My Picks:
Coastal- but dont be shocked to see vmi with 500 yds rushing
Presby
GT
LU
CSU

IaaScribe
October 5th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I can't believe I'm actually typing these words ... but Chuck South better not overlook Savannah State. The Tigers seem to be playing decent football this year.

Seawolf97
October 5th, 2008, 06:48 PM
I cant say for sure which StonyBrook team will show up next week. The team that dominated Colgate or the team that got leveled by Hofstra.

gobluehose1
October 5th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Coastal Carolina at VMI

NC Central at Presby

Charleston Southern at Savannah St

Gardner Webb at Georgia Tech

Stony Brook at Liberty

My Picks:

Coastal by 21
Presby by 3
Chuck by 10
Tech by 31
Liberty by 21

Coastal
Presbyterian - hopefully their defense is more terrible than ours
Charleston Southern
Georgia Tech
Liberty

ASUG8
October 5th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I think Presby will win by 14+ - they've had a tough season so far against some tough teams, and NCCU isn't one of them.

Pres 35
NCCU 21

g-webb1994
October 5th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Coastal - big

Presby - big

Charleston Southern - big

Georgia Tech. - by 30+:(

Liberty - flat after big win, pulls away late

keydet71
October 6th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I'll concede you the thought that Coastal should beat VMI this coming Saturday....but not the presumption of "big". Over the past 5 years, even with the trials & tribulations of VMI football, CCU has only beaten VMI once by what could be considered a big margin. The average points differential is about 1TD.

We can score points...so it may well be a matter of who does or does make the mistakes and who has the ball last.

To travelling CCU fans, it is Parent's Weekend so come early. Weather forecast is good at the moment. The parade is 10:30AM.

BJuice
October 6th, 2008, 07:44 PM
I forgot to pick the first game listed. I am hoping for an upset. Hopefully, the Keydets will come out fired up and ready to impress the parents at Parents Weekend. So, my pick is...

VMI. By 7.

catamount man
October 6th, 2008, 07:53 PM
VMI shocks CCU. xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Hoseinexile07
October 6th, 2008, 08:30 PM
I think Presby will win by 14+ - they've had a tough season so far against some tough teams, and NCCU isn't one of them.

Pres 35
NCCU 21

I really hope so, but I'm skeptical. One of the history professors here did his undergrad work at NCCU. His office is right across the hall from mine, so I'll be hearing about it if PC loses.

SuperJon
October 6th, 2008, 08:31 PM
VMI shocks CCU. xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

I don't think it'll be a shock.

kirkblitz
October 6th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I don't think it'll be a shock.

not with our 97nd in the nation run D.

ToTheLeft
October 6th, 2008, 08:45 PM
not with our 97nd in the nation run D.

How would you even say that?

Ninety Sevennd.

Sounds like something John Madden or George Bush would say. :p

xpeacex

kirkblitz
October 7th, 2008, 11:15 AM
How would you even say that?

Ninety Sevennd.

Sounds like something John Madden or George Bush would say. :p

xpeacex

lol, google spell check didnt catch that. I originally had 92nd but i went back and checked the stats and it was 97th and i forgot to change the nd out. xrotatehx xrotatehx

hoseman
October 7th, 2008, 11:55 AM
I'll concede you the thought that Coastal should beat VMI this coming Saturday....but not the presumption of "big". Over the past 5 years, even with the trials & tribulations of VMI football, CCU has only beaten VMI once by what could be considered a big margin. The average points differential is about 1TD.

We can score points...so it may well be a matter of who does or does make the mistakes and who has the ball last.

To travelling CCU fans, it is Parent's Weekend so come early. Weather forecast is good at the moment. The parade is 10:30AM.

Do not miss the parade! Plan on eating lunch in their lunch room - great food and cheap - it's visible from their football field, up on the hill to the right, near visitors parking. VMI is a first class place for visitors. Take advantage of their traditions...see the parade for sure.

CSUBUCDAD
October 7th, 2008, 12:55 PM
VMI
Presby
Charleston Southern
Georgia Tech
Liberty

ATrain
October 7th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Coastal
Presby
CSU
GTech
Liberty

CCUCheer
October 7th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Do not miss the parade! Plan on eating lunch in their lunch room - great food and cheap - it's visible from their football field, up on the hill to the right, near visitors parking. VMI is a first class place for visitors. Take advantage of their traditions...see the parade for sure.

I might actually be going and cheering at the game! (tecnically I'm done cheerleading, but the coach needs an extra flier, so we'll see haha)
If I go, I hope to see some of you out there xnodx

elcid96
October 7th, 2008, 04:32 PM

How dare you make a grammer error. The protectors of correct english grammer are everywhere and will correct any mistake. BEWARE!! xlolx xlolx xlolx

Libertine
October 7th, 2008, 05:18 PM
You mean "grammar"? ;)

coastalalum
October 7th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Coastal Carolina at VMI

NC Central at Presby

Charleston Southern at Savannah St

Gardner Webb at Georgia Tech

Stony Brook at Liberty

i love it....not saying that vmi can't pull this one out, but coastal could be playing campbell and all of the csu folks would pick the camels. xlolx

Hoseinexile07
October 8th, 2008, 08:04 AM
PC vs. NCCU:
I think we get this one done by virtue of the fact that it's a home game. The Hose get the W by 7. We would win by 10, but Cam Miller bounces the attempt at a 20 yarder off of the holder's facemask.

Coastal @ VMI:
Just think of soldiers firing on crowds of civilians in St. Petersburg in 1905. It's gonna be that ugly.

Liberty vs. Stony Brook
See results for Coastal @ VMI.

CSUcks @ Savannah State:
SSU is pretty terrible, but I'm praying for an upset. God probably won't hear me on this one, so CSU wins by 14.

GW @ Georgia Tech
See results for Liberty vs. Stony Brook. At least the Dogs will be getting massacred all the way to the bank.