PDA

View Full Version : Montana @ Weber State

Pages : 1 [2]

I Bleed Purple
October 4th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Now that I've read the thread, here are thoughts.

Clock operator had many issues. I caught the situation ursus was talking about and chuckling during it. Officials had some issues. Ref had issues knowing which way to point his arm. At one point, had no clue and said "Montana" instead of kicking team.

Montana players seemed to not know how to handle having their ass handed to them. Three dead ball personal fouls in the fourth quarter.

Hauck's comments are completely bush league. Smith didn't do anything I haven't seen before. That TD catch was sweet.

I remember one year we had bad conditions and the field was worse the rest of the year than it is now. We got two weeks to do some patching.

Our line dominated both sides. We had a big play against us, which was expected. We give those up. Montana had three or four drops. We had the one.

As for "giving the game away." Weber gave up 11 in the first quarter on the dropped pass and touchdown penalty, so that won't fly.

I Bleed Purple
October 4th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Awesome game Weber who. Hope you get 3rd paper Sunday - think you will? I mean, seriously, you kicked the Griz ass up and down the field, won every aspect football wise, think your paper will care, or is win this obsolete? Sorry to be bitter, because it was an inspired effort by WSU - so seriously, post your local press from and look forward from seeing how big a win this was in the Deseret. and look forward to seeing WSU in the playoffs.

Huh? WSU football is always front page in the sports section on Sunday in the home paper.

grizbeer
October 4th, 2008, 05:55 PM
So after watching the Griz get their ass handed to them, I listen to Coach Hauck and here is what he says...

"this is their superbowl, they really got up for this game. When they recruit kids they don't say look at Utah or Hawai'i they point out the Montana game."

"Trevyn Smith never plays that good, he's a good back but really played better than he normally does" Really? The kid has led the Big Sky in rushing his first two years!!!

As a Griz fan I can say that Weber was CLEARLY the better team today, we fell apart in the second and could not stop Smith if our lives depended on it. Next week could get ugly...though it seems Eastern has problems of its own.

Congrats to Weber. St seemed like a pretty small crowd, though the weather might have had something to do with it.

Hauck sometimes has too much pride - think he chocked on it today, Weber absolutely outplayed the Griz today and deserved to win, good on them. I wonder if they will make the post season?

grizbeer
October 4th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Huh? WSU football is always front page in the sports section on Sunday in the home paper.really?

On Friday at least, Weber State took the backseat to Utah and BYU in the local Ogden Examiner newspaper.

No. 15 Utah's last-gasp win over Oregon State on Thursday and an advance of No. 8 BYU's game at Utah State dominated the top of the sports section, which didn't have one item about Saturday's game between Weber State and Montana.

Additionally, the ticket office at WSU wasn't expecting anything near a sellout for the 17,500-seat stadium, though the number of tickets sold by 5 p.m. Friday wasn't available.

Sorry for thinking your were pathetic, or at least a distant 4th in Utah.

I Bleed Purple
October 4th, 2008, 06:02 PM
really?

On Friday at least, Weber State took the backseat to Utah and BYU in the local Ogden Examiner newspaper.

No. 15 Utah's last-gasp win over Oregon State on Thursday and an advance of No. 8 BYU's game at Utah State dominated the top of the sports section, which didn't have one item about Saturday's game between Weber State and Montana.

Additionally, the ticket office at WSU wasn't expecting anything near a sellout for the 17,500-seat stadium, though the number of tickets sold by 5 p.m. Friday wasn't available.

Weber State has fair weather fans, and this wasn't fair weather. Plus it is conference weekend, and many people here would rather go hear the same "be good" message every six months than watch a big time football game.

I didn't have time to read this morning's paper, but I'm sure Weber was on the front.

DuckDuckGriz
October 4th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Now that I've read the thread, here are thoughts.

Clock operator had many issues. I caught the situation ursus was talking about and chuckling during it. Officials had some issues. Ref had issues knowing which way to point his arm. At one point, had no clue and said "Montana" instead of kicking team.

Montana players seemed to not know how to handle having their ass handed to them. Three dead ball personal fouls in the fourth quarter.

Hauck's comments are completely bush league. Smith didn't do anything I haven't seen before. That TD catch was sweet.

I remember one year we had bad conditions and the field was worse the rest of the year than it is now. We got two weeks to do some patching.

Our line dominated both sides. We had a big play against us, which was expected. We give those up. Montana had three or four drops. We had the one.

As for "giving the game away." Weber gave up 11 in the first quarter on the dropped pass and touchdown penalty, so that won't fly.

Then again, take away a *****ty kickoff after being up 21-10, holding onto the ball on their own 20, not throwing a wide open pick to give Weber the ball again and that takes away 3 TDs.

Woulda coulda shoulda I know, but you gotta realize why we think we shot ourselves in the foot today. You guys deserved the win no doubt and got it done, but to say total domination would be an exaggeration.

I Bleed Purple
October 4th, 2008, 06:13 PM
More on the game after I looked at the stats.

Tim Toone only caught two balls. Had two more I know of thrown in his direction. UM did do a lot to keep the deep pass out of play. One was the pick. Basically, they did the opposite of what every other team has done, which was try to stop Smith. Seemingly from Hauck's comments, he didn't think much of Smith, which of course cost him.

We have such adept play calling now, something we didn't have two years ago and only mildly had last year. The fake option pass touchdown was a thing of beauty.

According to ESPN, we had TD drives of 62, 30, 26, 73, 5, and 52. Now that I think of it, we were never near our own twenty until the kneel down at the end.

MTGrizzFan
October 4th, 2008, 06:15 PM
really?

better then us today tho......which sucks
xsplatx

DuckDuckGriz
October 4th, 2008, 06:16 PM
More on the game after I looked at the stats.

Tim Toone only caught two balls. Had two more I know of thrown in his direction. UM did do a lot to keep the deep pass out of play. One was the pick. Basically, they did the opposite of what every other team has done, which was try to stop Smith. Seemingly from Hauck's comments, he didn't think much of Smith, which of course cost him.

We have such adept play calling now, something we didn't have two years ago and only mildly had last year. The fake option pass touchdown was a thing of beauty.

According to ESPN, we had TD drives of 62, 30, 26, 73, 5, and 52. Now that I think of it, we were never near our own twenty until the kneel down at the end.

No doubt special teams played a big role today

I Bleed Purple
October 4th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Then again, take away a *****ty kickoff after being up 21-10, holding onto the ball on their own 20, not throwing a wide open pick to give Weber the ball again and that takes away 3 TDs.

Woulda coulda shoulda I know, but you gotta realize why we think we shot ourselves in the foot today. You guys deserved the win no doubt and got it done, but to say total domination would be an exaggeration.
On the line it was. 7 sacks and 2.9 per rush vs. 0 sacks and 6.2 per rush. I'd call that domination. YPR is a little skewed due to the sacks, but our best run was only 21 yards. It was a consistent 5 to 6 yards a run. Now that I think of it, the sacks are countered by the many scrambles by Bergquist and one by the backup.

DuckDuckGriz
October 4th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Difficult for O-line to keep footing in conditions like that, Weber did a great job of exposing that today and pounding into the pocket. Cole has happy feet and either pulls off great runs or backs into sacks. We saw both today.

I Bleed Purple
October 4th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Should say something about our O-line then, allowing zero sacks and 6.9 YPR when it's difficult to keep footing in conditions like that.

DuckDuckGriz
October 4th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Should say something about our O-line then, allowing zero sacks and 6.9 YPR when it's difficult to keep footing in conditions like that.

Easy IBP, read the second half of my post.

Congrats again, would you like another one xconfusedx I know it's been 9 years but jeezus

I Bleed Purple
October 4th, 2008, 06:30 PM

Congrats again, would you like another one xconfusedx I know it's been 9 years but jeezus

Yes.

:D

Actually, maybe I shouldn't have read ESPN comments. Gets the blood going.

alexale23
October 4th, 2008, 06:39 PM
way to go Weber. Montana is officially exposed!

montana already had been exposed.

I Bleed Purple
October 4th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Interesting drive in the third quarter for Montana.

10 plays. 14 yards. 7:10.

That's 43 seconds per play. Sacks and penalties are fun.

mlbowl
October 4th, 2008, 07:04 PM

as was JMU at the hands of Duke

footballdude
October 4th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Nice win today great job!xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

uofmman1122
October 4th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Wow...

I just woke up and saw this...

:pumpuke::pumpuke::pumpuke:

grizbeer
October 4th, 2008, 08:18 PM

hmm, smells like 2004

uofmman1122
October 4th, 2008, 08:35 PM
hmm, smells like 2004I hope you're right. xthumbsupx

uofmman1122
October 4th, 2008, 08:50 PM
So I just watched the highlights on Montanagrizzlies.com...

We looked silly...absolutely ridiculous.

The Colt Anderson annihilation of Etuati was pretty much the only good thing on there. xoopsx

There's no way this team should be giving up 28 unanswered points...xnonono2x

Oh well. On to EWU. xshakingmadx

I Bleed Purple
October 4th, 2008, 11:13 PM
By the way. Yes, I'm that shallow.

uofmman1122
October 4th, 2008, 11:15 PM
By the way. Yes, I'm that shallow.http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii8/arny_arny/HPIM0136-1.jpg
xnonono2xxnonono2xxnonono2x

xlolxxlolxxlolx Blast you!

I Bleed Purple
October 4th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Hey, I tried to get some pictures of UM fans as they were leaving, but they hightailed it out of there in a hurry. Got a couple pictures of the bus, though, one of them with a cheerleader bent over putting stuff in the cargo hold. Unfortunately, it was a male cheerleader. Also got one of this ugly ass yellow Dodge pickup with Montana plates. Anyone want to claim that one?

uofmman1122
October 4th, 2008, 11:22 PM
As tough as this loss is to swallow, I don't feel nearly as bad as some No. Co. fans must be feeling right now.

Tough break, for the third week in a row.

I Bleed Purple
October 4th, 2008, 11:33 PM
As tough as this loss is to swallow, I don't feel nearly as bad as some No. Co. fans must be feeling right now.

Tough break, for the third week in a row.
Speaking of which, that thread got deleted in a hurry.

uofmman1122
October 4th, 2008, 11:38 PM
Speaking of which, that thread got deleted in a hurry.xlolxxlolxxlolx

Yes it did, but they're still whining in the Great West section.

Wolfman
October 4th, 2008, 11:59 PM
In five years, Bobby Hauck will be viewed as the coach who made a Nebraska out of our football program......

Sobering thought, but very true. Our football program is on the decline. Remember that the Wolfman told you so. I hope that all of the Hauck supporters will eat crow after Bobby finishes bringing this program down.

Wolfman
October 5th, 2008, 12:05 AM

You just continue making an AXXS of yourself. The "poor footing" excuse is eclipsed only by your blaming our national championship loss to JMU on the poor field conditions. We got our royal *sses handed to us today, in all phases of the game. Admit that Weber pummeled us, and quit making excuses. You are embarassing.

Green26
October 5th, 2008, 12:09 AM
I believe Hauck still has the best record of any I-AA coach in the past 5.5 years.

UM is one of 2 teams to be in the playoffs the each of the past 5 years. UM has won more playoff games than all but ASU and maybe another team in the past 5 years. UM has won more playoff games than all but 2 teams in the past 5 years. Until today, UM had not lost a conference game since 2005.

Yes, yes, the program is in decline and in shambles--yuck yuck. The sky if falling. I assume you got your name Wolfman, due to crying wolf so many times.

I Bleed Purple
October 5th, 2008, 12:33 AM
We need to get this guy a sandwich board and some finger paint.

Casey_Orourke
October 5th, 2008, 12:39 AM
I believe Hauck still has the best record of any I-AA coach in the past 5.5 years.

UM is one of 2 teams to be in the playoffs the each of the past 5 years. UM has won more playoff games than all but ASU and maybe another team in the past 5 years. UM has won more playoff games than all but 2 teams in the past 5 years. Until today, UM had not lost a conference game since 2005.

Yes, yes, the program is in decline and in shambles--yuck yuck. The sky if falling. I assume you got your name Wolfman, due to crying wolf so many times.

Any coach would would have record similar to Haucks if their school routinely scheduled home games with "Sisters of the Weak" and "Brothers of the Blind" Universities or screwed over teams willing to sign a Home and Home agreement only to have Montana buy out their half of the contract after the school traveled to Montana for their half of the agreement.

Start playing OOC schedules where you play teams that actually give you a challange instead of cupcake games to pad your schedule and make your team look better than what it is.....

And before you take me to task let me inform you I am very drunk from celebrating wins by MIZZOU over Nebraska, PSU over EWU and bemoaning losses of Stanford to Notre Dame (Got Dam Irish) and Air Force's loss to Navy (Effing Swabbies) and probably won't remember making this post.....xlolx xnodx

uofmman1122
October 5th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Any coach would would have record similar to Haucks if their school routinely scheduled home games with "Sisters of the Weak" and "Brothers of the Blind" Universities or screwed over teams willing to sign a Home and Home agreement only to have Montana buy out their half of the contract after the school traveled to Montana for their half of the agreement.

Start playing OOC schedules where you play teams that actually give you a challange instead of cupcake games to pad your schedule and make your team look better than what it is.....

And before you take me to task let me inform you I am very drunk from celebrating wins by MIZZOU over Nebraska, PSU over EWU and bemoaning losses of Stanford to Notre Dame (Got Dam Irish) and Air Force's loss to Navy (Effing Swabbies) and probably won't remember making this post.....xlolx xnodxWe don't have a lot of choice scheduling PSU, but if you want to refer to them and the rest of the Big Sky as "Sisters of the Weak," then go ahead.

Point is, No other BSC team has been able to knock us off the last 5 years. A BSC school bringing up the SOS argument about the Griz is kind of redundant. We only play 4 OOC games to 8 Conference games.xwhistlex

Casey_Orourke
October 5th, 2008, 01:10 AM
We don't have a lot of choice scheduling PSU, but if you want to refer to them and the rest of the Big Sky as "Sisters of the Weak," then go ahead.

Point is, No other BSC team has been able to knock us off the last 5 years. A BSC school bringing up the SOS argument about the Griz is kind of redundant. We only play 4 OOC games to 8 Conference games.xwhistlex

I specifically said OOC. Iw we of the BSC can't give you a game then it is our own "got dam" fault. I am talking about teams like Ft. Lewis, Central Washington, Southern Utah and all the other cupcakes Montana has scheduled , none of them are contenders. The contendors won't schedule you because they know Montana will **** them over by insisting a team come to Montana first then buy out their travel portion of the contract....and we all wonder why Mighty Montana has been a one and done team the last few years of the national playoffs...you hit a another top 10 team and you roll up like a cheap carpet.

uofmman1122
October 5th, 2008, 01:26 AM
I specifically said OOC. Iw we of the BSC can't give you a game then it is our own "got dam" fault. I am talking about teams like Ft. Lewis, Central Washington, Southern Utah and all the other cupcakes Montana has scheduled , none of them are contenders. The contendors won't schedule you because they know Montana will **** them over by insisting a team come to Montana first then buy out their travel portion of the contract....and we all wonder why Mighty Montana has been a one and done team the last few years of the national playoffs...you hit a another top 10 team and you roll up like a cheap carpet.xlolxxlolx

It's not even worth it. So many things to be said here, but it's not even worth my time. I'll let another Griz fan come in a demonstrate how full of it you are.

Ha! And all of it by a PSU fan! xlolxxlolx

mvemjsunpx
October 5th, 2008, 02:11 AM
I specifically said OOC.all the other cupcakes Montana has scheduled

Oh, you mean like Cal Poly? Yeah, they sure suck.
Or Sam Houston State?
Or Maine when they were good?
Or Hofstra?
Or UC Davis?
Or Iowa?
Or Oregon?

Should I go on…

bpcats
October 5th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Look this outcome should not have surprised anyone. Last year the Griz were in a full fledge battle last year when it was Higgins first game as a starter and the Griz won 18-10.

Weber has always been very physical on the frontlines. Trevyn Smith is the perfect back for Weber and he is very nifty considering he can run over anybody he is facing. For Hauck to say the Smith isn't (or wasn't that good of a back) is his way of saying his Griz defense did not know how to stop him today. With Higgins coming into his own, Weber will be very tough to beat the next couple of years.

As far as Griz scheduling, it is not like we are back east and can find quality FCS level OOC scheduling within 300 miles. The team usually has to travel 700-1000 miles to make that happen. Southern Utah did beat Youngstown St. today didn't they...who beat ND State, who beat S. Illinois.

Most teams in the Big Sky have to schedule at least 1 if not 2 FBS teams to make the budget work especially with travel costs in the Big Sky. Montana is the only team that can get away without playing up a level but they need the home games to make their budget work.

The Griz have been dominant but this year Big Sky is really tough from top to bottom so if they do make it into the playoffs I'm sure they will be plenty battletested against anything the rest of the nation has got.

Green26
October 5th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Casey O:

I don't know if it's your general lack of knowledge, your bias or your admission of being drunk that is the problem.

Are you talking about that awful So. Utah team that beat Youngstown State yesterday?

In Hauck's 6 years at UM, UM has played Fort Lewis twice and Central Washington once.

As was pointed out, UM has played Cal Poly about 5 times in Hauck's era, as well as the other teams mentioned.

UM's OOC schedule matches up similarly with most other top I-AA teams when compared side by side.

IABison
October 5th, 2008, 07:19 AM
....and we all wonder why Mighty Montana has been a one and done team the last few years of the national playoffs...you hit a another top 10 team and you roll up like a cheap carpet.

2007 - one and done
2006 - national semi-finals

xnonox

uofmman1122
October 5th, 2008, 07:31 AM
2007 - one and done
2006 - national semi-finals

xnonoxHey, don't poison this thread with your unbiased "facts." They're no good here. xnonox

xlolx +Rep

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Look this outcome should not have surprised anyone. Last year the Griz were in a full fledge battle last year when it was Higgins first game as a starter and the Griz won 18-10.

Weber has always been very physical on the frontlines. Trevyn Smith is the perfect back for Weber and he is very nifty considering he can run over anybody he is facing. For Hauck to say the Smith isn't (or wasn't that good of a back) is his way of saying his Griz defense did not know how to stop him today. With Higgins coming into his own, Weber will be very tough to beat the next couple of years.

As far as Griz scheduling, it is not like we are back east and can find quality FCS level OOC scheduling within 300 miles. The team usually has to travel 700-1000 miles to make that happen. Southern Utah did beat Youngstown St. today didn't they...who beat ND State, who beat S. Illinois.

Most teams in the Big Sky have to schedule at least 1 if not 2 FBS teams to make the budget work especially with travel costs in the Big Sky. Montana is the only team that can get away without playing up a level but they need the home games to make their budget work.

The Griz have been dominant but this year Big Sky is really tough from top to bottom so if they do make it into the playoffs I'm sure they will be plenty battletested against anything the rest of the nation has got.

WTF.....with such "travel costs" why the hell did the Big Sky turn down the Bison and Jacks.......shorter travel distance than Northern Arizona.

Bison/Jacks would have been a great fit........history now.......MV is probably a better fit.

Frickin Bison and Grizz/Cats need to schedule OOC games

BisonBacker
October 5th, 2008, 09:42 AM
WTF.....with such "travel costs" why the hell did the Big Sky turn down the Bison and Jacks.......shorter travel distance than Northern Arizona.

Bison/Jacks would have been a great fit........history now.......MV is probably a better fit.

I was going to say something but best just to forget it. xwhistlex

DuckDuckGriz
October 5th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Oh, you mean like Cal Poly? Yeah, they sure suck.
Or Sam Houston State?
Or Maine when they were good?
Or Hofstra?
Or UC Davis?
Or Iowa?
Or Oregon?

Should I go on…

Don't forget Southern Utah who beat Youngstown State yesterday. Damn Casey best tap out of this one. ;)

Casey_Orourke
October 5th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Don't forget Southern Utah who beat Youngstown State yesterday. Damn Casey best tap out of this one. ;)

I was in an overly happy mood last night, not because of PSU winning, but because of some good news for the wife and I and I'll admit I was out of line, but it was so much fun xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
October 5th, 2008, 02:23 PM

The Bison and SDSU would have been a good fit for the Montana schools and as I understand it the Montana schools were two of the "yes" votes for their inclusion in the conference vote. The problem is the travel for those two schools for the remaining members of the conference. I did a travel mileage analysis last year for the Bison and the Jacks for football alone not including the other teams (MBB, WBB, etcl...) that showed that the Bison and the Jacks would have something like 13K-15K of travel for football year. The travel to teams like Delaware, JMU, App St. Georgia, Southern, and many others was closer than most of the Big Sky schools so how good of a fit would have it been for the Bison and Jacks with those facts in mind? As far as the two MT schools though I agree with you.

I was going to say something but best just to forget it. xwhistlex

You are the guy that I did said analysis for so I can see why you may want to just forget it. There is no way that you could say with a straight face that travel to PSU, NAU, Sac. St., and Weber would not have been extremely costly for your school and those listed above for the sports involved in conference play.

alexale23
October 5th, 2008, 03:45 PM
You can tell I'm excited, making this game thread a week in advance. Everyone has penciled in EWU and UM as BSC playoff teams. No one has given WSU a chance to go playoff bound. This week can change that. UM looks very vulnerable, why WSU has looked pretty strong so far. Hope to get a big crowd to drown out the UM drones on Saturday. I know my voice here will be enough against all the UM guys here, so bring it on! :D

GO WEBA. WEBA LOVA U

Cap'n Cat
October 5th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Montana lost? No way!

xconfusedx

putter
October 5th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Montana lost? No way!

xconfusedx

Yea that happens when you forget to get off the bus.. Weber handed it to the Griz.

DuckDuckGriz
October 5th, 2008, 04:45 PM
I was in an overly happy mood last night, not because of PSU winning, but because of some good news for the wife and I and I'll admit I was out of line, but it was so much fun xthumbsupx

Let's be honest - I just like taking advantage of you when you're inebriated..............:o

BisonBacker
October 5th, 2008, 08:39 PM
The Bison and SDSU would have been a good fit for the Montana schools and as I understand it the Montana schools were two of the "yes" votes for their inclusion in the conference vote. The problem is the travel for those two schools for the remaining members of the conference. I did a travel mileage analysis last year for the Bison and the Jacks for football alone not including the other teams (MBB, WBB, etcl...) that showed that the Bison and the Jacks would have something like 13K-15K of travel for football year. The travel to teams like Delaware, JMU, App St. Georgia, Southern, and many others was closer than most of the Big Sky schools so how good of a fit would have it been for the Bison and Jacks with those facts in mind? As far as the two MT schools though I agree with you.

You are the guy that I did said analysis for so I can see why you may want to just forget it. There is no way that you could say with a straight face that travel to PSU, NAU, Sac. St., and Weber would not have been extremely costly for your school and those listed above for the sports involved in conference play.

My comments were in jest, I knew it was best to let sleeping dogs lay so that's why I posted it. In hindsight I shouldn't have posted anything. xpeacex

mvemjsunpx
October 5th, 2008, 09:20 PM
GO WEBA. WEBA LOVA U

You purple teams must have a special camaraderie that the rest of us can't match.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
October 5th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Hey, I tried to get some pictures of UM fans as they were leaving, but they hightailed it out of there in a hurry. Got a couple pictures of the bus, though, one of them with a cheerleader bent over putting stuff in the cargo hold. Unfortunately, it was a male cheerleader. Also got one of this ugly ass yellow Dodge pickup with Montana plates. Anyone want to claim that one?

The only thing more embarrassing than the Griz in that game was the crowd that showed up to watch this game xmadx I stayed until the last 5 minutes and the wife and 21mo old in the car made me leave, I think I'm still wet and cold ;) I will preface my next comments by saying the better team won that day and I in no way mean this to take away from Weber, but the officiating was terrible at best. Calls were missed both ways and for the love of god, blow the whistle. Holding wasn't called even close to consistent and they wouldn't call a late hit to save their own lives. Again, this goes both ways if you ask me and it was always the second guy that got flagged, not the guy that started it. It would have been a little easier to swallow if the Griz were winning and it wasn't raining all day ;) The turnovers absolutely killed us and the weather was perfect for Weber's run game. Congrats on a good win, now get some d@mn fans to show up and watch some good football, you could win the conference this year! ;) xpeacex