Hats Off!xthumbsupx

Maybe we can do it again sontime soon.xsmiley_wix

WUTNDITWAA
September 20th, 2008, 10:47 PM
A rivalry was born tonight.

JmuSkinsfan
September 20th, 2008, 10:54 PM
A rivalry was born tonight.

Yes sir. Let's capitalize on this. Let's get at least 2 home and homes for 2010-2013

appstate38
September 20th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Landers put in perspective in the post game. He talked about how they came out too amped that the start and didn't excuse. My how things changed at halftime. ASU became very one dimensional with AE. (Yeah I said it) The D was keying on him and swarming. Got to find other weapons. That being said it was all I expected and I hope we will get round two sometime in Nov. or maybe Dec. Great win Dukes.

ASU88
September 20th, 2008, 11:09 PM
If App St had to lose a game like this, I'm glad it was JMU. Those folks will appreciate it more than anyone else in the country.

JMU players and fans showed a lot of heart tonight. Congrats!

This would be a fine annual game, ya know.

BDKJMU
September 20th, 2008, 11:09 PM
GREAT GAME!. CLASSIC!xeekx

appvette
September 20th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Congrats Dukes... what a hard loss after the big lead.

madisonfan87
September 20th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Thanks to all the App State fans, you guys stay classy. Hope to see you guys in the postseason if not once a year onward!

EmeryZach
September 21st, 2008, 01:10 AM
I enjoyed watching this game more than any other game I have seen in the past 2 years. Landers is the man. If JMU doesn't get to the championship game then this year is a failure. They are stocked. The only team that could beat them is an amazing passing team with a crazy good defense.

grayghost06
September 21st, 2008, 01:13 AM
All the App fans I met at the game were awesome...It's almost as if you all sensed our pain from last years loss in the pregame banter...You guys are a class organization and it was a priviledge to have participated in such a thrilling game with the showcase program from FCS. Our fans tonite were amped up unlike anything I ever seen in 26 years of watching JMU football...Now you know why we needed to get you guys at our place as I doubt we win tonights game if not for the home field advantage....As others have said, this could be the beginning of one heck of rivalry ( now that we've finally won one!)...Good luck the rest of the season and we'll see you in December.

KiddBrewer
September 21st, 2008, 03:43 AM
i concure, excellent game, and it came down to who wanted it more. ive already stated my claim that if it works out just right, these two teams could be playing in chatty come december.

elon77
September 21st, 2008, 05:47 AM
I enjoyed watching this game more than any other game I have seen in the past 2 years. Landers is the man. If JMU doesn't get to the championship game then this year is a failure. They are stocked. The only team that could be them is an amazing passing team with a crazy good defense.

You mean like the Spiders?xnodx

BarefootApp
September 21st, 2008, 06:59 AM
Great college football game. Congrats to the Dukes. Now it's our turn to circle a date on a future calendar.....Chatty?! Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

BarefootApp
September 21st, 2008, 08:00 AM
It is amazing how the 2 games turned on late fumbles, both around the 10 yard line. I reckon the Gods of Payback are alive and well! Two good teams.

GreatAppSt
September 21st, 2008, 11:32 AM
GREAT GAME!. CLASSIC!xeekx

yep!

ASUG8
September 21st, 2008, 11:40 AM
Congratsxbawlingx

Landers is a great player and really ignited your offense in the second. Running back the opening kickoff didn't hurt matters either. Hopefully we'll take this as an eye-opener, get our semi-inflated heads back in our helmets, and lay the smack down on the SoCon.

Great game, Dukesxthumbsupx

GaSouthern
September 21st, 2008, 12:33 PM
Thank you JMU!

BarefootApp
September 21st, 2008, 01:00 PM
Thank you, Elon!!!