PDA

View Full Version : The Great West

TopsInDaVille
November 1st, 2005, 05:03 PM
I'm so happy I've found this board. Finally a place where I can hope to get some answers to all my I-AA questions.

Let me ask this: Is there a plan for the Great West to eventually get an automatic bid to the playoffs? If it happens, will only seven at-larges be available or will someone else (MEAC? OVC?) lose their automatic? Seems the Great West DEFINITELY deserves an automatic.

AppGuy04
November 1st, 2005, 05:04 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10

ucdtim17
November 1st, 2005, 05:17 PM
The GWFC was on track for an autobid until UNC decided to head for the BSC, leaving only 5 schools, one short of the 6 required for an autobid

UNHknowledge
November 1st, 2005, 08:14 PM
Is there any plans for U of North Dakota to go I-AA? They are absolutely dominating DII this year. I think they'd be a great replacement for UNC in the Great West. The UND vs NDSU game would be great for the conference. Maybe San Diego can fill that 6th spot if UND has no aspirations for I-AA. Hopefully the GWFC can figure this out soon because it's just not fair for the conference to not have an autobid.

griz37
November 1st, 2005, 11:08 PM
I am suggesting the Big Sky give you back UNC and we will throw in Suck St. Then if you don't mind we will take Cal Poly & you will have your 6 teams. Deal?

Aggie71
November 1st, 2005, 11:13 PM
We will take Slick State and Co. - State Greely and keep Poly. You will take Humboldt State three times a year and 17 JUCO's to be named later.

Afterward, we will give you back Slack State.