View Full Version : SLC Predictions - Week Six

TexasTerror
September 27th, 2008, 10:29 PM
TT's Predictions
2007 Record: 46-14 (24-4 SLC)
2008 Record: 28-3 (0-0 SLC)
Total: 74-17 (24-4 SLC)

October 2nd
Nicholls State at Northern Iowa - Would love more than anything for the Colonels to get the win, but UNI is a battle-tested team that has a few more games under their belt. Nicholls running game was not fully together against Memphis and they had another bye week this past week. Road trip to Cedar Falls is going to be a long one, Colonels would have to bring their 'A' game to get the win, especially in wake of UNI falling to Southern Illinois this past week. That won't help Nicholls at all. NORTHERN IOWA

October 4th
Texas Southern at Texas State University - San Marcos - When Texas Southern is squeaking by sub-Division I teams that their SWAC rivals are hanging blowouts on, you know this team is bad. Good thing for the Bobcats, that despite facing what amounts to a sub-Division I team, the Tigers of the original "Texas State University" (for Negros) counts as a Division I win. Good thing the Bobcats get this tune-up after the SUU loss and before SLC play. TEXAS STATE - SAN MARCOS

Southeastern Louisiana at Stephen F. Austin - This conference game got moved up because of a favor to help SFA get their OOC gamea gainst Kentucky Weslayan on the slate for Oct. 11. The Lions have showed signs of a team that may be able to finally show the darkhorse image. This game is in Nacogdoches, but I feel that SLU is going to be on top of the SLC standings by themselves for now. SFA is going to make Brian Babin look like the best QB in the league after what they allowed SDSU to do to them. SOUTHEASTERN LA

** GAME OF THE WEEK **
McNeese State at South Dakota State - Big game for the SLC! If the conference wants to help their chances for an at-large, they need to have wins like this is in their back pocket, especially on the road. SDSU is coming in off a close loss on the road at an SLC school and will be full of talk re: their 7-1 mark against SLC schools. Glad McNeese is rough opponent, it will be the best prep they can get and I really hope the Pokes, who got their tuneup game in this past week take it to the Jackrabbits in what will probably be a three-point victory for the road team. McNEESE STATE

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 27th, 2008, 10:38 PM
UNI 28-17
TxSt. 42-39
SeLa 35-31
McNugget 27-14

Retro
September 27th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Hey TT, Are you that starved for attention or something else to do besides post on a message board.. We haven't gotten through with this week's games and you start posting this thread for next week already..xrolleyesx

Let's all digest this weeks games and discuss the results and polls and save the predictions for monday... I mean i know it's only a message board, but it seems your in some race to see how quick you can post threads relating to next week. xnonox

JackTwice
September 28th, 2008, 12:20 AM
He's just a little sore about having to eat ***** about the smack thread he started about SDSU.

looking forward to a great game with McNeese. SDSU caught them at the right time the last time these two met. If SDSU can't figure out pass defense before Saturday it could be a long day.

P.S. Any Southland team facing SFA had better knock them early. SDSU had some opportunities early and couldn't convert, and the confidence that SFA gained made them that much tougher to deal with. I get the feeling that if they get knocked around a bit early they'll fold but if you keep them in the game they are going to win a few conference games this year.

Lionsrking
September 28th, 2008, 12:26 AM
He's just a little sore about having to eat ***** about the smack thread he started about SDSU.

looking forward to a great game with McNeese. SDSU caught them at the right time the last time these two met. If SDSU can't figure out pass defense before Saturday it could be a long day.

P.S. Any Southland team facing SFA had better knock them early. SDSU had some opportunities early and couldn't convert, and the confidence that SFA gained made them that much tougher to deal with. I get the feeling that if they get knocked around a bit early they'll fold but if you keep them in the game they are going to win a few conference games this year.

Better bring your track shoes against McNeese...they run as well as anybody, especially at WR.

As for SFA, they're "Air Raiding" it now, and their offensive coordinator used to coach at Southeastern under Hal Mumme...we're headed to their place next week and expect another shootout...hopefully we get two starting D-linemen back who didn't play tonight against North Dakota.

katstrapper
September 28th, 2008, 01:21 AM
Hey TT, Are you that starved for attention or something else to do besides post on a message board.. We haven't gotten through with this week's games and you start posting this thread for next week already..xrolleyesx

Let's all digest this weeks games and discuss the results and polls and save the predictions for monday... I mean i know it's only a message board, but it seems your in some race to see how quick you can post threads relating to next week. xnonox

Ditto!!! This week is not over and already looking ahead to next week. Give it a rest.

Lionsrking
September 28th, 2008, 02:07 AM
Ditto!!! This week is not over and already looking ahead to next week. Give it a rest.

How else is he going to get to 16,000 posts???

Truly an amazing number...mind-boggling in fact.

813Jag
September 28th, 2008, 07:03 AM

xlolx xlolx xreadx

BEAR
September 28th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Is SDSU in the Southland now? They've played an awful lot of SLC teams here recently...xlolx

RabidRabbit
September 28th, 2008, 08:47 AM
TT's Predictions
2008 Record: 28-3 (0-0 SLC)
Total: 74-17 (24-4 SLC)

October 2nd
Nicholls State at Northern Iowa - Would love more than anything for the Colonels to get the win, but UNI is a battle-tested team that has a few more games under their belt. Nicholls running game was not fully together against Memphis and they had another bye week this past week. Road trip to Cedar Falls is going to be a long one, Colonels would have to bring their 'A' game to get the win, especially in wake of UNI falling to Southern Illinois this past week. That won't help Nicholls at all. NORTHERN IOWA

October 4th
Texas Southern at Texas State University - San Marcos - When Texas Southern is squeaking by sub-Division I teams that their SWAC rivals are hanging blowouts on, you know this team is bad. Good thing for the Bobcats, that despite facing what amounts to a sub-Division I team, the Tigers of the original "Texas State University" (for Negros) counts as a Division I win. Good thing the Bobcats get this tune-up after the SUU loss and before SLC play. TEXAS STATE - SAN MARCOS

Southeastern Louisiana at Stephen F. Austin - This conference game got moved up because of a favor to help SFA get their OOC gamea gainst Kentucky Weslayan on the slate for Oct. 11. The Lions have showed signs of a team that may be able to finally show the darkhorse image. This game is in Nacogdoches, but I feel that SLU is going to be on top of the SLC standings by themselves for now. SFA is going to make Brian Babin look like the best QB in the league after what they allowed SDSU to do to them. SOUTHEASTERN LA

** GAME OF THE WEEK **
McNeese State at South Dakota State - Big game for the SLC! If the conference wants to help their chances for an at-large, they need to have wins like this is in their back pocket, especially on the road. SDSU is coming in off a close WIN xthumbsupx on the road at an SLC school and will be full of talk re: their 7-1 mark against SLC schools. Glad McNeese is rough opponent, it will be the best prep they can get and I really hope the Pokes, who got their tuneup game in this past week take it to the Jackrabbits in what will probably be a three-point victory for the road team. SDSU JackRabbits

Fixed it for you TT!

The SDSU hosting McNeese St has been circled on both teams calendars since the tigh game in Lake Charles in 2006. SDSU needs to be healthy to rope the Cowboys in, and after holding out 5 starters vs SFA, they all should be back in action for the Jacks. McNeese will come in essentially as a mystery team. Close lose at UNC indicates that this is a very potent McNeese team. The So. VA (NAIA team) game was a complete waste. Super SHAME THAT IKE destroyed the only game that would have pegged McNeese's stature.

At Brookings, for Hobo Day vs. a top ten FCS team, and the Jacks in the teens. Top ten crowd ever for the Jacks, I see that the team on the + column of turnovers wins. For most games, that's been the Jacks. RABBITS 34, COWBOYS 31

TexasTerror
September 28th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Is SDSU in the Southland now? They've played an awful lot of SLC teams here recently...xlolx

We were planning on becoming the Southland Football League again and extending them membership, but they got in to the Missouri Valley. Each SLC team was going to make one trip up to the Dakotas (either NDSU or SDSU) under the proposed format...a shame we couldn't get it to happen like we did for Troy and Jacksonville State...

JackTwice
September 28th, 2008, 09:06 AM
We were planning on becoming the Southland Football League again and extending them membership, but they got in to the Missouri Valley. Each SLC team was going to make one trip up to the Dakotas (either NDSU or SDSU) under the proposed format...a shame we couldn't get it to happen like we did for Troy and Jacksonville State...

That's a real interesting thought TT. How close was that to happening? I am happy we are where we are but I would have loved to see the "Southland" brand of football four times a year.

TexasTerror
September 28th, 2008, 09:08 AM
That's a real interesting thought TT. How close was that to happening? I am happy we are where we are but I would have loved to see the "Southland" brand of football four times a year.

I'm only kidding. SLC is fine with our nine teams (when Lamar comes in). Four home, four away. Problem is that most SLC teams will only have five home games most years because they can't pass up an FBS game and to get FCS teams, we have to do home-and-homes as our schools can't pay out the guarantees...

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 28th, 2008, 10:05 AM
haha, well i feel like shiz for posting my predictions now...i'll post again in a few days.

gosh! :-)

JackTwice
September 28th, 2008, 10:59 AM
I'm only kidding. SLC is fine with our nine teams (when Lamar comes in). Four home, four away. Problem is that most SLC teams will only have five home games most years because they can't pass up an FBS game and to get FCS teams, we have to do home-and-homes as our schools can't pay out the guarantees...

Thought that seemed a bit crazy but certainly would have been entertaining.

McNeese75
September 28th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Nicholls State at Northern Iowa
- Tough venue for the Colonels after not playing for a while.

Texas Southern at Texas State University - San Marcos I still do not know how the Cats lost last night??

[/B]Southeastern Louisiana[/B] at Stephen F. Austin - I think the Lions will roll. Who knows what was all the insanity in Nacoland last night.

McNeese State at South Dakota State - Staight homer pick here. I have seen what the Cowboys are capable of and I think that will carry the day (Hobo or not)

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 28th, 2008, 03:53 PM

Texas Southern at Texas State University - San Marcos I still do not know how the Cats lost last night??

[/B]Southeastern Louisiana[/B] at Stephen F. Austin - I think the Lions will roll. Who knows what was all the insanity in Nacoland last night.

McNeese State at South Dakota State - Staight homer pick here. I have seen what the Cowboys are capable of and I think that will carry the day (Hobo or not)

because we SUCK!xthumbsupx

JohnStOnge
September 28th, 2008, 05:34 PM
October 2nd

Texas Southern at Texas State University

Southeastern Louisiana at Stephen F. Austin

After watching Southeastern play Louisiana Tech and having them beat North Dakota, I think their coach may be right in saying this is the best team they've had there.

** GAME OF THE WEEK **
McNeese State at South Dakota State

There's probably some homerism here but I feel like if I honestly ask myself who I think is going to win I think it's McNeese. Another part of it is how North Carolina has been doing. The more I follow the Tar Heels the more encouraged I am by the way McNeese played against them...particularly on the line of scrimmage. North Carolina would probably be undefeated with wins over Virginia Tech and Miami right now if their quarterback wouldn't have gotten hurt when the Tar Heels were leading 17-3 in the third quarter (or maybe it was 17-10...one or the other) against Virginia Tech. As it is they held Virginia Tech to 268 total yards and lost by only 20-17.

McNeese gained more total yards, had more rushing yardage, and scored more points on North Carolina than any of the three BCS league teams the Heels have played and also, I think, did a respectable job on defense. I watched North Carolina play Miami yesterday and the Heels are very physical both ways on the line of scrimmage; so the way in which McNeese's offensive and defensive lines were able to hold up in that game gives me hope.

The other game that gives at least some idea as to what McNeese has was against Delta State; which I consider to be equivalent to a mid level FCS team. That one gave reason for some concern about the defense in general and the pass defense in particular but it was never in doubt and the McNeese offense pretty much did what it wanted to.

Not a lot to go on but I think McNeese might be pretty good. We'll learn a lot more about that this weekend.

blackfordpu
September 28th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Nicholls State at Northern Iowa - UNI at home.....

Texas Southern at Texas State University - Gotta pick them but after the last couple weeks it could go either way.

Southeastern Louisiana at Stephen F. Austin - Come on, it's SFA xlolx

McNeese State at South Dakota State - In any toss up game, go with the home team.

MSU_77
September 28th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Nicholls State at Northern Iowa - can't predict against UNI at home

Texas Southern at Texas State - should be an easy win if TxSt plays any kind of defense at all

Southeastern Louisiana at Stephen F. Austin - SFA might have a chance if they understood anything except slinging the ball - losing a 34-6 lead against SDSU was a disgrace

McNeese State at South Dakota State - homer call but I think the Pokes will win by a solid margin

GeauxLions94
September 29th, 2008, 10:29 AM

Southeastern Louisiana at Stephen F. Austin - I think the Lions will roll. Who knows what was all the insanity in Nacoland last night.

xthumbsupx

JoshUCA
September 29th, 2008, 11:38 AM

Texas Southern at Texas State

McNeese State at South Dakota State

Bearkat-Backer
September 29th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Nicholls State at Northern Iowa - Maybe it is just the SLC homer in me, but I really wanted to pick Nichols in this one. My better judgement prevailed though.

Texas Southern at Texas State University - Should not be a tough win for the Bobcats.

Southeastern Louisiana at Stephen F. Austin - Maybe that spark of hope they had early in the SDSU game will lead SFA to think they can win this one, but its not likely to happen.

McNeese at South Dakota State - I think I am more confident that Mcneese will win this one than the rest of the posters on this thread. I know SDSU pulled out the win Vs. SFA, but the fact that they were trailing 34-6 in the 3rd quarter really stands out to me. There is no way they can afford that against Mcneese. For SDSU's sake I hope they were just a little slow out of the blocks. Either way should be a fun game.

slycat
September 29th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Nicholls State at Northern Iowa - UNI looks good this year

Texas Southern at Texas State - We better win or there will be a mass suicide on bobcatfans

Southeastern Louisiana at Stephen F. Austin - SELA wins a very close one

McNeese State at South Dakota State - Tough pick since its in SD and McNeese hasn't has a chance to show themselves against an FCS team this year. But the UNC performance puts them over the edge.

GeauxLions94
September 29th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Last week – 6-1 (that one's on you Texas State xnonox )
2008 - 27-2

Nicholls State (0-1) at Northern Iowa (2-2) – Colonels come back for second game of the season facing UNI in a Thursday ESPNU contest. Colonels hung tough for a while in opener at FBS Memphis and should hang tight with Panthers. UNI comes off disappointing loss to Southern Illinois but should rebound with close win. NORTHERN IOWA

Texas Southern (3-2) at Texas State (2-2) – Bobcats took tough loss at home to Southern Utah, but get Bobby Reid-led Texas Southern at home. Bush, Luke and Co. get Bobcats back in the win column in a big way. TEXAS STATE

Southeastern Louisiana (3-2) at Stephen F. Austin (1-3) – Southland Conference opener for both teams coming off wild finishes. Lions have been the Cardiac Kids in 2008, especially after knocking off FCS newcomer North Dakota on missed last second FG. Jacks get big lead on South Dakota State, but defense spent second half in locker room as Rabbit O got hopping scoring 44 points in a two-point win. Since returning football in 2003, Southeastern has won five times away from Strawberry Stadium. One of those was at SFA in 2005. Take the Lions in another wild one. SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

** GAME OF THE WEEK **
McNeese State (2-1) at South Dakota State (3-2) – Battle between ranked teams as Cowboys make the trek up to Brookings for Hobo Day. Both offenses put up some silly numbers in their last games, so key is which defense can make a key stop. SDSU has been good in Hobo Day games in its history, but Cowboys come out with narrow win. McNEESE STATE

slycat
September 29th, 2008, 07:51 PM
I've only missed two this year (SUU and Grambling) and both I changed my mind.

SFA 71
October 4th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Texas Southern at Texas State

I've seen SFA play. The rabbits from SD were lucky to win in Nacogdoches.

McNeese State at South Dakota State.
McNeese is going to find out how good SFA was after this game.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 05:55 PM
For those who want to watch the SFA -SLU game about to start...

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-sfa.html

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Northern Iowa 34-14 Nicholls State - FINAL (Thursday)
McNeese State 46-44 South Dakota State, 2OT - FINAL

Texas State University - San Marcos 21-14 Texas Southern, 10:06 2nd Q
Southeastern La. 14-0 Stephen F. Austin, 11:20 1st Q

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Texas State University - San Marcos 28-20 Texas Southern, 3:05 2nd Q
Southeastern La. 21-0 Stephen F. Austin, 6:12 1st Q

Thanks for showing up this year, SFA! Looks like it will be a long year for you Naca-nowhere faithful.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 07:42 PM
McNeese State 46-44 South Dakota State, 3OT - FINAL
Texas State University - San Marcos 49-26 Texas Southern 6:24 3Q
Southeastern La. 42-21 Stephen F. Austin HALF

patssle
October 4th, 2008, 07:42 PM
So is 2008 in the SLC the "Year of No Defense" ?

The only defense that has been decent is SHSU's vs Kansas and the other 2 games in the 1st half with our 1st team defense.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 07:47 PM

"No Secondary", I think...

With Jay Lucas being targeted by everyone and the least bit productive because of such (though he is a great decoy and getting some ball time through the air), the only team with true running attacks are Nicholls (option) and TXST (Canady, Bush, Zwiggi)...

Could make for some long nights in the SLC with passing games putting up huge numbers..

JohnStOnge
October 4th, 2008, 07:50 PM

The only defense that has been decent is SHSU's vs Kansas and the other 2 games in the 1st half with our 1st team defense.

I'm not exactly pleased with McNeese's defense as they gave up a lot of plays on third down situations today. But the score was 24-24 at the end of regulation and 10 of SDSU's points came from its defense. They got an 82 yard TD interception return and also kicked a field goal after they got another long interception return followed by a horse collar penalty that set them up at around the McNeese 15. So it wasn't as bad a defensive performance as the final score implies.

I also think McNeese did pretty well on defense in holding North Carolina to 28 offensive points and around 380 total yards. The other score was on a punt return. If you've watched North Carolina, they're pretty good.

JackTwice
October 4th, 2008, 07:59 PM

Texas State University - San Marcos 21-14 Texas Southern, 10:06 2nd Q
Southeastern La. 14-0 Stephen F. Austin, 11:20 1st Q

Fixed it for ya.

Just got home from the game. McNeese has a great team. That was one heck of a football game. Just a great battle. It will be interesting to see how our team bounces back after this. Thank goodness this week they are facing UBYE otherwise the hangover might resemble what SFA appears to have had today.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Texas State University - San Marcos 63-39 Texas Southern FINAL
Southeastern La. 45-28 Stephen F. Austin End 3Q

JohnStOnge
October 4th, 2008, 08:54 PM
"No Secondary", I think...

With Jay Lucas being targeted by everyone and the least bit productive because of such (though he is a great decoy and getting some ball time through the air), the only team with true running attacks are Nicholls (option) and TXST (Canady, Bush, Zwiggi)...

McNeese rushed for 251 yards against South Dakota State today and for what I think was a respectable 152 against North Carolina. The other one I'll mention is 227 during the win against Delta State...which is otherwise undefeated after beating #1 D-II ranked Valdosta State Thursday night.

I'm not even going to look at the Southern Virginia stats. But McNeese has been running the ball pretty well.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:05 PM
May be time to tune in to the SFA game...

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-sfa.html

Southeastern La. 45-37 Stephen F. Austin 6:49 4Q

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:07 PM
SFA down to the SL02...

Jacks may come back and win this thing!

TOUCHDOWN!

SLU 45-43 SFA...going for two.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:09 PM
TWO POINT CONVERSION - GOOD!

Edison with the reception! Unbelievable...

SFA 45-45 after trailing 28-0 in the first quarter with 3:58 to go!

BEAR
October 4th, 2008, 09:11 PM
xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:11 PM
xeekx xeekx xeekx xeekx

If SHSU is up 49-10 against SFA, I hope our head coach keeps Bomar in. No letting the Jacks come back against us...and no coming back against the Jacks. We'll need to blow'em out! xnodx

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:14 PM
SFA takes first timeout with 1:42 to go...just sacked Babin at around the 20.

3rd and 16

Short pass to Lucas. Goes 4 yards. 1:36 to go...TIMEOUT, SFA.

BEAR
October 4th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Good game. What caused the turn around for the Jacks? Wasn't the fans..that place looks empty....

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:17 PM
SFA ball at about their own 35...1:29 left.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:18 PM
SLU offsides. SFA goes long. Nearly picked off. Pick up of five yards.

1st-and-5 from just about the 42 for SFA.

Pressure comes, Moses throws it incomplete.

Second down, to the middle, bounces around, incomplete.

3rd-and-5. Two and a half yards on the ground...

4th-and-2. Southeastern timeout, 1:09 left.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:23 PM
SLU will take over at the SLU16...1:02 remaining in the game.

Lucas gets one yard on the ground...come on now...you don't go to Lucas.

Timeout, SLU #2. 52 seconds left.

BEAR
October 4th, 2008, 09:24 PM
How did they come back?

BEAR
October 4th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Nevermind..I'm listening to the scoring now..

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Pass incomplete on second down for Babin, broken up.

Third and 9...Babin hit from behind and had to get rid of it, bad throw.

SFA will get 42 seconds to do something...

SFA at their own 49, 36 seconds remain...one timeout.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Moses goes nowhere, forced to run...timeout, SFA. That's their final one. 30 seconds left...

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:29 PM
SFA pass incomplete on second down. 3rd down.

26.6 seconds left.

Edison catches it and out of bounds at the SLU36...21 seconds left.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Edison catches it at the 5...OUT OF BOUNDS!

JoshUCA
October 4th, 2008, 09:30 PM
SFA just may win!

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:31 PM
SFA FG unit is in...spotted at the 13, 23 yard attempt...TIMEOUT, SLU.

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:33 PM
SFA FG is good...

Jacks up 48-45 with 6.1 seconds left...

SFA may be in first place at the end of the night...

JoshUCA
October 4th, 2008, 09:33 PM
WOW!

BEAR
October 4th, 2008, 09:34 PM
meltdown...

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 09:35 PM
One second left as SLU will have it at their own 23...

JoshUCA
meltdown...

bigtime! SELA was held to just 3 2nd half points!

BEAR
The one second miracle??

BEAR
October 4th, 2008, 09:36 PM
That lumberjack mascot if freakin hilarious..

JoshUCA
October 4th, 2008, 09:37 PM
SFA's first SLC win since 2006! Congrats 'jacks!

TexasTerror
SFA wins! SFA wins!

Darn it, already blew my SLC perfection attempt!

TT's Predictions
2008 Record: 31-4 (0-1 SLC)
Total: 77-18 (24-5 SLC)

Stephen F. Austin 48-45 Southeastern La. FINAL

JoshUCA
they "rush" the field!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

BEAR
October 4th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Looks like you're on a losing streak there TT..:)

BEAR
October 4th, 2008, 09:39 PM
I love how the announcer said, "5 students rush the field"...Ha!

RabidRabbit
October 4th, 2008, 09:41 PM
SFA with their new very spread offense isn't going to be the pushover they were the last two years.

SDSU was lucky to win at the end by great d, turnovers.

SFA won't win low scoring games, but will be right there in shootouts.

Congrats Jacks on breaking thru.

SFA 71
October 4th, 2008, 10:20 PM

...do you mean that? Are you talking about the male or female mascot?xeyebrowx

TexasTerror
October 4th, 2008, 10:28 PM

This year's version looks like he's on steroids...perhaps SFA71 can test him out. xnodx

Bearkat-Backer
October 5th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Congrats to SFA.

I didn't get to see the game. Would you say SFA pulled off a great come back or did SELA hand it to them late?