PDA

View Full Version : The Citadel @ Appalachian State

appfan2008
September 29th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Who will win Saturday?

Appaholic
September 29th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Elderly people needing help with luggage and the parking of their vehicles....

ASUMountaineer
September 29th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Like you didn't know who I would vote for. xlolx Like I'd vote for the fighting Citdogs. xlolx

appfan2008
September 29th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Like you didn't know who I would vote for. xlolx Like I'd vote for the fighting Citdogs. xlolx

The only reason I put this out there is because on the socon prediction thread TC was getting about 40% of the votes and I would even estimate 1/4 of the App votes xeyebrowx xoopsx
so i just wanted to have a real vote on it...

ASUMountaineer
September 29th, 2008, 01:22 PM
The only reason I put this out there is because on the socon prediction thread TC was getting about 40% of the votes and I would even estimate 1/4 of the App votes xeyebrowx xoopsx
so i just wanted to have a real vote on it...

Nah, that's cool, just trying to get Citdog riled up. :D

citdog
September 29th, 2008, 01:30 PM
JUST LIKE DURING THE WAR.....THE MOUNTAIN FOLK OF THE OLD NORTH STATE WILL BE DRUG INTO THE CONFLICT (LAST TO SECEDE).....AND THE 'DOGS WILL PREVAIL.

Seven Would Be Nice
September 29th, 2008, 01:31 PM
AE is sluggish and causes some turn overs that cost the apps the game, and play off hopes.

appfan2008
September 29th, 2008, 01:32 PM
AE is sluggish and causes some turn overs that cost the apps the game, and play off hopes.

If we lose the game we dont lose playoff hopes!... we could still go 9-3

Seven Would Be Nice
September 29th, 2008, 01:33 PM

Not after you lose to us. :D :D

BarefootApp
September 29th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Somebody needs to tell citdog that he and bobby lee lost that war....and they will lost the one on Saturday as well......aaahhh college football.

appfan2008
September 29th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Not after you lose to us. :D :D

who said we would do that? remember 2 years ago? its back!

ericsaid
September 29th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Armanti should be playing with more drive than he has been. He just looked nurnt out last week like he didn't wanna be playing. He really wasn't trying too hard to do much running the ball, I imagine the coaches were trying to jump start the passing game which I believe they accomplished.

I still vote for the Citadel to win just because maybe it'll make it easier to deal with if App really does lose. I'd prefer for them not to but it should be a good game.

Ed Gainey looked aweful good in the time he played compared to Jared Reine. The secondary should be of huge concern for the Apps considering how many yards the Blue Hose threw for in the first half against them. Just need to play a full 60 minutes.

CID1990
September 29th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Armanti should be playing with more drive than he has been. He just looked nurnt out last week like he didn't wanna be playing. He really wasn't trying too hard to do much running the ball, I imagine the coaches were trying to jump start the passing game which I believe they accomplished.

I still vote for the Citadel to win just because maybe it'll make it easier to deal with if App really does lose. I'd prefer for them not to but it should be a good game.

Ed Gainey looked aweful good in the time he played compared to Jared Reine. The secondary should be of huge concern for the Apps considering how many yards the Blue Hose threw for in the first half against them. Just need to play a full 60 minutes.

We'll have Andre Roberts and Co. come give your guys a critique on Saturday afternoon. Anything we can do to help.

appmaj
September 29th, 2008, 04:05 PM
JUST LIKE DURING THE WAR.....THE MOUNTAIN FOLK OF THE OLD NORTH STATE WILL BE DRUG INTO THE CONFLICT (LAST TO SECEDE).....AND THE 'DOGS WILL PREVAIL.

Wrong on both.

NC. May 20, 1861
Va. May 23, 1861
Tenn. June 8, 1861

You of all people should know that...xeekx

james_lawfirm
September 29th, 2008, 04:31 PM

Citdog:
Not to pick nits on an irrelevant subject, but the "mountain-folk" of the Old North State only made up a small percentage of NC citizens in 1861. And, based on what I have read, none (or very few at least) of them agreed with the act of seccession. Gov. Vance was from Asheville, and even he was none too keen on the whole thing. I think he lost the election (for Gov.) during the war.

Perhaps the venerable Citdog was referring to the entire state as a whole. If so, then I would agree with him.

AppStsGr8
September 29th, 2008, 04:58 PM

Actually, the May 20, 1861 secession date for NC was very significant. Charlotte / Mecklenburg declared independence from England on May 20, 1775. In seceding on May 20, 1861, NC was saying that their secession was for the right of the state to be an independent entity that could choose to belong to whichever republic it wished just like it had said 86 years earlier.

Yankees 1
Rebels 0
Halftime :D

08Dawg
September 29th, 2008, 05:17 PM
If PC can torch your secondary, y'all are going to love what Bart Blanchard and Andre Roberts are going to do Saturday!

Hoyadestroya85
September 29th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I honestly hope that The Mountaineers pound those fairies into the turf

citdog
September 29th, 2008, 05:33 PM

you would...xsmhx

ericsaid
September 29th, 2008, 05:33 PM
If PC can torch your secondary, y'all are going to love what Bart Blanchard and Andre Roberts are going to do Saturday!

PC's fastest reciever easily runs a low 4.4. Anyone who saw that game can see that he could easily be starting for just about anyone in the country.

You also have to see that PC's QB also threw four interceptions. So if you like watching the ball being taken back the other direction, just wait and see what Cortez Gilbert and Co. do.xpeacex

Also Quavian Lewis will be back for this game. Hopefull Bart can run.

citdog
September 29th, 2008, 05:37 PM
PC's fastest reciever easily runs a low 4.4. Anyone who saw that game can see that he could easily be starting for just about anyone in the country.

You also have to see that PC's QB also threw four interceptions. So if you like watching the ball being taken back the other direction, just wait and see what Cortez Gilbert and Co. do.xpeacex

Bart won't have to run.....he'll be the one throwing to Andre Roberts 50 yards downfield. If he must run, he did so for 86yds and a Touchdown on saturday afternoon......more yards tahn armanti ran for on the same day.

ericsaid
September 29th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Bart won't have to run.....he'll be the one throwing to Andre Roberts 50 yards downfield. If he must run, he did so for 86yds and a Touchdown on saturday afternoon......more yards tahn armanti ran for on the same day.

Armanti also threw for 220 yards in the first half. Deandre Pressley came in, in the second half ran for two Td's and had his only pass completed for 58 yards.

Sounds bad when you start comparing a first year starter to a QB who has won two national championships.

mtnman
September 29th, 2008, 06:18 PM
pc got all that passing yards and only scored 14 ,the boys from boone will be ready,i feel that the start of conference is what app has been waiting on

citdog
September 29th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Armanti also threw for 220 yards in the first half. Deandre Pressley came in, in the second half ran for two Td's and had his only pass completed for 58 yards.

Sounds bad when you start comparing a first year starter to a QB who has won two national championships.

look at Cadet Blanchard's stats.........if he has time to throw...we'll pick you apart and it will not be close..

Grizzaholic
September 29th, 2008, 06:30 PM
I will run with citdog this week. Whatever team he votes for, I will vote for. I bet citadel will win this running away. I got confidence in him.

Appaholic
September 29th, 2008, 06:31 PM
I will run with citdog this week. Whatever team he votes for, I will vote for. I bet citadel will win this running away. I got confidence in him.

You might want to focus on Webber State.....

Grizzaholic
September 29th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Don't need to Appaholic. I got citdog on my side. And we all know how citdog and citadel loves THE Griz.

citdog
September 29th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Don't need to Appaholic. I got citdog on my side. And we all know how citdog and citadel loves THE Griz.

THE who?

Grizzaholic
September 29th, 2008, 06:36 PM
THE Griz????

X-Factor
September 29th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Doesn't ASU have a bunch of guys hurt right now? How many starters out?

Appaholic
September 29th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Doesn't ASU have a bunch of guys hurt right now? How many starters out?

Not enough to help El Cid......but we will have bellops to help carry our injured's personal belongings.....

ASUMountaineer
September 29th, 2008, 07:20 PM

How many yards did Armanti have running at (the) Citadel last year? A bit more than 86, I believe it was 291. I think we'll be ok Citty. xnodx

Reign of Terrier
September 29th, 2008, 07:22 PM
I'm a Wofford guy and I have to say that:

Wofford, Elon, and App aren't quite playing their best football.

The Citadel and Furman are exceeding expectations.

GSU, Chatty, and Western are pretty much out of playoff and conference conversation.

Samford- who knows?

My brain says App and my heart says The Citadel. App probably can't afford to lose 2 conference games. The Citadel wants respect.

The final verdict: Citadel 35 App 31
Go Dawgs.xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

ERASU2113
September 29th, 2008, 09:29 PM

I wouldn't want to guarantee W's against GSU, Furple, and Wofford that's always our toughest stretch.

Even last year we lost 2 of 3

BULLDOG8180
September 29th, 2008, 10:15 PM

Honestly, I wish you would show up at Boone and I personally would bury you under the turf. you Gtown homo.xnodx

CID1990
September 30th, 2008, 07:46 AM
I'm a Wofford guy and I have to say that:

Wofford, Elon, and App aren't quite playing their best football.

The Citadel and Furman are exceeding expectations.

GSU, Chatty, and Western are pretty much out of playoff and conference conversation.

Samford- who knows?

My brain says App and my heart says The Citadel. App probably can't afford to lose 2 conference games. The Citadel wants respect.

The final verdict: Citadel 35 App 31
Go Dawgs.xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Furman is playing as I predicted they would.

The Citadel beating Webber, Princeton and WCU is not exceeding expectations. If we beat ASU, then we will be exceeding expectations.

appmaj
September 30th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Furman is playing as I predicted they would.

The Citadel beating Webber, Princeton and WCU is not exceeding expectations. If we beat ASU, then we will be exceeding expectations.

I would agree with that.

appfan2008
September 30th, 2008, 08:22 AM

I read on GoAsu that Quavian is still questionable for this week... that doesnt sound like he WILL be back to me...

appfan2008
September 30th, 2008, 08:23 AM
I wouldn't want to guarantee W's against GSU, Furple, and Wofford that's always our toughest stretch.

Even last year we lost 2 of 3

You dont get a tougher stretch than that and ASU has to play them in a row every year!

ASU
September 30th, 2008, 09:06 AM
WE have NOT lost any wars.....especially if you are talking about that unholy, unjust, unprovoked and illegal invasion of "Yankee" armies into our beloved South. You may be an App fan, but do not try to change history. (Since the New England Covenant just about took all the NE states out of the union a few years earlier, how could anyone claim that other states could not.)

DLS
September 30th, 2008, 09:08 AM
I read on GoAsu that Quavian is still questionable for this week... that doesnt sound like he WILL be back to me...

well fletcher and tanyi both played pretty solid saturday so not too worried if he can't make it. not sure which one would be starting for him though.

mcveyrl
September 30th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Are you sure you guys don't want to be THE Appalachian State??

I mean, I think that gives THE Citadel THE advantage...

citdog
September 30th, 2008, 09:47 AM
WE have NOT lost any wars.....especially if you are talking about that unholy, unjust, unprovoked and illegal invasion of "Yankee" armies into our beloved South. You may be an App fan, but do not try to change history. (Since the New England Covenant just about took all the NE states out of the union a few years earlier, how could anyone claim that other states could not.)

EXCELLENT!xthumbsupx

DLS
September 30th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Are you sure you guys don't want to be THE Appalachian State??

I mean, I think that gives THE Citadel THE advantage...

doesn't matter to me as long as we're not "THE appy."

GaSouthern
September 30th, 2008, 09:57 AM
I expect A cITADEL to pull off the upset.

elcid96
September 30th, 2008, 10:00 AM
THE CITADEL 35
HAPPY APPY 28

jmu_duke07
September 30th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Citdog : Southern College Football Fans :: Bill O'Reilly : Republicans

Take it as you wish.

CID1990
September 30th, 2008, 10:29 AM

Better hope he is back....

Even clempson was only able to get to Bart once, and that was from the corner. Our OL has been a very pleasant surprise so far. I haven't seen our hogs play like that since 1992.

citdog
September 30th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Citdog : Southern College Football Fans :: Bill O'Reilly : Republicans

Take it as you wish.

JMU-DUKE07: DOUCHE

TAKE IT AS GOSPEL

citdog
September 30th, 2008, 10:34 AM
doesn't matter to me as long as we're not "THE appy."

APPY STATE

Skjellyfetti
September 30th, 2008, 10:44 AM
APPY STATE

A Citydale

appstate38
September 30th, 2008, 11:00 AM
What the heck happened to McDuffie??? I didn't see anything listed on his injury???

Appaholic
September 30th, 2008, 11:02 AM
APPY STATE

The Shannondal

james_lawfirm
September 30th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Not enough to help El Cid......but we will have bellops to help carry our injured's personal belongings.....

Ouch!!!

james_lawfirm
September 30th, 2008, 11:26 AM
This thread has no redeeming qualities & belongs in the Smack arena.

AppStFan76
September 30th, 2008, 11:43 AM
What the heck happened to McDuffie??? I didn't see anything listed on his injury???

You wont hear any more about his injury he's out for the season!

jmu_duke07
September 30th, 2008, 12:04 PM
JMU-DUKE07: DOUCHE

TAKE IT AS GOSPEL

I would have taken you as a Bill O'Reilly fan

jmu_duke07
September 30th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Gonna be a great game but, The Citadel is gonna win this one.

appfan2008
September 30th, 2008, 12:08 PM

pretty sure he tore his acl or something in his knee in practice last week

PhoenixPhan06
September 30th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Banged up or not, ASU will restore a little order in this one and show why they are the three time defending champs! The Citadel should be able to stay in the game but I don't see them pulling away at any point infront of the home crowd at KBS.

ASU_MBA
September 30th, 2008, 01:02 PM
The ol' gals of el cid (to your left) play well but......... just not good enough

ASU 35
Las senoritas de el Cid 24

CID1990
September 30th, 2008, 01:09 PM
The ol' gals of el cid (to your left) play well but......... just not good enough

ASU 35

You better hope we don't turn those ol gals aloose in Boone. They would put an a$$ whoopin on all the white rastas and treehouse sitters up there.

The smell of petruli oil makes them want to drink white trash blood.

ASU_MBA
September 30th, 2008, 01:14 PM
You better hope we don't turn those ol gals aloose in Boone. They would put an a$$ whoopin on all the white rastas and treehouse sitters up there.

Bring it on....you shall eat your words....just take your nasty girls back to SC when you leave.....the mountain air is too crisp

Appaholic
September 30th, 2008, 03:36 PM

....and you guys better hope we don't invite the VMI cheerleaders to the game.......xwhistlex

citdog
September 30th, 2008, 03:39 PM

ASU 35

your avatar....and your prediction make me want to vomit.....THANK YAHWEH MY FATHER IS DEAD AND DIDN'T HAVE TO SEE SUCH AN ABOMINATION.

citdog
September 30th, 2008, 03:39 PM
....and you guys better hope we don't invite the VMI cheerleaders to the game.......xwhistlex

YAWN....BORING......

OL FU
September 30th, 2008, 03:55 PM
After 147 years of losses, The Citadel is duexnodx

from citdog
54-51

and hello to you too you The Citadel knob:p xlolx

Appaholic
October 1st, 2008, 07:59 AM
YAWN....BORING......

Yes...it is boring....seeing citadel "men" getting their a$$e$ handed to them by:

1: the north
2: Shannon Faulkner
3: the Supreme Court
4: having to salute Nancy
5: VMI Cheerleaders

Whew....I'm getting tired of this.....don't you guys have any pride? Seriously, how have you stood it for, what, a 147 years?...xrotatehx

appfan2008
October 1st, 2008, 08:23 AM

that must be embarrasing to have your a$$ handed to you by cheerleaders!

OLDMAIN80
October 1st, 2008, 08:35 AM
I'm going with The Citadel on this onexbowx . Think they will have something for Yosef, but I also think they will lose 5 games after that. xeekx

citdog
October 1st, 2008, 08:49 AM
Yes...it is boring....seeing citadel "men" getting their a$$e$ handed to them by:

1: the north
2: Shannon Faulkner
3: the Supreme Court
4: having to salute Nancy
5: VMI Cheerleaders

Whew....I'm getting tired of this.....don't you guys have any pride? Seriously, how have you stood it for, what, a 147 years?...xrotatehx

1. it's only halftime
2. that **** never even took the oath
3. liberal yankee scum
4. not me....not anyone....not ever
5. those broads are tougher then 99.9% of the "men" of appy state teachers college for vaginas, white rastas, unionists, and other mountain trash

jus10asu
October 1st, 2008, 08:53 AM
El Cid will come out strong but App will adjust well. Close at the half but App starts to pull away late in the 3rd.

App - 41
El Cid - 17

Saint3333
October 1st, 2008, 09:47 AM
El Cid will come out strong but App will adjust well. Close at the half but App starts to pull away late in the 3rd.

App - 41
El Cid - 17

Not a chance the defense I've seen ASU play the first 4 games holds Citadel to 17 points. This is going to be a shoot out.

DLS
October 1st, 2008, 09:54 AM
Not a chance the defense I've seen ASU play the first 4 games holds Citadel to 17 points. This is going to be a shoot out.

That depends on what half of the first four games, you are looking at.

Ivytalk
October 1st, 2008, 09:57 AM
App State by 10+.

CID1990
October 1st, 2008, 10:01 AM
Maybe we can be the next team to pitch a shutout in Boone! All things are possible, especially the week before the game.

Saint3333
October 1st, 2008, 12:11 PM

Unfortunately each game has two halves and so far ASU has only shown up in one half per game.

SCPALADIN
October 1st, 2008, 12:37 PM
1. it's only halftime
2. that **** never even took the oath
3. liberal yankee scum
4. not me....not anyone....not ever
5. those broads are tougher then 99.9% of the "men" of appy state teachers college for vaginas, white rastas, unionists, and other mountain trash

2. She also couldn't hack the academic rigours of Furman. She didn't even last an entire school year. That girl had no clue what she wanted.

elon77
October 1st, 2008, 01:40 PM
As someone who has ties to a team that will beat both schools later in the year, let me predict. ASU 41 The Citadel 38. Hope the new scoreboard doesn't malfuction. Or, it could be the other way The Citadel 41 ASU 38.
Sounds like something a politician would say.

ElonFirefighter
October 1st, 2008, 01:48 PM
Unfortunately each game has two halves and so far ASU has only shown up in one half per game.

Lets just hope ASU doesnt show up in the 3rd half this week

Appaholic
October 1st, 2008, 02:07 PM
1. it's only halftime
2. that **** never even took the oath (but she beat the citadel and showed up
3. liberal yankee scum.....that you could not defeat in either century on the field of battle or in a court of law
4. not me....not anyone....not ever BS.....unless you are admitting El Cid students do not follow chain of command......
5. those broads are tougher then 99.9% of the "men" of appy state ahhh the truth comes out......so you are not denying they are tougher than you guys (photographic evidence and no denial from you, just deflection).....

this has been enligtening...thank you...

BULLDOG8180
October 1st, 2008, 02:52 PM
As someone who has ties to a team that doesn't have a prayer against either school later in the year, let me predict. ASU 41 The Citadel 38. Hope the new scoreboard doesn't malfuction. Or, it could be the other way The Citadel 41 ASU 38.
Sounds like something a politician would say.

Fixed it for you.:D xnodx

EmeryZach
October 1st, 2008, 02:55 PM
I heard the App State band hired private security in case any visiting cadets have one too many cocktails xthumbsupx

james_lawfirm
October 1st, 2008, 02:58 PM

Amen, amen, amen, amen, amen. !!!

Black Saturday
October 1st, 2008, 03:04 PM

You've been smoking something other than ERK.

biggie
October 1st, 2008, 03:11 PM
I heard the App State band hired private security in case any visiting cadets have one too many cocktails xthumbsupx
They already had those, they're known as drunk rednecks with shotguns.

Appaholic
October 1st, 2008, 03:13 PM

Yep....the VMI cheerleaders....thought we covered that.....

elcid96
October 1st, 2008, 04:14 PM
Does the APPY band still have a wooden spoon section?

KiddBrewer
October 1st, 2008, 04:15 PM
Does the APPY band still have a wooden spoon section?

still thriving! PROUD AND LOUDxthumbsupx xrolleyesx

KiddBrewer
October 1st, 2008, 04:17 PM
its gonna be a beautiful day saturday (weather wise). can't wait.

AppSt.09
October 1st, 2008, 04:47 PM

Considering they are about 300 strong then(Probably more than the Citadel's fan base at the game) I don't think we will have a problem.xthumbsupx

elcid96
October 1st, 2008, 05:03 PM
Considering they are about 300 strong then(Probably more than the Citadel's fan base at the game) I don't think we will have a problem.xthumbsupx

I know we sold all of our tickets. I hope we got more than 300.

elon77
October 1st, 2008, 05:53 PM
Fixed it for you.:D xnodx

I hope both teams feel the same way you do when they play the Fightin Christians. That will give us a advantage.:D

SoCon48
October 1st, 2008, 06:44 PM
2. She also couldn't hack the academic rigours of Furman. She didn't even last an entire school year. That girl had no clue what she wanted.

So she lasted longer at Furman than Citadel? What? 4 hours at Citadel?

SCPALADIN
October 1st, 2008, 07:39 PM
So she lasted longer at Furman than Citadel? What? 4 hours at Citadel?
Maybe four hours...most of her time was spent in the infirmary. I'm pretty sure she made it through two of the three trimesters at Furman. She left to go to the academic powerhouse, Anderson College.

james_lawfirm
October 1st, 2008, 07:59 PM
its gonna be a beautiful day saturday (weather wise). can't wait.

How dare you interrupt this smack for such drivel! Ptooie!

CID1990
October 1st, 2008, 08:00 PM

PUH-LEEZE.

El Cid fans have NEVER given people problems on the road. I'll go out on a limb here and say that our road fans are even better behaved than Wofford's, and THAT'S saying something.

If ASU has 300 security at the game it is to contain all the walleyed hemophiliac cornpones than sneak down out of the mountains for the weekend.

Skjellyfetti
October 1st, 2008, 08:13 PM
If ASU has 300 security at the game it is to contain all the walleyed hemophiliac cornpones than sneak down out of the mountains for the weekend.

I think he was referring to the size of the band.

http://marchingmountaineers.appstate.edu/img/index_header.jpg

AppSt.09
October 1st, 2008, 08:35 PM

Exactly, the band is 300 strong give or take. That isn't even the whole band on the field in that picture.

AppSt.09
October 1st, 2008, 08:37 PM
PUH-LEEZE.

El Cid fans have NEVER given people problems on the road. I'll go out on a limb here and say that our road fans are even better behaved than Wofford's, and THAT'S saying something.

That was a joke, I meant no disrespect to the Citadel fanbase. I went to the game there last year and ya'll had the best fans by far.

elcid03
October 1st, 2008, 08:38 PM
Are we seriously talking about bands again on AGS!?! Lets keep this post football related.

ElonFirefighter
October 1st, 2008, 08:42 PM
Since we are talking about bands, i found a pict of The Citadel's band
http://www.zimmcomm.biz/images/nama/nama-06-35.jpg

MoreheadEagle
October 1st, 2008, 09:35 PM
They're going to need a running clock for the fourth quarter in this one. Mountaineers by A LOT!

BULLDOG8180
October 1st, 2008, 10:04 PM

I know you are trying to be funny, but you are being stupid.xrolleyesx

BULLDOG8180
October 1st, 2008, 10:06 PM
They're going to need a running clock for the fourth quarter in this one. Mountaineers by A LOT!

What does anybody from Morehead know about football??xeekx

ElonFirefighter
October 1st, 2008, 10:16 PM
I know you are trying to be funny, but you are being stupid.xrolleyesx

Its the lack of sleep and wishing it was sat:D Plus his colors look a little like the Dogs

BULLDOG8180
October 1st, 2008, 10:20 PM
Its the lack of sleep and wishing it was sat:D Plus his colors look a little like the Dogs

Looks more like Coastal's colors!

Appaholic
October 2nd, 2008, 07:16 AM

I found a picture of Citadel's cheerleaders......

appfan2008
October 2nd, 2008, 07:24 AM

coming from a mountaineer fan who thinks his team is destined to never lose another football game... you are crazy... this game will be close throughout

elon77
October 2nd, 2008, 07:31 AM
Exactly, the band is 300 strong give or take. That isn't even the whole band on the field in that picture.

I'm surprised they could find that many people that play jugs, wash boards, and mouth harps.xlolx

elcid96
October 2nd, 2008, 07:40 AM
I'm surprised they could find that many people that play jugs, wash boards, and mouth harps.xlolx

The jugs were not a problem. There are over 300 of them in the parking lot alone. xlolx xlolx xlolx

SideLine Shooter
October 2nd, 2008, 07:42 AM
The jugs were not a problem. There are over 300 of them in the parking lot alone. xlolx xlolx xlolx

Yea buddy!!!!xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

SideLine Shooter
October 2nd, 2008, 07:45 AM

It really wasn't a problem since all of the skin flute players went to elon.xlolx

CID1990
October 2nd, 2008, 07:50 AM

Throw me, Citdog and a few others into the mix, and there will be about 500 jugs in the parking lot.

CID1990
October 2nd, 2008, 07:52 AM

I stand corrected.

SideLine Shooter
October 2nd, 2008, 07:53 AM
Throw me, Citdog and a few others into the mix, and there will be about 500 jugs in the parking lot.

Sounds good to me!xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Appaholic
October 2nd, 2008, 08:19 AM

Problem is, with Citdog present, you'll have to pick up the tab.......

citdog
October 2nd, 2008, 08:30 AM

I DON'T HANG OUT WITH FAT DOUCHEBAGS LIKE YOU FOR FREE....xlolx

CID1990
October 2nd, 2008, 08:32 AM

Well, it's free anyways. (After you donate beer from your tailgate to our tailgate)

Appaholic
October 2nd, 2008, 08:42 AM
Well, it's free anyways. (After you donate beer from your tailgate to our tailgate)

You'll experience as much success as Pickett did.......

elon77
October 2nd, 2008, 09:02 AM
It really wasn't a problem since all of the skin flute players went to elon.xlolx

Yea, but you got the bone a fone and slide skin horn players.xlolx

CID1990
October 2nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
You'll experience as much success as Pickett did.......

Apples and Oranges.

You see, Glasshoppa, unlike Pickett, we will not expend blood and treasure on a frontal assault against your tailgating forces. Rather, we will employ a flanking maneuver designed to dazzle your defenses while at the same time achieving our objective.

In other words, we will have one or two of our Charleston women come up to your party and make small talk to you. While all of you woodsmen are bewitched by the sight of women who are in possession of full sets of teeth and don't smell like a campfire, our flanking forces will circle around behind your bedazzled party goers and remove beer from your coolers.

citdog
October 2nd, 2008, 09:11 AM
Apples and Oranges.

You see, Glasshoppa, unlike Pickett, we will not expend blood and treasure on a frontal assault against your tailgating forces. Rather, we will employ a flanking maneuver designed to dazzle your defenses while at the same time achieving our objective.

In other words, we will have one or two of our Charleston women come up to your party and make small talk to you. While all of you woodsmen are bewitched by the sight of women who are in possession of full sets of teeth and don't smell like a campfire, our flanking forces will circle around behind your bedazzled party goers and remove beer from your coolers.

hell yeah! we took ARMY ROTC!xlolx xlolx

elon77
October 2nd, 2008, 09:11 AM
Apples and Oranges.

What, are you going to leave the shine? xconfusedx

Appaholic
October 2nd, 2008, 09:23 AM
Apples and Oranges.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but unless those Charleston women are kin, we aint interested.....

Rekdiver
October 2nd, 2008, 10:16 AM
Information is that AE limped after practice. Doesn't look good for Saturday

BULLDOG8180
October 2nd, 2008, 12:43 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but unless those Charleston women are kin, we aint interested.....

Now that is funny!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx