PDA

View Full Version : Colgate Pay to Watch Reliable?

furman94
September 13th, 2008, 09:25 AM
I want to watch the Colgate game, but I don't know if I should pay 6 bucks to watch a choppy internet feed that cuts in and out. Colgate fans and other people who have used the service... is it worth it? Is the feed good?

Thanks!

umassfan
September 13th, 2008, 09:35 AM
I want to watch the Colgate game, but I don't know if I should pay 6 bucks to watch a choppy internet feed that cuts in and out. Colgate fans and other people who have used the service... is it worth it? Is the feed good?

Thanks!

Its alright but just make sure you cxl it after the game. Mine I left going for the whole season not knowing I was being billed.

TheValleyRaider
September 13th, 2008, 09:48 AM
I think it's pretty good. The nicest thing is that you get a full screen video if you want, instead of being reduced to something smaller like with ESPN360 or something similar

You get to avoid umassfan's problem this year because we've (finally) added single day passes

Enjoy xthumbsupx

If anyone has a problem today, it might be me. We'll see if Internet or Power holds up as Ike comes through town...

furman94
September 13th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Okay... I registered, now where do I go to watch?

TheValleyRaider
September 13th, 2008, 11:16 AM
If you go to the main page, there will be a graphic in the upper right saying Colgate All-Access

Click that, then enter your Username and Password

There should be a list of upcoming games. The broadcasts don't start until 5 minutes before the hour, so there won't be any link to start watching just yet. You can either re-enter at about 12:55, or keep hitting refresh until a link appears

furman94
September 13th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Thanks a Bunch!

umassfan
September 13th, 2008, 11:21 AM
I think it's pretty good. The nicest thing is that you get a full screen video if you want, instead of being reduced to something smaller like with ESPN360 or something similar

You get to avoid umassfan's problem this year because we've (finally) added single day passes

Enjoy xthumbsupx

If anyone has a problem today, it might be me. We'll see if Internet or Power holds up as Ike comes through town...

Sure you add that after our series is done lol

TheValleyRaider
September 13th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Sure you add that after our series is done lol

There's always the playoffs... :D xthumbsupx xwhistlex