PDA

View Full Version : SLC Predictions - Week Five

TexasTerror
September 20th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Went 6-1 last week thanks to the Bobcats -- hoping you guys don't hang my sole loss on me again...

TT's Predictions
2007 Record: 46-14 (24-4 SLC)
2008 Record: 22-2 (0-0 SLC)
Total: 67-16 (24-4 SLC)

Southern Utah at Texas State-San Marcos - Southern Utah is battle-tested. They've been to tougher places than San Marcos and unfortunately for them, have not come out with a win. These teams have played eight times since 1995. The home team has won every time. If the Bobcats were going to Utah, I'd pick against them. While the games in Cedar City have been close, the games in San Marcos have not. They are playing at Bobcat Stadium on the Wack, so you have to take the home team. TEXAS STATE-SAN MARCOS

Central Arkansas at Tulsa - I dislike Todd Graham. I really like Clint Conque. Unfortunately, Tulsa is a very strong ballclub this year and I think Graham's team is going to beat the Bears. Hopefully, the Bears are fully out of their slow start problem and can keep pace with Tulsa early, to really make this one a game. Bears are off next week before SLC and this FBS game is not as difficult a reach as others seen by the SLC. Still have to go with TULSA

Southeastern Oklahoma State at Northwestern State - The Demons can not let this turn out like their last sub-Div I game and they sure can not make this out like thier game last week. The Demons need to be aggressive from the get-go. They want to have a strong contest before they are off the following week prior to SLC play and this provides such a chance. Time to correct the problems that occured against Cal Poly. NORTHWESTERN STATE

North Dakota at Southeastern Louisiana - GL94 and company love their transitional squads. UND played their first FCS foe last week and beat them, Idaho State, 38-35. ISU is not exactly a world-beater and unlike the trip to ISU, the trip to SLU is a bigger schlep for the Sioux who are undefeated. SLU lost to an FBS foe last week and nothing is better the week after than returning home for a contest. A win over a GWFC team will make the SLC faithful happy. SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

Southern Virginia at McNeese State - Why bother? Recall the West Virginia Tech game a few years go? Pokes may start off slow, but they'll get rolling... McNEESE STATE

** GAME OF THE WEEK ** Sam Houston State at Gardner-Webb - This is the GOTW because there's only one other FCS vs FCS and quite frankly, it's one we've seen before. SLC foes rarely venture this far to the east and it will be a fun match-up on the road for the Kats. SHSU had an impressive showing against Kansas. Will be interesting to see what they do here...SAM HOUSTON STATE

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 21st, 2008, 04:24 AM
How the HELL is Gardner-Webb vs. SHS the "GOTW" over Central Arkansas vs. Tulsa? Really? You can't be serious...

I think UCA has a real chance at the upset. I'll take them...sure, why not. I'm not counting my losses anymore...haha

I'm predicting an SLC sweep with the closest game being Texas State University vs. Southern Utah or the UCA/Tulsa matchup.

uofmman1122
September 21st, 2008, 04:46 AM
Texas State will lose to Southern Utah. xnodx

JohnStOnge
September 21st, 2008, 07:43 AM
Southern Virginia at McNeese State - Why bother? Recall the West Virginia Tech game a few years go? Pokes may start off slow, but they'll get rolling... McNEESE STATE

When this game was first scheduled I defended the McNeese administration on the Delphi board under the assumption that it's difficult to put schedules together and they wanted 6 home games in a 12 game slate.

But now that the Cal Poly game was lost this is awful. I was hoping that SVU was going to be a good NAIA team but I just checked and they're 1-2. They lost 49-6 to Morehead State. They played two Division III teams (Ferrum as well as Washington & Lee) and lost by scores of 34-7 and 35-28.

McNeese now has only 8 FCS games and has a very narrow margin of error in achieving 7 D-I wins. When they go play South Dakota State, they're going to have had two open weeks followed by a game that's not going to teach them anything at all. Meanwhile South Dakota State just played Youngstown State, Western Illinois, and Northern Iowa back to back to back and won two of the three. Next they get SFA, which should be a good tune up game for them.

I am now feeling really disappointed that McNeese's administration scheduled this game and would not look for a way to buy SVA out then replace them with a better opponent after the Cal Poly game got canceled.

TexasTerror
September 21st, 2008, 08:06 AM
How the HELL is Gardner-Webb vs. SHS the "GOTW" over Central Arkansas vs. Tulsa? Really? You can't be serious...

Who do you think I am? This is an FCS board and I'm always going to favor an FCS vs FCS matchup. There's a few FBS matchups, I may favor for a GOTW, but that'd more than likely be limited to a rivalry game (see ULL vs McNeese).

JohnStOnge
September 21st, 2008, 08:36 AM
Southern Utah at Texas State - I haven't seen Southern Utah but I watched Texas State yesterday. I think that the Bobcats have some serious problems on defense. In particular, the secondary looked really, really bad. However, they have some very good offensive skill people. I saw a lot of plays such that I think Northern Colorado was beaten on plays because Texas State's skill people were just too fast for them. I'll go with Texas State playing at home.

Central Arkansas at Tulsa - I wish Central Arkansas luck but I just took a look at Tulsa's results and it looks like Tulsa's offense is just too good to allow for a reasonable shot. Tulsa.

Southeastern Oklahoma State at Northwestern State - I don't know if Cal Poly is that good or Northwestern State is that bad. The blowout can't even be blamed on turnovers because there weren't any and Cal Poly was penalized for more yards than the Demons were. Either way, though, Southeastern Oklahoma State is 1-2 this season and has never been to the playoffs as a D-II. Northwestern State

North Dakota at Southeastern Louisiana - I'm tempted to pick the Southland team here. I watched Southeastern Louisiana against Louisiana Tech last night and I think the Lions should've been right in that game with a chance to win but blew it with special teams breakdowns. They had a short line drive punt returned for a TD by the Bulldogs and were in position to take the lead just before halftime but had the field goal blocked and returned for a TD. They moved the ball about as well as the Bulldogs did (440 yards to 445) and looked good doing it. Playiing at home with confidence I won't be shocked if they win but I just can't quite pull the trigger in a game against a team with the tradition of winning and history of North Dakota. I also think North Dakota's a bit better than South Dakota.

Southern Virginia at McNeese State - Groan.

Sam Houston State at Gardner-Webb - I think Sam Houston State played pretty respectably last night. I think they're probably a bit better than the Tennessee Tech team Gardner Webb lost to in opening the season. The BearKats will be on the road but I think Sam Houston State is likely to win.

MaximumBobcat
September 21st, 2008, 12:32 PM
Texas State will lose to Southern Utah. xnodx

Just like how everybody thought we would lose to UNC in Greeley?

Cats should be 4-1 heading into conference... xnodx

TexasTerror
September 21st, 2008, 02:00 PM
Just like how everybody thought we would lose to UNC in Greeley?

Seemed it was pretty split as far as TXST/UNC goes...anyone who looks at the history has got to give the TXST/SUU game to Bobcats. I'm going TXST by 20. May be 52-30 or something crazy like that because we know the Bobcat defense is good for giving up at least two or three long TDs...at this point.

blackfordpu
September 21st, 2008, 03:50 PM
Southern Utah at Texas State-San Marcos - Close game but the home team wins.

Central Arkansas at Tulsa - Gotta go with the FBS team at home.

Southeastern Oklahoma State at Northwestern State - coin flip

North Dakota at Southeastern Louisiana - North Dakota has shown pretty well this year but I think SELA outlasts them.

Southern Virginia at McNeese State - next please......

Sam Houston State at Gardner-Webb - Kats showed pretty well against a good Kansas team. I think they take that confidence and frustration, knowing they could have played better, and beat Gardner-Webb.

slostang
September 21st, 2008, 04:12 PM
I am now feeling really disappointed that McNeese's administration scheduled this game and would not look for a way to buy SVA out then replace them with a better opponent after the Cal Poly game got canceled.

How about Cal Poly who is desperate for another FCS game. As it is, they only have 7 DI games left to get six more DI wins needed. Their last game is against Wisconsin so Cal Poly is already in playoff mode. If they lose any game but Wisconsin they will be home for the playoffs.

TexasTerror
September 21st, 2008, 04:34 PM
How about Cal Poly who is desperate for another FCS game. As it is, they only have 7 DI games left to get six more DI wins needed. Their last game is against Wisconsin so Cal Poly is already in playoff mode. If they lose any game but Wisconsin they will be home for the playoffs.

Remember, the committee takes into account the fact you guys got a game wiped off the slate due to the hurricanes. If Cal Poly can make it happen and free up Oct 4, the Bearkats are game. Unfortunately, it does not look possible due to USD.

GeauxLions94
September 21st, 2008, 09:14 PM
Last week - 7-0
2008 - 21-1 (only loss is Grambling at Northwestern State)

Southern Utah (1-3) at Texas State (2-1) - Texas State pulled off a big win on the road at Northern Colorado and get the Birds at home. Gotta pick the Cats in this one. TEXAS STATE

Central Arkansas (4-0) at Tulsa (FBS, 3-0) - Battle of unbeatens as UCA visits Tulsa. Bears have had one game against quality opponent (UC Davis) and must slow down Tulsa offense averaging 52.3 points per game. TULSA

Southeastern Oklahoma State (Division II, 1-2) at Northwestern State (2-2) - The natives in MeatPie Land are getting restless after the thumping put on them by Cal Poly. Demons get win in final tuneup before Southland play starts. NORTHWESTERN STATE

North Dakota (4-0) at Southeastern Louisiana (2-2) - Much to TT's chagrin, GL uses his homer-ism and declares this ... the GOW among Southland Conference schools. Great West Football member Fighting Sioux earned first Division I win last week at Idaho State and look for No. 2 in Hammond. Both losses by Lions have come to Mississippi State (34-10) and Louisiana Tech (41-26, who BTW beat Mississippi State). QB Brian Babin has thrown for over 300 yards in two games since coming back from a concussion and Jay Lucas is slowly getting untracked. Expect another tough game that could come down to the wire, but ...

xhomerx SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

Southern Virginia (NAIA, 1-3) at McNeese State (1-1) - This could be a very ugly experience for the boys from Buena Vista ... even before SVU's plane lands in Lake Charles. Cowboys score early and often.McNEESE STATE

Sam Houston State (1-1) at Gardner-Webb (2-1) - Bearkats gave an inspired performance at Kansas and are back on the road in Boiling Springs. Bulldogs have won two straight since opening loss at Tennessee Tech and might be able to hang for a while. Like Bomar and Co. in this one. SAM HOUSTON STATE

chrisattsu
September 21st, 2008, 09:58 PM
Southern Utah at Texas State--Texas State. Bobcats will give up some up some stupid plays, but we are at home. This is one of the games I have picked as a must win in the office pool.

Central Arkansas at Tulsa - Go Bears, but a win against Tulsa on the road ain't happening.

Southeastern Oklahoma State at Northwestern State - coin flip

North Dakota at Southeastern Louisiana - The Sioux are strong, I just hope they know how to play football outside.

Southern Virginia at McNeese State - Pokes

Sam Houston State at Gardner-Webb - Kats did well against the Fighting Manginos.

SE Oklahoma @ NWST- The Savage Storm is awful this year. In fact, I think the entire North Division is something like 2-22 so far this season. Demons easily roll the Okies.

McNeese75
September 21st, 2008, 11:17 PM
When this game was first scheduled I defended the McNeese administration on the Delphi board under the assumption that it's difficult to put schedules together and they wanted 6 home games in a 12 game slate.

But now that the Cal Poly game was lost this is awful. I was hoping that SVU was going to be a good NAIA team but I just checked and they're 1-2. They lost 49-6 to Morehead State. They played two Division III teams (Ferrum as well as Washington & Lee) and lost by scores of 34-7 and 35-28.

McNeese now has only 8 FCS games and has a very narrow margin of error in achieving 7 D-I wins. When they go play South Dakota State, they're going to have had two open weeks followed by a game that's not going to teach them anything at all. Meanwhile South Dakota State just played Youngstown State, Western Illinois, and Northern Iowa back to back to back and won two of the three. Next they get SFA, which should be a good tune up game for them.

xrolleyesx xviolinx

McNeese75
September 21st, 2008, 11:22 PM
Southern Utah at Texas State Hopefully the Kats can control this game a little better than they did in Greely.

Central Arkansas at Tulsa I will pull for purple but it is going to be tough to win.

Southeastern Oklahoma State at Northwestern State
SB cakewalk

North Dakota at Southeastern Louisiana
This one if going to be close

Southern Virginia at McNeese State cakewalk

Sam Houston State at Gardner-Webb

SE Oklahoma @ NWST

MaximumBobcat
September 22nd, 2008, 02:09 AM
Southern Utah at Texas State Hopefully the Kats can control this game a little better than they did in Greely.

Blasphemy! At Texas State we know how to spell Cat.

Can't say the same of all SLC institutions... xcoolx

RabidRabbit
September 22nd, 2008, 11:52 AM
Went 6-1 last week thanks to the Bobcats -- hoping you guys don't hang my sole loss on me again...

TT's Predictions

Southern Utah at Texas State-San Marcos - Southern Utah is battle-tested. They've been to tougher places than San Marcos and unfortunately for them, have not come out with a win. These teams have played eight times since 1995. The home team has won every time. If the Bobcats were going to Utah, I'd pick against them. While the games in Cedar City have been close, the games in San Marcos have not. They are playing at Bobcat Stadium on the Wack, so you have to take the home team. TEXAS STATE-SAN MARCOS

Central Arkansas at Tulsa - I dislike Todd Graham. I really like Clint Conque. Unfortunately, Tulsa is a very strong ballclub this year and I think Graham's team is going to beat the Bears. Hopefully, the Bears are fully out of their slow start problem and can keep pace with Tulsa early, to really make this one a game. Bears are off next week before SLC and this FBS game is not as difficult a reach as others seen by the SLC. Still have to go with TULSA

Southeastern Oklahoma State at Northwestern State - The Demons can not let this turn out like their last sub-Div I game and they sure can not make this out like thier game last week. The Demons need to be aggressive from the get-go. They want to have a strong contest before they are off the following week prior to SLC play and this provides such a chance. Time to correct the problems that occured against Cal Poly. NORTHWESTERN STATE

North Dakota at Southeastern Louisiana - GL94 and company love their transitional squads. UND played their first FCS foe last week and beat them, Idaho State, 38-35. ISU is not exactly a world-beater and unlike the trip to ISU, the trip to SLU is a bigger schlep for the Sioux who are undefeated. SLU lost to an FBS foe last week and nothing is better the week after than returning home for a contest. A win over a GWFC team will make the SLC faithful happy. SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

** GAME OF THE WEEK ** Sam Houston State at Gardner-Webb - This is the GOTW because there's only one other FCS vs FCS and quite frankly, it's one we've seen before. SLC foes rarely venture this far to the east and it will be a fun match-up on the road for the Kats. SHSU had an impressive showing against Kansas. Will be interesting to see what they do here...SAM HOUSTON STATE

I know Stephen F Austin gets Rodney Dangerfield treatment, xlolx xlolx
but let's add in that the SDSU Jacks will cut down the SFA Lumberjacks

TexasTerror
September 22nd, 2008, 11:56 AM
Ooops...forgot SDSU-SFA...

TT's Predictions

South Dakota State at SFA...Lumberjacks fall to SDSU. Wrote something, but it's at home...will try to post it later. SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

GeauxLions94
September 22nd, 2008, 12:47 PM
I know Stephen F Austin gets Rodney Dangerfield treatment, xlolx xlolx
but let's add in that the SDSU Jacks will cut down the SFA Lumberjacks

Oops xoopsx Sorry Rabbit fans.

South Dakota State at Stephen F. Austin - Jacks got welcome to MVC football last week in Macomb and get to see another Valley team this week in SDSU. Whether it's at home or on the road, the Valley team wins. SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 22nd, 2008, 12:52 PM
SFA plays football?

jk...wowdy wabbits by 20+

McNeese75
September 22nd, 2008, 01:55 PM
Blasphemy! At Texas State we know how to spell Cat.

Can't say the same of all SLC institutions... xcoolx

xlolx Sorry bout that. It was a slip of the keystroke, I promise xnodx

Trust me!!! xwhistlex

McNeese72
September 22nd, 2008, 01:59 PM
SFA plays football?

Not very well, lately. :)

Doc

RabidRabbit
September 22nd, 2008, 02:25 PM
Oops xoopsx Sorry Rabbit fans.

South Dakota State at Stephen F. Austin - Jacks got welcome to MVC football last week in Macomb and get to see another Valley team this week in SDSU. Whether it's at home or on the road, the Valley team wins. SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

The Rabbit fans will recover just fine xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

Just goes to show how little the SLC cares about SFA right now that NOT ONE SLC poster caught that there was no mention of the Jacks, until page 2 :p xlolx xlolx

Bearkat-Backer
September 22nd, 2008, 06:57 PM
Southern Utah at Texas State

Central Arkansas at Tulsa

Southern Virginia at McNeese State

SHSU at Gardner-Webb

SDSU at SFA

McNeese75
September 22nd, 2008, 10:23 PM
The Rabbit fans will recover just fine xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

Just goes to show how little the SLC cares about SFA right now that NOT ONE SLC poster caught that there was no mention of the Jacks, until page 2 :p xlolx xlolx

We are in a quiet period as we try and close the trade for YSU with Captn Cat xlolx

blackfordpu
September 22nd, 2008, 10:57 PM
SDSU @ SFA - Rabbits run all over the jacks.

MSU_77
September 23rd, 2008, 10:16 AM
I'm going out of town tomorrow, so I'd better get my picks in:

Central Arkansas at Tulsa - I was gonna pick UCA but Tulsa has been stomping everyone this year - sorry xcoolx

SDSU at SFA

MSU_77
September 23rd, 2008, 10:21 AM
I'm going out of town tomorrow, so I'd better get my picks in:

Central Arkansas at Tulsa - I was gonna pick UCA but Tulsa has been stomping everyone this year - sorry xcoolx

McTailGator
September 23rd, 2008, 05:04 PM

John,

I said it on the McBoard, and I will say it here...

I'd rather NOT go to the playoffs if it means we have to F__K over a school like SVU (or anyone) by not honoring a contract xrulesx .

We had that happen to us by both Florida International, and Southern and we are BETTER than that. We MUST honor our contract no matter what.

And our administration worked very hard to get us another D-I opponent this week.

We offered SVU to Nichols this weekend in Cowboy Stadium at 2:PM, and we offered Cal Poly the chance to come back to Lake Charles and play us at 7:PM as part of a Double header. Cal Poly could not get a flight and the airline was being crappy with them about their cancellation due to Hurricane Ike.

No SWAC school with an open date wanted any part of us at home or on the road (Southern included). We even offered to go TO Baton Rouge and play Southern last weekend and they said no. AND PERSONNALY, I WOULD HAVE PULLED ALL MY DONATIONS TO MCNEESE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR HAD WE GONE TO SOUTHERN.

So to say they did not or would not try, is just wrong on your part.

Now would you please just get over it.

Mother Nature had other plans.

McTailGator
September 23rd, 2008, 05:06 PM

John,

I said it on the McBoard, and I will say it here...

I'd rather NOT go to the playoffs if it means we have to F__K over a school like SVU (or anyone) by not honoring a contract xrulesx .

We had that happen to us by both Florida International, and Southern and we are BETTER than that. We MUST honor our contract no matter what.

And our administration worked very hard to get us another D-I opponent this week.

We offered SVU to Nichols this weekend in Cowboy Stadium at 2:PM, and we offered Cal Poly the chance to come back to Lake Charles and play us at 7:PM as part of a Double header. Cal Poly could not get a flight and the airline was being crappy with them about their cancellation due to Hurricane Ike.

No SWAC school with an open date wanted any part of us at home or on the road (Southern included). We even offered to go TO Baton Rouge and play Southern last weekend and they said no. AND PERSONNALY, I WOULD HAVE PULLED ALL MY DONATIONS TO MCNEESE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR HAD WE GONE TO SOUTHERN.

So to say they did not or would not try, is just wrong on your part.

Now would you please just get over it.

Mother Nature had other plans.

slycat
September 23rd, 2008, 08:00 PM
Southern Utah at Texas State - Before the season I picked SUU but now I cahnged my mind after watching the UNC game. Getting an OOC road win will boost the Bobcats confidence, even though it was a close game. Even though the defense has many problems, forcing 5 turnovers is a good start.

Central Arkansas at Tulsa - Could be close

Southeastern Oklahoma State at Northwestern State - Shouldn't be close

North Dakota at Southeastern Louisiana - I'm still thinking the Lions look better this year.

Southern Virginia at McNeese State - I'm waiting for the Pokes to play a FCS game.

SHSU at Gardner-Webb - Cool match up. Kats did better then expected against Kansas.

SDSU at SFA - The Rabbits are GOOD this year.

slycat
September 23rd, 2008, 08:01 PM
Southern Utah at Texas State - Before the season I picked SUU but now I cahnged my mind after watching the UNC game. Getting an OOC road win will boost the Bobcats confidence, even though it was a close game. Even though the defense has many problems, forcing 5 turnovers is a good start.

North Dakota at Southeastern Louisiana - I'm still thinking the Lions look better this year.

Southern Virginia at McNeese State - I'm waiting for the Pokes to play a FCS game.

SHSU at Gardner-Webb - Cool match up. Kats did better then expected against Kansas.

slycat
September 23rd, 2008, 08:01 PM

slycat
September 23rd, 2008, 08:02 PM

bincitysioux
September 23rd, 2008, 10:26 PM
North Dakota over Southeastern Louisiana by 6.

Lionsrking
September 23rd, 2008, 11:30 PM
North Dakota over Southeastern Louisiana by 6.

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

katstrapper
September 24th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Southern Utah at Texas State - This is a pickem game for me. One would think Tx State would roll, but they have a history of bowing to the competition. Bobcats in a close one.

Central Arkansas at Tulsa - Central Ark is good. Tulsa has too much firepower.

Southeastern Oklahoma State at Northwestern State - Warm up game before conference play

North Dakota at Southeastern Louisiana -Coach Lucas pulling his hair out after this one.

Southern Virginia at McNeese State - Why are they playing this game?

SHSU at Gardner-Webb - Kats did better then expected against Kansas. I think Bomar and Co will use this game to get on a roll. I just hope we use same game plan we did last weekend.

SDSU at SFA - The Rabbits are GOOD this year. SFA still trying to figure it out.

msupokes1
September 24th, 2008, 08:36 AM

Because we already had North Carolina, Cal Poly, South Dakota State, and Delta State scheduled to fill the 11 game schedule. We wanted a 12th game and this is all we could find to come to Cowboy Stadium. At the time it looked like a good schedule. With the cancellation of Cal Poly it does not look as good. The AD tried everything he could to get Cal Poly to come this weekend and buyout Souhtern Virginia but Cal Poly lost there money on the first trip since they were flying commercial and did not want to but extra tickets this year.

BEAR
September 24th, 2008, 04:47 PM

Because we already had North Carolina, Cal Poly, South Dakota State, and Delta State scheduled to fill the 11 game schedule. We wanted a 12th game and this is all we could find to come to Cowboy Stadium. At the time it looked like a good schedule. With the cancellation of Cal Poly it does not look as good. The AD tried everything he could to get Cal Poly to come this weekend and buyout Souhtern Virginia but Cal Poly lost there money on the first trip since they were flying commercial and did not want to but extra tickets this year.

Exactly! UCA also tried to get several FCS teams to come to Conway and they all turned us down. xmadx We even asked some DII teams to come and they turned us down...which is understandable...so we dug up Quincy...not a markee opponent, but one to fill the schedule until the conference starts and give us 12 games. Next is Tulsa...xoopsx

TexasTerror
September 27th, 2008, 08:18 PM
This is turning out to be a wild week, eh?

McNeese 42-0 Southern Virginia, 4:20 2Q
Tulsa 38-20 Central Arkansas, 6:17 3Q
Southern Utah 34-7 Texas St-San Marcos, 15:00 4Q
SE Louisiana 31-21 North Dakota, 9:00 3Q
Northwestern State 56-12 SE Oklahoma, 10:49 3Q
Sam Houston State 49-33 Gardner-Webb FINAL

blackfordpu
September 27th, 2008, 08:20 PM
This is turning out to be a wild week, eh?

McNeese 42-0 Southern Virginia, 4:20 2Q
Tulsa 38-20 Central Arkansas, 6:17 3Q
Southern Utah 34-7 Texas St-San Marcos, 15:00 4Q
SE Louisiana 31-21 North Dakota, 9:00 3Q
Northwestern State 56-12 SE Oklahoma, 10:49 3Q
Sam Houston State 49-33 Gardner-Webb FINAL

You forgot the SFA game again.

TexasTerror
September 27th, 2008, 08:25 PM
You forgot the SFA game again.

Because it's hard to believe the score...and there's two or three threads about it already! xlolx

Yep, I forgot it! SFA 34-27 in the 4th quarter...wow, they may blow it!

TexasTerror
September 27th, 2008, 09:31 PM
6-1 showing this week with the only miss being the debacle in San Marcos...

McNeese 63-0 Southern Virginia, 00:23 3Q
Southern Utah 34-20 Texas State-San Marcos FINAL
Sam Houston State 49-33 Gardner Webb FINAL
South Dakota State 50-48 Stephen F Austin FINAL
Southeastern La 38-35 North Dakota FINAL
Northwestern State 63-12 SE Oklahoma FINAL
Tulsa 62-34 Central Arkansas FINAL