekly in that pathetic excuse of a I-A conference they play in... :nod: :nod: :nod: Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch ;) ;) Their coaches sold their souls to the devil for a chance at the pros, and the programs have suffered ever since. I'm talking Dennis Erickson and Tim Floyd, both of whom were coaching there when I attended...

igo4uni
November 4th, 2005, 07:24 AM
vote early and vote often.

peace

igo4uni

GrizSweeper
November 4th, 2005, 05:51 PM
I do hope we get Idaho back on the schedule sometime soon though, that was a great rivalry and even as a I-A school it was still a good contest every year

CatFan22
November 4th, 2005, 06:04 PM
I do hope we get Idaho back on the schedule sometime soon though, that was a great rivalry and even as a I-A school it was still a good contest every year

If you do I pray to God you guys kick the crap out of them. I hate Idaho with a passion. They are a I-A fanboy that barely average 15000 a game.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 4th, 2005, 07:28 PM
1. A10 (hate to admit it, though)
2. Socon
3. Gateway
4. Big Sky
5. Southland
6. MEAC
7. OVC
8. Patriot

TexasTerror
November 4th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Which one is San Diego in? :)

Would that be under 'other'?

MR. CHICKEN
November 4th, 2005, 08:48 PM

SEATTLEGRIZWALD............DOMO!.........AWK!
BIG SKY..HAS UH GOOD SHARE O' TOUGHIES..TOO!.....BAWK!

Wellington
November 4th, 2005, 08:53 PM
LoL, you never cease to make posts with the bawk and awk.

FlyYtown
November 4th, 2005, 10:19 PM
G-A-T-E-W-A-Y

Always is loaded in the Top 25 and Talent Wise..

SeattleGriz
November 4th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Dude, keep wishing, but I don't think they're coming back...and anyway, as a U of Idaho grad, I prefer to watch them get their asses kicked weekly in that pathetic excuse of a I-A conference they play in... :nod: :nod: :nod: Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch ;) ;) Their coaches sold their souls to the devil for a chance at the pros, and the programs have suffered ever since. I'm talking Dennis Erickson and Tim Floyd, both of whom were coaching there when I attended...

I agree, I don't care to have them back, I was just saying the conference was a powerhouse when those three were in the Big Sky. That is all.

ngineer
November 4th, 2005, 10:30 PM
No criteria listed--are we talkin' 'strongest' , 'most balanced', 'most diverse', 'most exciting', 'best athletes', 'best students', football only or all-sports???????????????? :confused:

Hansel
November 5th, 2005, 06:44 AM
No criteria listed--are we talkin' 'strongest' , 'most balanced', 'most diverse', 'most exciting', 'best athletes', 'best students', football only or all-sports???????????????? :confused:
Since Football is the only sport with the I-AA subclassification, I would assume the poll is about FB only ;)

ngineer
November 5th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Since Football is the only sport with the I-AA subclassification, I would assume the poll is about FB only ;)

Ok--I accept that, but what about the other criteria/?

AZGrizFan
November 7th, 2005, 02:48 PM
If you do I pray to God you guys kick the crap out of them. I hate Idaho with a passion. They are a I-A fanboy that barely average 15000 a game.

I hate to say this so close to the Griz/Cat game, but I AGREE with you 110%!! As a U of Idaho alum, I revel in EVERY loss they pile up....I-A whipping boys (and Griz whipping boys for the past several years)! Can't stand a SINGLE thing about that college, or that town. It's the main reason I'm a Wazuu fan...the anti-Vandals!