PDA

View Full Version : A first today for penalties

Wolfman
September 27th, 2008, 10:46 PM
I have been following college football for 40 years, and have watched thousands of games over that time period. Today, I saw a first.

Montana had FOUR major offensive penalties on a single offensive possession today. Count 'em.... FOUR! Two were blocking below the waist, and two were holding. We had a game total (in my recollection )of six major offensive penalties, in addition to the taunting PF called on Dow after the TD.

Has any fan every seen four major offensive penalties against the O-line in a single possession before?????

KiddBrewer
September 27th, 2008, 10:49 PM
nope, pretty impressive.....but not as impressive as what i thought you meant........

i thought you meant on a single play, NOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING TO SEE! (also, quite impossible)

putter
September 27th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Our O Line has serious issues and needs to step up and be a force on this team. Right now they are a crutch and today they did not impress any of the scouts that were at the game.

Wolfman
September 27th, 2008, 10:59 PM
I know that you are going to take shots at me again for blaming it on coaching. But, I honestly think that 90% of our O-line problems are due to poor technique caused by a lack of coaching. We have not had a really good O-line coach here since Germer left, in my opinion. Everyone knows that we have the best line athletes by a wide margin in the Big Sky, and probably in all of FCS football. Russum, Quinn, and Dow will possibly play at the next level. Why then do we have so much trouble blocking, picking up stunts and blitzes, and sustaining blocks in the running game? I say it is coaching. Once again, Bobby tolerates it with his blind loyalty to his coaches, no matter how bad they may be.

mvemjsunpx
September 27th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Has any fan every seen four major offensive penalties against the O-line in a single possession before?????

The illegal blocks were on a WR & a TE, not the O-Line. It's legal for O-linemen to block below the waist.

putter
September 27th, 2008, 11:06 PM
I know that you are going to take shots at me again for blaming it on coaching. But, I honestly think that 90% of our O-line problems are due to poor technique caused by a lack of coaching. We have not had a really good O-line coach here since Germer left, in my opinion. Everyone knows that we have the best line athletes by a wide margin in the Big Sky, and probably in all of FCS football. Russum, Quinn, and Dow will possibly play at the next level. Why then do we have so much trouble blocking, picking up stunts and blitzes, and sustaining blocks in the running game? I say it is coaching. Once again, Bobby tolerates it with his blind loyalty to his coaches, no matter how bad they may be.

Wolfman, I can't argue with this post. The Griz O Line struggles a lot. I wish I knew more about O-Line techniques to give a knowledgible answer but I will have to default to a relative. He is a AA coach in Montana and he just says, "That O Line has issues"

Wolfman
September 27th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Wolfman, I can't argue with this post. The Griz O Line struggles a lot. I wish I knew more about O-Line techniques to give a knowledgible answer but I will have to default to a relative. He is a AA coach in Montana and he just says, "That O Line has issues"

I don't even know who coaches them this year. Daste was the coach, but I think he is coaching other positions now. Is it Kilgis? Whoever it is, Bobby needs to "correct" the situation. And have that coach take Phenicie with him.

Wolfman
September 27th, 2008, 11:11 PM
The illegal blocks were on a WR & a TE, not the O-Line. It's legal for O-linemen to block below the waist.

Good point. But, technique is technique.

stuperman17
September 27th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Last season the Cleveland Browns had 7 penalties on their first punt of the season. Not all major, one was illegal formation..holding, and whatever else there could have been. But 7 is the most i've seen.

Green26
September 27th, 2008, 11:58 PM
What Wolfman said above about penalties is completely untrue.

Wolfman is the Fountain of Untrue Information and Lies.

Also, the refs were horrible today.

mvemjsunpx
September 28th, 2008, 01:26 AM

Horrible refs!? In Washington-Grizzly Stadium!? Why, I don't think I've ever seen that before!

Seriously, though, those refs were really bad. Here are the two most blatant examples:

1. The block-in-the-back on the punt return. UM's blocker pulled his arms up to indicate he wasn't trying to block. He barely brushes the defender with his elbow, the Wildcat does a good—though obvious—acting job, and the Griz get a penalty.

2. The catch that set up CWU's field goal just before the half. The receiver blatantly pulled the defender out of the way to catch the ball, but no OPI call.

Wolfman
September 28th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Horrible refs!? In Washington-Grizzly Stadium!? Why, I don't think I've ever seen that before!

Seriously, though, those refs were really bad. Here are the two most blatant examples:

1. The block-in-the-back on the punt return. UM's blocker pulled his arms up to indicate he wasn't trying to block. He barely brushes the defender with his elbow, the Wildcat does a good—though obvious—acting job, and the Griz get a penalty.

2. The catch that set up CWU's field goal just before the half. The receiver blatantly pulled the defender out of the way to catch the ball, but no OPI call.

Ah, another fine whine..

CSUBUCDAD
September 28th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Never use the refs as as excuse for getting beat. Unless you are the Denver Bronocos and Haukulee is reffing your gamexthumbsupx ;

Grizzaholic
September 28th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Never use the refs as as excuse for getting beat. Unless you are the Denver Bronocos and Haukulee is reffing your gamexthumbsupx ;

So you are saying that one of the best refs to ever work an NFL game is supposed to be perfect? He is human. And he said he blew the call after the game and appologized. Is he not allowed to make one mistake, ever?

Wolfman
September 28th, 2008, 11:59 AM
So you are saying that one of the best refs to ever work an NFL game is supposed to be perfect? He is human. And he said he blew the call after the game and appologized. Is he not allowed to make one mistake, ever?

Leave it to a left-wing Griz sugar coater to right all wrongs. Please stop embarassing the fan base in front of the entire nation......

Uncle Buck
September 28th, 2008, 12:04 PM

Just as long as the defender is not already engaged with another player you can cut them down. If the tackle and DE are going at it, the OG can't cut him. xrulesx

Grizzaholic
September 28th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Leave it to a left-wing Griz sugar coater to right all wrongs. Please stop embarassing the fan base in front of the entire nation......

And leave it up to a compete jackass, YOU, to make trash the Montana Grizzly name in every post. Keep it up. You will be gone soon enough.

CSUBUCDAD
September 28th, 2008, 12:07 PM

It was a freakin joke you moron. Lighten up huh.

Grizzaholic
September 28th, 2008, 12:08 PM
It was a freakin joke you moron. Lighten up huh.

I just figured you for another Hate on the REF guy. sorry if I took it the wrong way.

slostang
September 28th, 2008, 12:24 PM

Wolfie, you can not make up your mind. You started another thread saying what a poor recruiter Hauck is and now you say that the Griz have the best athletes in the Big Sky by a wide margin and probably in all of FCS football. Those athletes have all been recruited by Hauck or his staff. Thank you for pointing out what a great recruiter Hauck is.

CSUBUCDAD
September 28th, 2008, 12:24 PM
I think he IS the best in the business for the record, it is just very very seldom if ever a ref does cost a team the game, but for him to do it was the last thing I ever thought would happen.

Grizalltheway
September 28th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Wolfie, you can not make up your mind. You started another thread saying what a poor recruiter Hauck is and now you say that the Griz have the best athletes in the Big Sky by a wide margin and probably in all of FCS football. Those athletes have all been recruited by Hauck or his staff. Thank you for pointing out what a great recruiter Hauck is.

C'mon, don't you know they are all Joe Glenn's recruits? xlolx xrolleyesx

JALMOND
September 28th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Completely different line, but on the same wave. At the game I attended (NAIA Rocky Mountain College at Eastern Oregon), the RMC coaching staff yelled at the head linesman about the D-line pulling people down and jumping on their backs to block a field goal. A classic response from the official, audible enough for us in the stands to hear, was "I have no idea".

In all my years of going to football games, I've never heard an official admit that he does not know the rules of the game.

yorkcountyUNHfan
September 28th, 2008, 01:46 PM
I have been following college football for 40 years, and have watched thousands of games over that time period. Today, I saw a first.

Montana had FOUR major offensive penalties on a single offensive possession today. Count 'em.... FOUR! Two were blocking below the waist, and two were holding. We had a game total (in my recollection )of six major offensive penalties, in addition to the taunting PF called on Dow after the TD.

I know for a fact that offensive linemen do NOT hold.....any flag for that is a bad call:p

Wolfman
September 28th, 2008, 04:49 PM
And leave it up to a compete jackass, YOU, to make trash the Montana Grizzly name in every post. Keep it up. You will be gone soon enough.

And that would suit you just fine, not having to get your arse handed to you on a daily basis because of your lame-arsed posts, many of which embarrass me in front of the national FCS audience as a football savy Griz fan. Stay out of my threads if you have nothing but pedestrian posts.

Wolfman
September 28th, 2008, 05:01 PM

I understand that you hail from the land of fruits and nuts, and possess a secondary education from a hyphenated institution who has trouble ever living up to its hype, but that does not give you the right to mis-quote me.

I said that our OFFENSIVE LINE has the best athletes in the Big Sky. Of the three I referred to, two were IA problem children kicked off their respective teams. Of course, Hauck welcomed them with open arms. One has cleaned up his act, and been a model citizen. The other has continued his legacy of adolescent screw-ups with a couple of DUI's and a couple of downtown Missoula incidents. The other kid, Dow, was indeed recruited by Hauck.

My criticsm of his recruiting has been consistant, if you would bother read instead of flaming with an empty lighter. Hauck does NOT recruit great out-of-state high school skill players. The state of Montana has enough great defensive and offensive linemen, linebackers, and safeties to stock our team. However, the CBs, WRs, and RBs need to be recruited from out-of-state, with a rare exception (i'.e. Harris, Hilliard, and Mariani). Hauck does not do this.

It is rather obvious to any knowledgeable football fan that Hauck has no FCS caliber running backs this season. He has left the cupboard bare. In addition, our wide receivers (except Mariani) are all very average possession types, with no moves in space, and little ability as a deep threat. All in all, this is the weakest group of wide receivers we have had at Montana since 1990 or so. Just the facts. Sugar coaters will gloss over these facts. But, they are still the facts.

Any other questions or remedial lessons that I may provide?

placidlakegriz
September 28th, 2008, 05:04 PM
And that would suit you just fine, not having to get your arse handed to you on a daily basis because of your lame-arsed posts, many of which embarrass me in front of the national FCS audience as a football savy Griz fan. Stay out of my threads if you have nothing but pedestrian posts.

You don't need any help here!!

Green26
September 28th, 2008, 07:21 PM
More corrections of Wolfman's incorrect information:

1. Quinn plead DUI per see to one DUI from about June '07. He has not had any "downtown Missoula incidents".

2. CB's, WR's and RB's recruited from out of state include:

UM's top 5 CB's this season, including Johnson who some think may be the best cornerback athlete ever recuited to UM, Clark (started as a frosh and was 2nd team all-conference last season), Wilson (all-conference and would have been pre-season all-american), Jackson (who was recruited by U Wash), Olson (who started last year as a true frosh).

WR recruits include Sambrano (who is playing as a true frosh), Allen (started 3 years), Chambers (UW transfer and was UW's leading receiver the year before he came to UM), Johnson (converted to cornerback over the summer, due to need there).

RB recruits include Green (drafted by NFL and has played at least 3 years), Coleman (gained over 10 yards in last game, and would have been starter this year but for his legal problems), Moore (who is academically inelgible this year but enrolled in school; had significant I-A interest).

3. While opinion and not fact, UM may have its best set of receivers in many years--very good hands, good speed, and several big play makers. Ferriter, Mariani, Schulte, Palmer, Sambrano, Tony Kaz (when he's healthy again), and Gratton (when healthy again). UM had 2 receivers with over 100 yards last Saturday for the first time since 2004 (Heidelberger and Segars). Receivers block well and have very good attitudes.

griz37
September 28th, 2008, 07:31 PM
What Wolfman said above about penalties is completely untrue.

Wolfman is the Fountain of Untrue Information and Lies.

What did he say that was untrue? The Griz did have 4 major penalties on that drive. You are just a complete 180 of Wolfman. You will defend Hauck & every Griz player even when you have no ground to stand on.

Tailbone
September 28th, 2008, 07:44 PM
....that does not give you the right to mis-quote me.

In the words of Evan Mecham, the esteemed former governor of the great state of Arizona......"silence can't be misquoted"......but he was smarter than you.

Wolfman
September 28th, 2008, 07:50 PM
What did he say that was untrue? The Griz did have 4 major penalties on that drive. You are just a complete 180 of Wolfman. You will defend Hauck & every Griz player even when you have no ground to stand on.

I appreciate that you have the gonads to call Green26 on his constant spinning to try to make Hauck look good. And, I realize that your criticsm of him, does NOt mean you support my views. But, still, it is refreshing to finally find a Griz poster with enough testosterone to call ********* on this guy's incessant miscontrues.

I understand that there are a whole lotta sheep in Montana, just did not realize that there were THAT many...... xeyebrowx

Wolfman
September 28th, 2008, 07:57 PM
More corrections of Wolfman's incorrect information:

1. Quinn plead DUI per see to one DUI from about June '07. He has not had any "downtown Missoula incidents".

2. CB's, WR's and RB's recruited from out of state include:

UM's top 5 CB's this season, including Johnson who some think may be the best cornerback athlete ever recuited to UM, Clark (started as a frosh and was 2nd team all-conference last season), Wilson (all-conference and would have been pre-season all-american), Jackson (who was recruited by U Wash), Olson (who started last year as a true frosh).

WR recruits include Sambrano (who is playing as a true frosh), Allen (started 3 years), Chambers (UW transfer and was UW's leading receiver the year before he came to UM), Johnson (converted to cornerback over the summer, due to need there).

RB recruits include Green (drafted by NFL and has played at least 3 years), Coleman (gained over 10 yards in last game, and would have been starter this year but for his legal problems), Moore (who is academically inelgible this year but enrolled in school; had significant I-A interest).

3. While opinion and not fact, UM may have its best set of receivers in many years--very good hands, good speed, and several big play makers. Ferriter, Mariani, Schulte, Palmer, Sambrano, Tony Kaz (when he's healthy again), and Gratton (when healthy again). UM had 2 receivers with over 100 yards last Saturday for the first time since 2004 (Heidelberger and Segars). Receivers block well and have very good attitudes.

Blah, blah, blah. Do you even read the drivel that you spew? Your ridiculous attempt to discredit my valid observations read like an Obama speech. I had to laugh as I read our resident spin-doctor tell us about all of the criminals that Hauck has recruited, but trying to make their criminal activities softer than they really were.

It is like saying "my sister is a little bit pregnant".

Green, if I wanted to make you look like an idiot, my efforts would come in second to your inate ability to do so yourself. xlolx xlolx xlolx xnodx

Wolfman
September 28th, 2008, 08:05 PM
In the words of Evan Mecham, the esteemed former governor of the great state of Arizona......"silence can't be misquoted"......but he was smarter than you.

Probably. But you and Martha Stewart should comensorate.

Grizzaholic
September 28th, 2008, 11:08 PM

We have a WINNER here folks. Wolfman and Green are the same person. Just with a wicked bipolar disease. One day, well sometimes at the same time, it is Hauck sucks, Griz suck, UM sucks, then it is Hauck is great, UM is great, Griz are great.

Green26
September 28th, 2008, 11:51 PM
First, I read the initial post as KiddBrewer did, i.e. a "single possession", meaning a single play.

From the drive chart:

UM had one drive which resulted in 3 penalties assessed for 30 yards.

In the drive with 3 penalties, one penalty was an illegal block against Ferriter, a receiver.

There was no drive in which there were 4 penalties against o-lineman.

Of the 9 penalties, 2 were on the defense and 1 was on a punt return. Another one was after a TD.

There were 3 holding penalties in the game by o-lineman.

There was 1 holding penalty by a running back.

There was no penalty for blocking below the waist assessed on any o-lineman.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 29th, 2008, 12:12 AM
The ref's were bad but they were bad to both teams so it was pretty even.

CW just out coached us and played harder.

Wolfman
September 29th, 2008, 10:46 AM
First, I read the initial post as KiddBrewer did, i.e. a "single possession", meaning a single play.

From the drive chart:

In the drive with 3 penalties, one penalty was an illegal block against Ferriter, a receiver.

Of the 9 penalties, 2 were on the defense and 1 was on a punt return. Another one was after a TD.

There were 3 holding penalties in the game by o-lineman.

There was 1 holding penalty by a running back.

There was no penalty for blocking below the waist assessed on any o-

lineman.

You must enjoy getting your arse handed to you. Your spin is wrong again. Your "drive chart" was pulled out of your butt.

In the first quater, the Griz were penalized on two consective plays for "blocking below thw waist. However, they were still able to make a first down to continue the drive. Later in that drive, they were called for TWO offensive holding penalties, making a toal of FOUR MAJOR PENALTIES ON THE SAME POSSESSION. To my knowledge, this is a first, and shows the lack of technique coaching that the Griz have. Spin that, Greenie! xeyebrowx

Green26
September 29th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Wolfman:

I will bet you $1,000 that Montana was not penalized 4 times on any drive on Saturday.

The loser has to pay $500 to AGS and $500 to egriz.

montanafan
September 29th, 2008, 11:07 AM
You must enjoy getting your arse handed to you. Your spin is wrong again. Your "drive chart" was pulled out of your butt.

In the first quater, the Griz were penalized on two consective plays for "blocking below thw waist. However, they were still able to make a first down to continue the drive. Later in that drive, they were called for TWO offensive holding penalties, making a toal of FOUR MAJOR PENALTIES ON THE SAME POSSESSION. To my knowledge, this is a first, and shows the lack of technique coaching that the Griz have. Spin that, Greenie! xeyebrowx

Hey Wolfie, not trying to support you or Green, but one thing that may lead to what green is saying is that there were also more than one penalty on the same play, and one was called off and the more severe was impossed. So, in the stats book it only shows one but there was actually two on that play. With that being said, I saw a very average at best O-line on Saturday and was very disapointed to see Cole throw to #82 so many time that when he set back in the pocket I knew where he was going to throw. Then, he was either picked off, sacked, or scarmbled because #82 was covered and he forgot to look at the other very capable players on his team. That is a very big coachiong problem. I was not impressed by this and I am very concerened if we can not get this corrected.

grizbeer
September 29th, 2008, 11:11 AM

From the drive chart:

I believe CWU declined the 4th penalty, not idea what it was for or who it was on. If I remember right, it would have been a 1/2 the distance penalty, which if accepted would give the Griz something like 2nd and 22 instead of 3rd and 17 - I can't remember the exact distance - my recollection is the Griz then converted the 3rd and long for a first down - I could be mistaken though. Is the play by play posted on Montana Grizzlies somewhere? Sometimes they have ti in the stat section, but I didn't see it there.

grizbeer
September 29th, 2008, 11:15 AM

I'm pretty sure the player you saw was not the one who was called for the block in the back - the ref didn't pull the flag on that contact, although everyone was expecting it - seconds later another Griz player came in behind the play and drilled someone in the back, then the flag came out - most people were watching the return at the time and didn't see the 2nd hit.

Green26
September 29th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Wolfman:

Care to do the same bet on whether there were 4 penalities on the o-line on one drive?

Here's your quote: "...four major offensive penalties against the O-line in a single possession ...."

Wolfman
September 29th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Wolfman:

Care to do the same bet on whether there were 4 penalities on the o-line on one drive?

Here's your quote: "...four major offensive penalties against the O-line in a single possession ...."

Whatever, spin doctor. So, all the penalties were not called against the O-linemen. Who cares. There were STILL four major offensive penalties called on that drive, a new low in coaching techniques to your players, and something I, nor any other poster on here, has seen before.

You continue to show why upu are the biggest *ss kisser in all of FCS football. Does your wife get jealous sharing you with Bobby Hauck, or is she into threesomes?

Wolfman
September 29th, 2008, 12:12 PM
I'm pretty sure the player you saw was not the one who was called for the block in the back - the ref didn't pull the flag on that contact, although everyone was expecting it - seconds later another Griz player came in behind the play and drilled someone in the back, then the flag came out - most people were watching the return at the time and didn't see the 2nd hit.

mvem, don't you know that Green see's things during the game that no one else see's, and are incapable of seeing? If there is any aspect of the game which you need to understand, *ss hole Greenie, he'll tell ya!

Wolfman
September 29th, 2008, 12:16 PM
I believe CWU declined the 4th penalty, not idea what it was for or who it was on. If I remember right, it would have been a 1/2 the distance penalty, which if accepted would give the Griz something like 2nd and 22 instead of 3rd and 17 - I can't remember the exact distance - my recollection is the Griz then converted the 3rd and long for a first down - I could be mistaken though. Is the play by play posted on Montana Grizzlies somewhere? Sometimes they have ti in the stat section, but I didn't see it there.

You are truly a remarkeable man, being able to know every play by heart, including down and distance, whether a penalty was accepted or declined, which ref called it, the time on the clock when the play occured, and the color of the player's arm band...........juggling all of this infinate data at the same time you are doing all of that nipple rubbing with all of those important people who know and love you in your box-in-the-sky.

Oh, these comments were meant for Green, not Grizbeer. Sorry.

Phrebert
September 29th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Wolfman: Two were blocking below the waist....
We're just practicing for Weber.;)

Wolfman
September 29th, 2008, 12:23 PM

Whether the penalty was accepted or declined, has no bearing on the fact that the penalty was commited, and called against our offense.

My question to you is, have you EVER seen Greenie admit that he is wrong? Better yet, have you EVER seen Green accept the fact that the UM football team could EVER be criticized justifiably???? I rest my case. xnonono2x

Wolfman
September 29th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Wolfman: Two were blocking below the waist....
We're just practicing for Weber.;)

ROFL! That's good stuff!

KAUMASS
September 29th, 2008, 01:04 PM

All in a day's work at a UMass game...we've been close to that the last few years, some deserving, some not...honestly, I went through this thread and you guys are going through the same pains we are, except that your 4-0 and we are 2-2. Wanna trade records as of right now?

Green26
September 29th, 2008, 02:13 PM
I knew Wolfman would be afraid to bet. He's all talk, misinformation, lies and bluster. In person, he's apparently meek.

grizbeer
September 29th, 2008, 03:34 PM
You are truly a remarkeable man, being able to know every play by heart, including down and distance, whether a penalty was accepted or declined, which ref called it, the time on the clock when the play occured, and the color of the player's arm band...........juggling all of this infinate data at the same time you are doing all of that nipple rubbing with all of those important people who know and love you in your box-in-the-sky.

Oh, these comments were meant for Green, not Grizbeer. Sorry.:D :D my tickets aren't close enough to the field to see the color of the armbands, but I have to admit, I do enjoy the little bit of Nipple Rubbing that happens in the NEZ xlolx

Really, those that series stood out because I was amazed at the penalties. Then when the Central coach declined the penalty I thought Big mistake - should have pushed the Griz back and gone for the safety.

And yes I agree it was penalty regardless of if it was accepted or not, that is why I pointed it out - it might not show up in the stats, but it was called. I didn't see the penalty, I don't know if without it C. Wash would have had a clear shot at a sack for example, or if it was a ticky tack call or whatever, but regardless it wasn't the type of performance I expected.

Wolfman
September 29th, 2008, 10:24 PM
:D :D my tickets aren't close enough to the field to see the color of the armbands, but I have to admit, I do enjoy the little bit of Nipple Rubbing that happens in the NEZ xlolx

Really, those that series stood out because I was amazed at the penalties. Then when the Central coach declined the penalty I thought Big mistake - should have pushed the Griz back and gone for the safety.

And yes I agree it was penalty regardless of if it was accepted or not, that is why I pointed it out - it might not show up in the stats, but it was called. I didn't see the penalty, I don't know if without it C. Wash would have had a clear shot at a sack for example, or if it was a ticky tack call or whatever, but regardless it wasn't the type of performance I expected.

I like you Grizbeer. You are one of the few posters from Grizland who has the gonads to call it objectively, and not make constant excuses, blame it on the refs who are obviously biased against UM, or just plain try to find some technicality to claim that it didn't happen (ala the Green Weenie, our resident spin-doctor).

Wolfman
September 29th, 2008, 10:28 PM
I knew Wolfman would be afraid to bet. He's all talk, misinformation, lies and bluster. In person, he's apparently meek.

Oh yeah, he's a real pussycat in person. How does it feel to get your arse handed to ya daily, for making such stupid posts? I have had four PMs now (two from Griz fans and two from national FCS fans) agreeing that you are a m*ron.

Bet with you? Please! I would have more of a chance getting paid with pork bellies from Osama Bin Ladin than collecting a bet from you.

Green26
September 29th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Wolfman, you are a pathological liar. I've seen/heard some mental health professionals say you are probably either an alcoholic or mentally ill.

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 30th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Please do not look at the personal attack, look away....nothing to see here........

Leave it to a *****ing scumbag lawyer.

griz37
September 30th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Please do not look at the personal attack, look away....nothing to see here........

Leave it to a *****ing scumbag lawyer.

xbowx Better watch out or he will start talking about your kid again.

Peems
September 30th, 2008, 12:03 PM
The ref's were bad but they were bad to both teams so it was pretty even.

CW just out coached us and played harder.

IMO the reason the game was able to stay competitive was the CWU offense. Goes to show that if you can score points you can stay with anyone. Sure they couldn't stop the Griz but with the TOs and their offense they were never out of it

Grizzaholic
September 30th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Oh turnovers. The great equalizer in football.

And they sure are tasty in the morning.