PDA

View Full Version : Big South Opens Play

Thumper250
September 29th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Any prediculations for this weekend?

Here are some stabs

Richmond at VMI (Richmond's gonna be mad, VMI is really good on offense with Maypray at QB) - Richmond wins, but it won't be a blowout.

GWU at Charleston Southern (My Bulldogs didn't show up in the first half at home last week against Sam Houston State) - I'd like to say GWU by a field goal, so I'll go that way. It'll be a tight one.

North Greenville at PC (The Hose better win this one) - PC wins comfortably.

GAME OF THE WEEK
Liberty at Coastal (My guess is that Conway will be electric) - Liberty wins a close one.

Sly Fox
September 29th, 2008, 12:56 PM
It does seem strange to have what in all likelihood is the league championship in the opener. I guess it is sort of like the Daytona 500.

jcmanson
September 29th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Should be fun down in Conway Saturday night. CCU is having a “blackout.” Hopefully it will work for them just like it worked for Georgia. xlolx

appfan2008
September 29th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Liberty is looking good and I have had them in the top 25 every since week one... aka go down there and show up them chanticleers

kirkblitz
September 29th, 2008, 01:05 PM
its gonna be fun in conway saturday. I hope we can pull off a win!

Hoseinexile07
September 29th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Should be fun down in Conway Saturday night. CCU is having a “blackout.” Hopefully it will work for them just like it worked for Georgia. xlolx

I don't see what the big deal is with Coastal and blackouts. I mean, they occur every night at 10:45 when the guards get the call from the warden and yell "LIGHTS OUT!"

kirkblitz
September 29th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I don't see what the big deal is with Coastal and blackouts. I mean, they occur every night at 10:45 when the guards get the call from the warden and yell "LIGHTS OUT!"

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx