PDA

View Full Version : Montana State at Idaho State

Bobcat in NC
October 4th, 2008, 04:56 PM
30-14, MSU.

Bobcat ball, 4:37 remaining, 3rd quarter.

DuckDuckGriz
October 4th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Good job Cats, ISU doesn't like MSU and visa versa. Gotta admit as bad as ISU has been I thought they'd rise to the occasion a little bit today.

Bobcat in NC
October 4th, 2008, 05:05 PM
ISU fumble, Cats recover.

30-14, end 3rd.

CopperCat
October 4th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Good job Cats, ISU doesn't like MSU and visa versa. Gotta admit as bad as ISU has been I thought they'd rise to the occasion a little bit today.

Yeah, ISU/MSU is actually sort of a small BSC rivalry. EWU/MSU is the same, at least I think so. MSU is a bit banged up on defense, so its good to see that we can still operate at a respectable level even without a few key players. I hope we are 100% for EWU. That game is one that I want to win probably more than any other, with the obvious exception of Cat-Griz.

CopperCat
October 4th, 2008, 05:24 PM
50 yard FG by the kicker!!!!!xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

DuckDuckGriz
October 4th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Not to sound like an ass...50 yards is impressive but you can nail kicks like that in a dome.

CopperCat
October 4th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Not to sound like an ass...50 yards is impressive but you can nail kicks like that in a dome.

You sounded like an ass.xrolleyesx :D

Yeah, I know, but given the difficulties that we've had with special teams in recent years, I will take that every time no matter what stadium it is in.

DuckDuckGriz
October 4th, 2008, 06:13 PM
That's true, I forgot how bad MSU struggled last year in the kicking game. Foot in mouth.

CopperCat
October 4th, 2008, 06:16 PM
That's true, I forgot how bad MSU struggled last year in the kicking game. Foot in mouth.

No prob man, it's all good. We could barely get extra points off a few years ago, so given the recent success of the special teams (success is a relative term in this case) we have something to build on. I was always jealous of Carpenter and how clutch he was in big games.

DuckDuckGriz
October 4th, 2008, 06:17 PM
No prob man, it's all good. We could barely get extra points off a few years ago, so given the recent success of the special teams (success is a relative term in this case) we have something to build on. I was always jealous of Carpenter and how clutch he was in big games.

Don't remind me, he nailed a 54 yarder at ISU in 03 with no time left for OT.

After today and kicking mistakes the lat few weeks our special teams has certainly turned into a weak spot. My how the tables have turned.