PDA

View Full Version : App and El Cid fan, who'll be in Boone this weekend?

AppGrad06
October 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
I know where I'll be this Saturday: The Rock. How about you?

oh and who's tailgating where?

james_lawfirm
October 2nd, 2008, 08:50 PM
I know where I'll be this Saturday: The Rock. How about you?

I'll be there. We'll know a whole bunch more about this team about 6:30. Stay tuned.

ASUMountaineer
October 2nd, 2008, 09:25 PM
I'll be there, tailgating at the Rivers St. parking deck. We'll get going around 8am. Go APPS!

AppAlum2003
October 2nd, 2008, 09:36 PM
I'll be there, crying in my beer about another Cubs sweep in the playoffs.

elkinftball2002
October 2nd, 2008, 09:53 PM
i will be there around 11...i will be the guy wearing the app state jersey

HiHiYikas
October 2nd, 2008, 09:54 PM
Can't decide whether to use my rivers street deck passes or my greenwood passes this weekend...but I'll be there

Skjellyfetti
October 2nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
I'll be there. Tailgating location is undetermined... but, probably in the parking lot at my apartment complex next to Parthenon and across from the Convention Center.

The Cats
October 2nd, 2008, 10:19 PM
I know where I'll be this Saturday......How about you?

Cullowhee.... thank you xthumbsupx

AshevilleApp2
October 3rd, 2008, 07:14 AM
I'm there.

elcid96
October 3rd, 2008, 07:14 AM
I will have to miss this one, but will be listening to it online. Go Dogs.

citdog
October 3rd, 2008, 07:16 AM
i will be in boone! with tickets thanks to GreatAppST and LULU!
i still need one!

appstfan
October 3rd, 2008, 07:16 AM
I'll be there, crying in my beer about another Cubs sweep in the playoffs.

I will be there as allways--and getting ready to celebrate an ASU victory and a DODGERS sweep!

appfan2008
October 3rd, 2008, 07:22 AM
Can't decide whether to use my rivers street deck passes or my greenwood passes this weekend...but I'll be there

would you like to share? some of us never know where we will be able to park...

elon77
October 3rd, 2008, 07:22 AM
We all know who will be in Boone this weekend, Hillbillies and Bellhops.

SideLine Shooter
October 3rd, 2008, 07:34 AM
i still need one!

Glad you got hooked up dog. My son is bringing some friends with the ones I talked with you about!!xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

CID1990
October 3rd, 2008, 07:54 AM
i still need one!

I am happy to report that I am already in Boone (got here last night) and the weather is currently 42 degrees F and sunny. Citdog, I lost cell coverage but I got on a borrowed one and left a message at your work.... I have a ticket or two for ya. (Hint: they are for an area where you can be the one blue jersey in a sea of black).

SideLine Shooter
October 3rd, 2008, 07:57 AM
I am happy to report that I am already in Boone (got here last night) and the weather is currently 42 degrees F and sunny. Citdog, I lost cell coverage but I got on a borrowed one and left a message at your work.... I have a ticket or two for ya. (Hint: they are for an area where you can be the one blue jersey in a sea of black).

That will be anywhere at "THE ROCK."xthumbsupx

citdog
October 3rd, 2008, 07:58 AM

i'll take 'em! thanks to all who offered to help.....i'm very proud of my AGS Brothers and Sisters this morning!xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

jus10asu
October 3rd, 2008, 08:00 AM
Cullowhee.... thank you xthumbsupx

Gettin' drilled by lil' Sammyxthumbsupx xthumbsupx

jus10asu
October 3rd, 2008, 08:01 AM
Not sure of the tailgate spot yet. But I'll be there loud and proud.

Appinator
October 3rd, 2008, 08:09 AM
Myself and Touchdown Yosef will be out there as soon as they will let us in Raley lot. Can't wait to get up there!

The Cats
October 3rd, 2008, 08:12 AM
But I'll be there loud and proud.

well.... loud anyway!!! xnodx xnodx xnodx

biggie
October 3rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
Should be there by 9 in the gravel lot down past raley.

appfan2008
October 3rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
For you citadel fans that are coming but not sitting in the visitor section where are you located...

appfan2008
October 3rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
Should be there by 9 in the gravel lot down past raley.

at what point does that lot usually fill up?

citdog
October 3rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
For you THE citadel fans that are coming but not sitting in the visitor section where are you located...

DANIEL BOONE INN 1000HRS!

appfan2008
October 3rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
DANIEL BOONE INN 1000HRS!

my bad...

biggie
October 3rd, 2008, 09:26 AM
at what point does that lot usually fill up?

Usually around 11:30-12 but could be different for homecoming. To be clear this is the big gravel lot, corner of Rivers and Waters Sts. Behind what use to be Mike n Willys/other bar names/now is a hair salon and the Jap resturant that was in the mall.

Appaholic
October 3rd, 2008, 09:28 AM
I'm in.....should be in town by 10:30 or 11....hopefully parking at the warehouse, then making my way towards mountain_man and bench's tailgate on the way into the stadium......BTW, if you see this, stop and say hello....

Woof
October 3rd, 2008, 09:34 AM
......BTW, if you see this, stop and say hello....

Unless of course, you have pets or farm animals with you...then stay on the other side of the street and run like you stole something!xlolx

KiddBrewer
October 3rd, 2008, 09:40 AM
ill be in raley around 11......anybody else?

elcid96
October 3rd, 2008, 09:50 AM
Myself and Touchdown Yosef will be out there as soon as they will let us in Raley lot. Can't wait to get up there!

Is this the Raley Lot?

james_lawfirm
October 3rd, 2008, 10:33 AM
Is this the Raley Lot?

Yep.

appst97
October 3rd, 2008, 10:35 AM
Is this the Raley Lot?

Thats our Valet lot

elon77
October 3rd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Is this the Raley Lot?

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx Where's the still?

HiHiYikas
October 3rd, 2008, 11:47 AM
Is this the Raley Lot?
all that salt on the roads in the winter really does a number on Boone-area autos.

Woof
October 3rd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by elcid96
Is this the Raley Lot?

If you need directions to the lot, just follow the crowd and then turn left at the newly renovated Boone Yacht Club....water's down a bit with the drought and all xpeacex

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2116/2100666077_88e21486d6.jpg?v=0

Woof
October 3rd, 2008, 03:31 PM
I'm in.....should be in town by 10:30 or 11....hopefully parking at the warehouse, then making my way towards mountain_man and bench's tailgate on the way into the stadium......BTW, if you see this, DON"T stop and say hello....

Accuracyxthumbsupx

http://www.madeyoulaugh.com/animals/hillbilly_date/hillbilly_date.jpg

SoCon48
October 3rd, 2008, 03:35 PM
Is this the Raley Lot?

Actually that's the visitor's parking lot for the Citadel game for 2006. Took weeks to get all the Bulldog fans cars towed to a salvage yard.

neersnbeers
October 3rd, 2008, 03:35 PM
Is it just me or is there a lot of ***** talking here lately. I mean it don't bother me. Hell I'll join in!

SideLine Shooter
October 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM
Is it just me or is there a lot of ***** talking here lately. I mean it don't bother me. Hell I'll join in!

Fun, ain't it!!!!

SoCon48
October 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx Where's the still?

Always nice to see an Elon post on yet another App thread. Helps us feel welcome when we post on Elon threads.xeyebrowx

Skjellyfetti
October 3rd, 2008, 03:50 PM
i still need one!

I'd hook you up if guest passes weren't so hard to come by this year. :(

elon77
October 3rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
Always nice to see an Elon post on yet another App thread. Helps us feel welcome when we post on Elon threads.xeyebrowx

Sometimes it's hard to find anything but App threads. But I do like reading what the two teams playing in Boone this weekend have to say about each other. It can bring a grin from time to time. I wouldn't mind being there myself this weekend. It could be a real slober knocker.xnodx

CID1990
October 3rd, 2008, 06:03 PM
I'm in.....should be in town by 10:30 or 11....hopefully parking at the warehouse, then making my way towards mountain_man and bench's tailgate on the way into the stadium......BTW, if you see this, stop and say hello....

Stop the effing presses! That picture was more sexually arousing than the one of the WCU cheerleaders.

neersnbeers
October 3rd, 2008, 08:11 PM
Fun, ain't it!!!!

Bout time! Was falling asleep.

ASU88
October 3rd, 2008, 08:14 PM
The antibiotics have kicked in ...
The pneumonia is on the run ...
My wife has decided not to go (ticket available!)
Car has magnets and flags at the ready ...
Picking up Appaholic in Clemmons @ 7:45 am (if he and his wife can get up in time ...)
Meeting citdog in Boone @10.00 am ...

Feels good to be alive again. Been very sick since Sunday am. But things are looking up!

biggie
October 3rd, 2008, 08:35 PM
Picking up Appaholic in Clemmons @ 7:45 am (if he and his wife can get up in time ...)

Feels good to be alive again. Been very sick since Sunday am. But things are looking up!
Too slow. We're heading out of Clemmons at 7am. Excuse me let speak so others can understand, 0700.

Be careful not to run too late and get into all the parade closings/traffic.

appvette
October 3rd, 2008, 09:24 PM

Extra ticket? Let me know! My fiance and I only have one as of now.

Grizzaholic
October 3rd, 2008, 09:29 PM
Stop the effing presses! That picture was more sexually arousing than the one of the WCU cheerleaders.

You haven't seen anything. There is a pic of Appaholic from the Griz Encounter floating around that you would love.

Appaholic
October 4th, 2008, 11:14 PM
You haven't seen anything. There is a pic of Appaholic from the Griz Encounter floating around that you would love.

Yeah....AZ's a big fan of it......