PDA

View Full Version : ASU-PC Sold Out

appfan2008
September 25th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Here is the link...

http://www.goasu.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=21500&ATCLID=1589323

any guess on what number they capped the ticket sales at?

mine would be 32k

biggie
September 25th, 2008, 02:42 PM
32 is probably about right. Doubt they would let 33k+ in there as they started capping it at 27.5 or so last year after the 28.7 game.

Appstate29
September 25th, 2008, 03:58 PM
anybody have an extra ticket, was trying to get a buddy of mine a guest ticket, but they were all sold out by Weds, they should just ask if you are going to sit in the student section and sell as many of those as they can, no limit. We pack in like sardines

KiddBrewer
September 25th, 2008, 04:52 PM
anybody have an extra ticket, was trying to get a buddy of mine a guest ticket, but they were all sold out by Weds, they should just ask if you are going to sit in the student section and sell as many of those as they can, no limit. We pack in like sardines

ha we had that whole discussion last season....it was pretty heated if i remember. but i agree to an extent. its all about the fire codes thoxrolleyesx (ofcourse, i wouldnt xrolleyesx if something bad did happen)...

but sorry, i dont have an extra ticket, to answer your question.

SuperJon
September 25th, 2008, 07:40 PM

Bad idea. See: Liverpool Hillsborough Disaster.

matfu
September 25th, 2008, 08:30 PM
i am impressed that you guys can fill your stadium when playing PC.

ericsaid
September 26th, 2008, 01:23 PM
TROPICAL FRICKEN" STORM

appfan2008
September 26th, 2008, 02:36 PM
TROPICAL FRICKEN" STORM

people better show up anyway... plus the rain should be gone by the evening... good thing this game aint at noon or something

Killtoppers90
September 26th, 2008, 02:53 PM
I have 2 South Hill tickets (in PDF form) that I cannot use if anyone would like to buy them for face value - $22 per. PM me.

appfan2008
September 26th, 2008, 02:55 PM
I have 2 South Hill tickets (in PDF form) that I cannot use if anyone would like to buy them for face value - $22 per. PM me.

why not? you have been talking all summer about coming up with your kid for open house!

by the way I am from marietta!

Killtoppers90
September 26th, 2008, 03:01 PM
why not? you have been talking all summer about coming up with your kid for open house!

by the way I am from marietta!

Tonight is his Homecoming and he has a BIG date! We will come up for a tour some other weekend soon.

bobbythekidd
September 26th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Tonight is his Homecoming and he has a BIG date! We will come up for a tour some other weekend soon.
How big is she?

*rimshot*

elkinftball2002
September 26th, 2008, 11:09 PM
i need 1 ticket if anybody can help me out

BEAR
September 27th, 2008, 08:11 AM
I thought there was a thread earlier that said ALL of Apps home games were sold out for the year.....so why is this even a discussion?...unless it's just more restated and useless APPY news of the obvious. xcoolx

james_lawfirm
September 27th, 2008, 08:20 AM
I thought there was a thread earlier that said ALL of Apps home games were sold out for the year.....so why is this even a discussion?...unless it's just more restated and useless APPY news of the obvious. xcoolx

To clarify, I think all seats are sold out for all regular season games. SRO tickets remain for the rest of the games. I believe the point of this thread is that they've stopped selling the SRO tickets for the Presby. game. To my knowledge, this has only happened once or twice in the history of ASU football. If everyone attends who has a ticket, despite the weather & gas problems, total attendance could be 32k+. Wow!

james_lawfirm
September 27th, 2008, 08:21 AM
How big is she?

*rimshot*

Bobby:
That's pretty funny!

BEAR
September 27th, 2008, 09:29 AM
To clarify, I think all seats are sold out for all regular season games. SRO tickets remain for the rest of the games. I believe the point of this thread is that they've stopped selling the SRO tickets for the Presby. game. To my knowledge, this has only happened once or twice in the history of ASU football. If everyone attends who has a ticket, despite the weather & gas problems, total attendance could be 32k+. Wow!

We're typically at 125% of capacity at Estes Stadium...so I thought I would just mess with another successful program....xthumbsupx xlolx xlolx

thmst30
September 27th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I say around 25,000 show up. Down to about 15,000 after halftime.

proasu89
September 27th, 2008, 11:42 AM
I say around 25,000 show up. Down to about 15,000 after halftime.

Sounds about right given what it's like right now. Rain and drizzle, but lacking the wind that was predicted.

SoCon48
September 27th, 2008, 12:30 PM

Sold out meant all real seats (reserved). Now for presby, all the SRO that will be sold have been in advance.xcoolx