PDA

View Full Version : Montana coach likes Central Arkansas....

putter
September 16th, 2008, 12:39 AM
On his radio show tonight Montana HC Bobby Hauck said his team to watch was the Central Arkansas Bears. He was not sure if they are playoff elegible yet but really liked the team.. Props to you.xthumbsupx

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 16th, 2008, 12:59 AM
Maybe he should concentrate on his own team instead of others.

Possibly fix the special teams since he is the savior or recruiting and special teams?

Just a thought.

mvemjsunpx
September 16th, 2008, 04:23 AM

He's watching them because they played UC Davis.

JoshUCA
September 16th, 2008, 07:52 AM
We'll take all the props we can get...and no, we are not playoff eligible until the 2010-2011 season.

UCABEARS75
September 16th, 2008, 08:38 AM
We'll take all the props we can get...and no, we are not playoff eligible until the 2010-2011 season.

Come on Josh, you know better than that.

This is football, not basketball there is no 2010-2011 season.

We are playoff eligible for the 2010 season.

JoshUCA
September 16th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Come on Josh, you know better than that.

This is football, not basketball there is no 2010-2011 season.

We are playoff eligible for the 2010 season.

I was just seeing if someone was paying attention...xoopsx

putter
September 16th, 2008, 10:04 AM

Possibly fix the special teams since he is the savior or recruiting and special teams?

Just a thought.

Are you kidding me alpha? You heard him, it was the slippery new turf!! ;)

Bear Fan 101
September 16th, 2008, 10:08 AM
I'm just glad to get recognition from a coach,and program like Montana, that says enough to me about how Clint and this program are getting it done in only year 3 of D1 football. NOW, they have to get it done on the field and prove they belong at this higher level.

UCABEARS75
September 16th, 2008, 10:23 AM
I'm just glad to get recognition from a coach,and program like Montana, that says enough to me about how Clint and this program are getting it done in only year 3 of D1 football. NOW, they have to get it done on the field and prove they belong at this higher level.

OK, you have had your say, now get your butt back to work!!!

Hood
September 16th, 2008, 10:31 AM

What a load of horse dung. You guys are making great strides against SLC competition. Its a shame your team can post a great record and potentially going to be on of the top 3 teams in the conference and still not be able to compete further. Ah well, don't want to shoot myself in the foot too much here.

Bear Fan 101
September 16th, 2008, 12:27 PM
OK, you have had your say, now get your butt back to work!!!

I am, I am...xthumbsupx