1:00 PM

FORDHAM - Bye

Patriot League vs. OOC:

All games: 10-9

vs. Ivy League: 3-4

vs. CAA: 1-2

carney2
September 28th, 2008, 03:09 PM
I spent a weekend in great turmoil, concerned about the mental well being of my good friend, KenZ. He has been deserted by his few remaining friends and comrades who have taken to making vicious attacks on (t)his character. He is helpless and confused. His arsenal is half empty as he engages in this battle of wits. Please ease up on him. He is, we must assume, a graduate of one of our fine Patriot League institutions, or at least he has been institutionalized, and his dog presumably loves him.

Now, to the task at hand:

Cornell @ LEHIGH
The Brown is circling the bowl. None of their offensive questions seem capable of answers. The schedule always had the promise however, of this get well game against a bunch that is still searching for Ed Marinaro. Whodathunk that the SUNY guys would be 2-0, including a win over a presesason pick to win it all? Should I pick the bunch whose performance indicator is pointed straight at my big toe or the one who shows a little bounce to the up side? Like that’s a choice.

HOLY CROSS @ Yale
I had a whole presentation rattling around in my head about the ‘saders riding once again into the valley of death. You know, half a league, half a league, half a league onward and all that. Then the Yalies went and rolled over for the perpetually abysmal State University of New York at Ithaca. Now ya gotta ask if McLeod can stay on the field long enough to keep Randolph on the bench. I think not. Air Randolph seems to have a way in these OOC games.

Harvard @ LAFAYETTE
The Leopards put on their own presentation of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde against the Penn Quackers. Dr. Jekyll played the first half and won easily, 24-0. Mr. Hyde took over for the final 30 minutes and had a very bad time of it, losing 17-0. Meanwhile, the Johns had one of their usual early season meltdowns vs. Ivy contender, Brown. Dr. Jekyll could make a game of it. The gods, of course, will dictate that Mr. Hyde gets some playing time in this, the second Curse game of the season.

GEORGETOWN @ COLGATE
I still like the Hoyas to win one or two more before this season ends. Not this week.

BUCKNELL @ Marist
Buffalo coach Tim Landis spent most of Sunday working on his “Win One for KenZ” speech to be delivered at halftime this coming Saturday. It is rumored that there were few dry eyes around the football offices. He should save it for a more worthy opponent. Any Patriot League team that loses to the Red Foxes should be collectively flogged.

the last indian
September 28th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Nicely done, Carney. I can't quarrel with any of your picks. I hope Bucknell doesn't look past this one, while maybe the Pards and HC can tilt the Ivy/PL tally the direction that nature intended it to be.

DFW HOYA
September 28th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I still like the Hoyas to win one or two more before this season ends.

If you've found two wins in the next seven weeks, I'd like to know where they are. This is an offense with two scores in its last 41 possessions.

Neevertheless, the PL fan base has a vast degree of patience with the Hoyas. If Andy Coen was staring at 4-29 in three seasons, I wonder how many PL fans outside of Easton would be as kind.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 28th, 2008, 05:02 PM
If you've found two wins in the next seven weeks, I'd like to know where they are. This is an offense with two scores in its last 41 possessions.

Neevertheless, the PL fan base has a vast degree of patience with the Hoyas. If Andy Coen was staring at 4-29 in three seasons, I wonder how many PL fans outside of Easton would be as kind.

I have a feeling Lehigh will be battling Georgetown for the PL basement this year. The final score of that game will 6-3 given the two teams anemic offenses.

LehighFan11
September 28th, 2008, 05:04 PM
I have a feeling Lehigh will be battling Georgetown for the PL basement this year. The final score of that game will 6-3 given the two teams anemic offenses.

Sorry, but you overreact to everything. Earlier this year Lehigh was the best team in the PL and now they are the worst. Let things play out a little.

Bogus Megapardus
September 28th, 2008, 05:07 PM
If you've found two wins in the next seven weeks, I'd like to know where they are.

The Hoyas eaisily will beat Marist - and shame on you if you don't. You might give Penn a run as well, provided that only the Quakers who played in the first half yesterday against the Pards show up at Multi-Sport Field. Bucknell is a possibility as well.

EDIT - Oh yeah, why not knock off Lehigh also. I'll take the train down to see that one if you promise to win.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 28th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Sorry, but you overreact to everything. Earlier this year Lehigh was the best team in the PL and now they are the worst. Let things play out a little.

I don't overreact. This is not a very good football team simple as that. I never once said they were the best team in the league, i believe i picked them to tie for 3rd place overall at 4-2, 7-4 overall. Sorry to tell you but that is not happening.

ColgateTD
September 28th, 2008, 05:08 PM

Owl: Who will have the 6, and who will have the 3?...xconfusedx

LehighFan11
September 28th, 2008, 05:09 PM
I don't overreact. This is not a very good football team simple as that. I never once said they were the best team in the league, i believe i picked them to tie for 3rd place overall at 4-2, 7-4 overall. Sorry to tell you but that is not happening.

You were talking the Nova game up more than any Lehigh poster before and after the game. My view of Lehigh's season has only been slightly worse than I thought, things will take time.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 28th, 2008, 05:15 PM
You were talking the Nova game up more than any Lehigh poster before and after the game. My view of Lehigh's season has only been slightly worse than I thought, things will take time.

No i didn't. The only thing i talked up was Lehigh's front 7. Go back and look. I said Lehigh's defensive front 7 will be as good as any 'Nova sees all year. I didn't talk that game up at all other than it being a good barometer as to where Lehigh was. I picked Villanova to win based on Lehigh's offensive downfalls.

carney2
September 28th, 2008, 06:42 PM

How about Marist? How about Bucknell? How about...well, after that it gets a little stretchy. I say again that this is the first Hoya team that has given me anything but a sad shake of the head. If Kelly can keep morale up through the losing, there's another win or two out there. On top of that, I like Brady a lot. If Kelly can get him some help in the next class, some of the fat cats will pay in 2010 and 2011.

crusader11
September 28th, 2008, 07:51 PM

When was Lehigh ever the best team in the PL?

carney2
September 28th, 2008, 08:36 PM
When was Lehigh ever the best team in the PL?

Beware, 11, you have thrust yourself into the middle of a family squabble.

crusader11
September 28th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Beware, 11, you have thrust yourself into the middle of a family squabble.

Haha, I'm still shocked that you picked us to beat Yale.

ngineer
September 28th, 2008, 10:08 PM
My take on the upcoming week:

Lehigh will feel like they have something to prove and will before a nice Alumni Day crowd, and stun everyone. Walker will return to the lineup and Coen will find his gonads in time to show he believes in his offense. This is Lehigh's last stand before League play starts. I sense Coen was pissed after the game in Princeton, and he should be. Let's see how he works it out. The optimist as ever, Lehigh 23-17.

The Crusaders will see "Eli Coming" and salivate with bombs galore, 38-24.

I like Carney's Jekyll/Hyde scenario....the shrinks at the Yard bring a couch and figure out the psyche. Crimson, 27-21.

Colgate has made a statement at Fordham and cannot be seen reversing field against the Hoyas. Scott runs for 200+. 'Gate, 34-14.

Bucknell should be feeling better about their one point loss to Cornell, now. Assuming they have the focus, they make their statement of improvement making a joke of the Redd Foxes, 36-20.

letsgopards04
September 29th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Cornell @ Lehigh - I see Cornell riding high after beating Yale and taking Lehigh in what could be ugly.

Holy Cross @ Yale - Holy Cross will help get the PL back even with the Ivies.

Harvard @ Lafayette - When will the 3-0 'Pards get some respect. The first two wins weren't good enough, how about now. Maybe a win against Harvard will make people realize that they can play.

Georgetown @ Colgate

Bucknell @ Marist

LCFan21
September 29th, 2008, 11:37 AM
I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm picking Lehigh - D keeps them in it

Yale over HC - not sure why but just a gut feeling

Lafayette in a close one - maybe OT

Bucknell - closer then they would like

Gate - best line I have seen yet - "Raiders of womens dorms"

brownbear
September 29th, 2008, 12:00 PM
In the PL-Ivy games:

Cornell, Yale, and Lafayette win

Colgate over Georgetown by a lot (14 points)
Bucknell over Marist by a little (7 points)

maacfb
September 29th, 2008, 01:02 PM
after seeing my old team (Marist) up close this weekend. Im not sure if they have what it takes to keep it close against Bucknell this weekend. I will say the younger kids looked impressive so Im encouraged that in the future we will be able to put it together on the field. but right now Bucknell is going to be way too much for us.

many wasted opportunities this weekend against Sacred Heart on offense (stopped on downs inside the 5 on two occasions) and a defense that failed to generate any pressure or stop the run is not the recipe for an upset. i havent seen Bucknell this year but have to assume what they have along the o/dline is going to be superior to what Sacred Heart has and it will be very tough to overcome.

carney2
September 29th, 2008, 02:02 PM
after seeing my old team (Marist) up close this weekend. Im not sure if they have what it takes to keep it close against Bucknell this weekend. I will say the younger kids looked impressive so Im encouraged that in the future we will be able to put it together on the field. but right now Bucknell is going to be way too much for us.

many wasted opportunities this weekend against Sacred Heart on offense (stopped on downs inside the 5 on two occasions) and a defense that failed to generate any pressure or stop the run is not the recipe for an upset. i havent seen Bucknell this year but have to assume what they have along the o/dline is going to be superior to what Sacred Heart has and it will be very tough to overcome.

Marist is a lot - an awful lot - of cheeseburgers away from being competitive with most of the Patriot League teams on their schedule.

maacfb
September 29th, 2008, 04:17 PM
lol, i agree but dont think its out of the realm of possibilities for them to beat a lower tier PL team over the next couple years. we're not talking beating a top 3 PL team. i think they had a rough stretch recruiting when the maac was on its death bed so a lot of kids didnt even consider them given that they thought there would be no program. now they have a new facility, they actually have a league, and they are actually putting something into the program. do we have a long road to travel, certainly but at least its moving in the right direction.

letsgopards04
September 30th, 2008, 07:46 AM
lol, i agree but dont think its out of the realm of possibilities for them to beat a lower tier PL team over the next couple years. we're not talking beating a top 3 PL team. i think they had a rough stretch recruiting when the maac was on its death bed so a lot of kids didnt even consider them given that they thought there would be no program. now they have a new facility, they actually have a league, and they are actually putting something into the program. do we have a long road to travel, certainly but at least its moving in the right direction.

I concur. They say that one bad recruiting class is terrible but two in a row is deadly. Lafayette went through the same thing when there was talk of going DIII or worse but I must say we have rebounded and get more competitive every year.

LUHawker
September 30th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Cornell @ LEHIGH - Some may say this is a homer pick, but I think Lehigh's defense, which has been good, keeps playing well and the offense finds a way to score more than two TDs

HOLY CROSS @ Yale - Yale's visit to the Finger Lakes didn't work out that well, but I think they rebound and use the run to put up points and keep Randolph on the pine more than he wants.

Harvard @ LAFAYETTE - Maybe Lafayette is getting over the curse. History says go with the Crimson, but LC finds a way at home.

GEORGETOWN @ COLGATE - Scott runs wild, nuf said. Colgate.

BUCKNELL @ Marist - Marist is a speed team, Bucknell is a speed team. I'm not sure which is better, but I'm deferring to Bucknell reluctantly.

FORDHAM - Bye

My impressive 14-4 record going into last weekend, turned into 16-7 after a weak 2-3 showing.

Pard4Life
September 30th, 2008, 10:48 AM
I was at the Villanova game vs. Lehigh... I was very surprised how much Lehigh was out-everythinged. Then again, Villanova beat the #1 team.

Bucknell is much more talented and dangerous than everyone here realizes. For one, they actually throw the ball this year.

Yale's loss was somewhat shocking. That said, I actually gave Cornell a vote in my poll...

Tavani did not seem upset or concerned that we did not hold Penn more in the second half. I think we are going to go through a rough period now, as we always do. We suffered some injuries, and the intensity dropped a bit in the second half. Let's see if it carries over from Harvard... I am upset that they lost since they will be fired up Saturday.

And yes, I feel that Lehigh and Georgetown will be fighting for the bottom this year.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 30th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Tavani did not seem upset or concerned that we did not hold Penn more in the second half. I think we are going to go through a rough period now, as we always do. We suffered some injuries, and the intensity dropped a bit in the second half. Let's see if it carries over from Harvard... I am upset that they lost since they will be fired up Saturday.

Don't talk to me about rough periods... xbawlingx

bison137
September 30th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Marist is a lot - an awful lot - of cheeseburgers away from being competitive with most of the Patriot League teams on their schedule.

That may be, but don't forget that the Bucknell O-line has four starters who never took a snap before this year and two of them weigh 250 pounds.

BTW for Mr. Carney - I saw the item below for sale on E-bay this week. Thought you might want to grab it up in case yours was lost over the years. Or perhaps KenZ might purchase it for you as a good will gesture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1925-LAFAYETTE-COLLEGE-Undergraduate-Manual_W0QQitemZ190255612094QQcmdZViewItem?hash=it em190255612094&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C 240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ebayphotohosting

TheValleyRaider
September 30th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Last week I was a positive 3-1 to run my season record up to 15-7

Cornell at Lehigh Lehigh Maybe I'm still giving the Hawks too much credit. Maybe I'm letting my irrational dislike of the Big Red cloud my judgement. Or maybe, just maybe, Lehigh is able to bounce back from their poor Princeton showing and beat an Ivy opponent in Bethlehem

Holy Cross at Yale Holy Cross Another tough Ivy team means another tough road trip for the Crusaders. I think this time, though, they minimize the mistakes that cost them against Harvard and put down Yale in the Bowl

Harvard at Lafayette Lafayette This is a tough one. On the one hand, Lafayette looks very strong. I wasn't so impressed by beating Marist and Georgetown, but I did pay attention when they beat up Penn. On the other, I took Lafayette's win over the Quakers as a sign that things were changing last season, and it bit me in the behind. Maybe I'm being optimistic again, but I'll take Tavani's boys at home to stay undefeated for now

Georgetown at Colgate Colgate I'd like the Raiders to take this opportunity to look really good on defense, to spend some time getting Sullivan better acclimated to his recievers and help open up the passing game. I'd also like to see Jordan Scott break the records for career and consecutive 100-yard rushing games. Basically, I'd like to see Colgate pound an opponent when I'm up there visiting

Bucknell at Marist Bucknell Bucknell is better than advertised this year. At the very least, they're more than good enough to repeat last season's strong victory over the Foxes, even up in Poughkeepsie

JD51
September 30th, 2008, 01:00 PM

True. A victory over a PL team seems an unlikely prospect for Marist this year. Former MAAC rival Georgetown is the only PL team they’ve ever defeated and it doesn't look likely to happen again this year.

My wife is a G’town alum who is only vaguely aware of their football team. Any gloating (not that there was much to be had) over Marist’s last season quadruple OT victory was lost on her.

As much as I hope Marist's prospects change with entry in the PFL, I wish the same for G'town in the PL.

LehighFan11
September 30th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Last week I was a positive 3-1 to run my season record up to 15-7

Cornell at Lehigh Lehigh Maybe I'm still giving the Hawks too much credit. Maybe I'm letting my irrational dislike of the Big Red cloud my judgement. Or maybe, just maybe, Lehigh is able to bounce back from their poor Princeton showing and beat an Ivy opponent in Bethlehem

Holy Cross at Yale Holy Cross Another tough Ivy team means another tough road trip for the Crusaders. I think this time, though, they minimize the mistakes that cost them against Harvard and put down Yale in the Bowl

Harvard at Lafayette Lafayette This is a tough one. On the one hand, Lafayette looks very strong. I wasn't so impressed by beating Marist and Georgetown, but I did pay attention when they beat up Penn. On the other, I took Lafayette's win over the Quakers as a sign that things were changing last season, and it bit me in the behind. Maybe I'm being optimistic again, but I'll take Tavani's boys at home to stay undefeated for now

Georgetown at Colgate Colgate I'd like the Raiders to take this opportunity to look really good on defense, to spend some time getting Sullivan better acclimated to his recievers and help open up the passing game. I'd also like to see Jordan Scott break the records for career and consecutive 100-yard rushing games. Basically, I'd like to see Colgate pound an opponent when I'm up there visiting

Bucknell at Marist Bucknell Bucknell is better than advertised this year. At the very least, they're more than good enough to repeat last season's strong victory over the Foxes, even up in Poughkeepsie

PL 3-0 vs. Ivy, lets hope!

carney2
September 30th, 2008, 01:27 PM
BTW for Mr. Carney - I saw the item below for sale on E-bay this week. Thought you might want to grab it up in case yours was lost over the years. Or perhaps KenZ might purchase it for you as a good will gesture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1925-LAFAYETTE-COLLEGE-Undergraduate-Manual_W0QQitemZ190255612094QQcmdZViewItem?hash=it em190255612094&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C 240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ebayphotohosting

Thanks to you and the ever beneficent KenZ, although he has not acceded in this, but the 1925 version of the Lafayette College Undergraduate Manual that you reference is a much newer edition than mine, which I still have in a safe and sacred place.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 30th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Holy Cross 31 Yale 24: Yale should be able to bounce back and put some points on the board against an iffy Cross defense. The Crusaders should have just enough firepower to pull out the win.

Colgate 41 Georgetown 10: This one should be a blowout. Colgate is evolving into a dangerous team. Scott should have a field day against the Hoyas.

Lafayette 27 Harvard 24: Since this game is at Fisher, i'll go with the 'Pards although IMO it's a flip of the coin.

Bucknell 38 Marist 17: Bucknell deffinately seems like the most improved team in the league. Marist is a middle of the pack NEC team at best. The Bison should win pretty comfortably.

Cornell 24 Lehigh 16: Cornell's defense has been their strength so far which does not bode well for the Hawks anemic offense. If Cornell held the Eli to 14 points i can't see Lehigh breaking 20 on the Big Red. Leo kicks 3 FG's and the D battle's all day but the downward spiral continues.

17-5 Overall

Bogus Megapardus
September 30th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Harvard 27 Lafayette 20: This is a tough road trip for the 'Pards especially coming off a big game agaisnt Penn. Harvard bounces back from a tough loss to Brown to edge out at 'Pards

This game will be played in Easton. Does it change your view?

Ivytalk
September 30th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Harvard 27 Lafayette 20: This is a tough road trip for the 'Pards especially coming off a big game agaisnt Penn. Harvard bounces back from a tough loss to Brown to edge out at 'Pards

The game is in Easton this week. I'm picking Lafayette by a FG for that reason.

Go...gate
September 30th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Now that Lafayette has beaten Penn, I believe they will win all of their Ivy matchups. I think it is a confidence thing.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 30th, 2008, 03:22 PM
This game will be played in Easton. Does it change your view?

UHUH :(

Ken_Z
September 30th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Thanks to you and the ever beneficent KenZ, although he has not acceded in this, but the 1925 version of the Lafayette College Undergraduate Manual that you reference is a much newer edition than mine, which I still have in a safe and sacred place.

wow inflation has hit us hard. $9.99 just for the manual. that's probably more than tuition was back in 1925. Carney, if you want it just say the word, we Bison are always wiling to "chip in" for you.

and sorry to be out of touch with the ebay world, but what's with the refusal to ship to Italy? Cuba's okay but Italy isn't?

ColgateTD
October 1st, 2008, 03:41 PM
Cornell over Lehigh - EngineHawks not in their groove yet.
HC over Yale - Randolph puts on an air show
Harvard over Lafayette - Crimson dent Pards "D" bigtime
Colgate over Georgetown - Another 200+ yard day for Scott
Bucknell over Marist - Bison outdo Red Foxes

Record: 16-6

Bogus Megapardus
October 1st, 2008, 05:14 PM
Cornell over Lehigh - Lehigh will not Engineer an Ivy victory this year.

Yale over Holy Cross - Even though the ball often will touch the heavens.

Harvard over Lafayette - Too many injuries last week. I will be at the game, none the less. Perhaps I will be pleasantly surprised.

Colgate over Georgetown - Hoyas eventually will win a PL game. Just not this week. Size matters. So does speed (I think . . . . )

Marist over Bucknell - Only because my daughter inexplicably chose to attend Marist over two PL schools. Silly girl. I admit that the scholarship money helped considerably, though. Yes, indeed.

carney2
October 1st, 2008, 06:41 PM
Here's the official line for Saturday:

LEHIGH by 1 1/2 over Cornell

Yale by 3 over HOLY CROSS

LAFAYETTE by 1 over Harvard

COLGATE by 17 over GEORGETOWN

BUCKNELL by 11 1/2 over Marist

hc12
October 2nd, 2008, 04:41 PM
hc@ yale hc28 yale25
cornell21 lehigh17
harvard 24 lafayette 17
georgetown 10 colgate 45
bucknell 28 marist 14

Ivytalk
October 2nd, 2008, 05:04 PM
Go, Lehigh! Soften up New York A&M for us, boys!xthumbsupx

ColgateTD
October 3rd, 2008, 08:36 AM
FWIW - the G'town-Colgate game has been cancelled due to a stomach virus in DC.

Fordham
October 3rd, 2008, 09:05 AM
HC
Lehigh
Lafayette
Bucknell

LeopardFan04
October 3rd, 2008, 10:14 AM
Yale
Cornell
Lafayette
Bucknell

bison137
October 3rd, 2008, 11:50 AM
Yale
Cornell
Harvard
Bucknell

Ken_Z
October 3rd, 2008, 01:01 PM
Cornell 20 @ LEHIGH 10: Cornell beat Bucknell without their C, can't expect Lehigh to beat them now that they have it back.

HOLY CROSS 31 @ Yale 24: Crusder fans believe they have a team. who am i to argue?

Harvard 27 @ LAFAYETTE 28: first real test for the Leps. they eake this one out.

GEORGETOWN @ COLGATE: Stomach Virus 37 : Colgate + Gorgetown 0

BUCKNELL 42 @ Marist 17: Bucknell beat Duquesne > Duquesne beat Dayton > Dayton rules the PFL > Marist is joining the PFL. the Transylvania property in action.

FORDHAM - Bye: the PL is undefeated against Bye so far this year; let's just hope Fordham does not look past them.

jdb037
October 3rd, 2008, 02:22 PM
Cornell 24 @ Lehigh 10

Holy Cross 49 @ Yale 42

Harvard 17 @ Lafayette 24

Bucknell 38 @ Marist 21

CrusaderBob
October 3rd, 2008, 10:24 PM
Last Week: 3 - 1
Year to Date: 15 - 6

Busy week for me. Not much time to think. Here are the picks as I spin the Wheel of Fortune.

Vanna, Lehigh would like to buy an O. Vanna shrugs and the buzzer sounds. Cornell Wins.

Lafayette already has an O, but not quite enough. Harvard.

Bucknell solves the puzzle before Marist can find the D. Bison win comfortably.

Yale has give HC fits forever. Holy Cross is 4-26-0 alltime against the Elis. BUT all four wins have come in New Haven. Carney picked the Crusaders!!!! Good enough for me too. Crusaders make it 5 wins at Yale Bowl. Holy Cross wins a close one.

Coming up next ...

It's Jeopardy with contestants Georgetown, Colgate, and the Norovirus!
Will the game be made up? Will it be forfeited? Will it just be ignored until the PL no choice but to deal with it? Maybe they won't have to deal witrh it?

bison137
October 4th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Bucknell had to come from behind to beat Marist 21-17. Horrendous job by the Bison coaches who kept trying to run the ball against a defense stacked against the run, even though BU has the nation's leading passser. When they finally had to let Trigg pass he led them on two long drives - totally through the air - to win the game.

Trigg's stats: 19-26 for 217 yards and 2 TD's, no interceptions. Probably will keep him atop the FCS passing rankings. Rarely was allowed to throw the ball until they got behind by 10 in the fourth quarter. Three of his seven incompletions were tips/arm hit while throwing.

LehighFan11
October 4th, 2008, 07:00 PM
I've completely given up on trying to determine who is good and who isn't in the PL.