PDA

View Full Version : Finally....I'm here

Original_RMC
October 1st, 2008, 12:58 PM
After finally getting my account validated, I'm now able to post and enjoy the season with everyone.
It seems like Don Hansen's Forums are finally dead. I tired to help but no one listened.

Tough start for the Colonials so far. It was a great game against Monmouth. Monmouth is a big this year.

alexale23
October 1st, 2008, 01:00 PM
THE KING OF SMACK

WELCOMES YOU

danefan
October 1st, 2008, 01:02 PM
After finally getting my account validated, I'm now able to post and enjoy the season with everyone.
It seems like Don Hansen's Forums are finally dead. I tired to help but no one listened.

Tough start for the Colonials so far. It was a great game against Monmouth. Monmouth is a big this year.

Welcome fellow NEC fan.

Check out the NEC Week 6 thread:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48678

Look forward to the Colonials smack Sacred Heart around this weekend. xthumbsupx

Grizzaholic
October 1st, 2008, 01:03 PM
Welcome

AshevilleApp2
October 1st, 2008, 01:04 PM

Welcome!!

AshevilleApp2
October 1st, 2008, 01:04 PM
THE KING OF SMACK

WELCOMES YOU

Is that you Citdog?

Go...gate
October 1st, 2008, 01:14 PM
Welcome!

ElonFirefighter
October 1st, 2008, 01:18 PM
Is that you Citdog?

No Citdogs the God of smack xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

citdog
October 1st, 2008, 01:27 PM
Is that you Citdog?

it seems there is an attempted usurper to my throne

Screamin_Eagle174
October 1st, 2008, 01:56 PM
Welcome and such. A couple things...

1. Don't feed the animals (citdog)

2. Griz(zly bears) might look all tough and ferocious, but really, they're just cute little teddy bears. Feel free to pet them.

3. Unless you're a huge Nascar fan, don't get into a discussion (argument) with Wolfman. (hint: circles.)

4. Have fun!

:D

CharlestonAppFan
October 1st, 2008, 02:10 PM
Hey BTK, time for your "rules of AGS" to be posted again for the new member xthumbsupx

dbackjon
October 1st, 2008, 02:11 PM
Welcome

BarefootApp
October 1st, 2008, 02:36 PM
welcome....and THE sitdog is the king of smack....period. :-)

elcid96
October 1st, 2008, 02:43 PM
welcome....and THE sitdog is the king of smack....period. :-)

Was this ever in question?

Seahawks Fan
October 1st, 2008, 04:00 PM
Welcome Don Hansen alumnus. What took you so long? xthumbsupx

SonuvaHenx2
October 1st, 2008, 04:03 PM
Welcome!! Always good to see a new member

Screamin_Eagle174
October 1st, 2008, 04:15 PM
Welcome!! Always good to see a new member

Take that back! [See August 11, 2008]