PDA

View Full Version : Montana vs. Southern Utah

Wolfman
September 11th, 2008, 05:24 PM
I know that I am opening a can of worms by daring to start a thread about a game with such paramount national interest. I hope that the boardmons have plenty of server space reserved, because this thread could blow up big time.

The question is, will the Griz's offensive juggernaut reveal itself against a team who has won once in the past 13 games? Inquiring minds want to know........:D

Gil Dobie
September 11th, 2008, 06:04 PM
SUU by 40

;)

Really SUU might score, but Montana should win decisively. xrulesx

JBB
September 11th, 2008, 06:05 PM
IM taking the upset. You cant lose them all can you?

DuckDuckGriz
September 11th, 2008, 06:06 PM
I know that I am opening a can of worms by daring to start a thread about a game with such paramount national interest. I hope that the boardmons have plenty of server space reserved, because this thread could blow up big time.

The question is, will the Griz's offensive juggernaut reveal itself against a team who has won once in the past 13 games? Inquiring minds want to know........:D

BH is the 3rd straight Griz coach to schedule SUU ..... if this is a scheduling criticism I fail to see your point

Poly Pigskin
September 11th, 2008, 07:06 PM
I like Montana, but I'm a huge SUU fan this week. Come on T-birds! xrotatehx xrotatehx xrotatehx

Grizaholic17
September 11th, 2008, 07:23 PM
This is the latest from WA/GRIZ

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/umgrizzliesfootball/Finished3.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/umgrizzliesfootball/Finished1.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/umgrizzliesfootball/Finished2.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/umgrizzliesfootball/Finished.jpg

Great setting for football. Saw the practice today. they looked ready for sure. They are very excited. Everyone is excited.

footballdude
September 11th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Montana is a great team with alot of tradition but SUU has been hitting there playbooks all week and they circled this one on the schedule if SUU can get there running game going then I see them pulling off the upset.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 11th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Laugher of the week...Grizz by a ton

Grizz 42-3

elkmcc
September 11th, 2008, 09:02 PM
IM taking the upset. You cant lose them all can you?

Wolfboy loses every single one of them but he still flaps his jaws like the fool that we all know and despise so well.xlolx

griz&beer
September 11th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Trap game? Griz should blow them up, but it could back fire. Huge win last week ,let down this week? It could happen...

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 11th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Trap game? Griz should blow them up, but it could back fire. Huge win last week ,let down this week? It could happen...

No way SUU even comes close. UND (DII at the time) went in to Cedar City last year and destroyed them...at home even.

Grizz blow out.....2nd teamers get some ptxthumbsupx

Wolfman
September 11th, 2008, 10:18 PM
No way SUU even comes close. UND (DII at the time) went in to Cedar City last year and destroyed them...at home even.

Grizz blow out.....2nd teamers get some ptxthumbsupx

Let's tell it like it is. The mighty SU offense had a whopping 56 yards rushing against Adams State last week, to exclipse their 7 yards rushing against Air Force.

The Griz should win by 40 or more. However, Hauck has a penchant for refusing to go for the juggler against the many cupcakes he feasts upon. So, it may be a closer game than it should be.

Wolfman
September 11th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Wolfboy loses every single one of them but he still flaps his jaws like the fool that we all know and despise so well.xlolx

I thought that you crawled back into that cow patty from whence ye sprung? We are so blessed with your re-emergeance. But, Pac-y, your mycelium are showing.

CrunchGriz
September 11th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Let's tell it like it is. The mighty SU offense had a whopping 56 yards rushing against Adams State last week, to exclipse their 7 yards rushing against Air Force.

The Griz should win by 40 or more. However, Hauck has a penchant for refusing to go for the juggler against the many cupcakes he feasts upon. So, it may be a closer game than it should be.

Yeah, those crafty circus performers are killing the Griz every year. Can't Bobby stop them from keeping all those balls in the air at the same time?

Maybe it's better he doesn't "go for the juggler"--he has a wife, you know.

;)

FCS Go!
September 11th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Montana is a great team with alot of tradition but SUU has been hitting there playbooks all week and they circled this one on the schedule if SUU can get there running game going then I see them pulling off the upset.

Welcome dude! Nice to see some Tbirds back on the forum. I think SUU will have better luck throwing the ball and expect them to score 17 or so points. I think the Griz score 35 plus.

SeattleGriz
September 11th, 2008, 11:47 PM
This is the latest from WA/GRIZ

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/umgrizzliesfootball/Finished3.jpg

Hate to say anything bad about our great stadium, but in my honest opinion, "Majestic Plaza" is really weak. Something with the name, "Hellgate" should have been used.

Oh yeah, Griz by 17.

Ronbo
September 12th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Majestic Corporation donated a cool Million towards the expansion. I think putting their name up there is A-OK.xthumbsupx

appfan2008
September 12th, 2008, 07:45 AM
i am looking forward to seeing pictures of the stadium when it is full

Grizzaholic
September 12th, 2008, 09:18 AM
i am looking forward to seeing pictures of the stadium when it is full

I will save this quote. I can almost guarantee you will be sick of seeing the stadium full after Sat. night.

Down with the Foe!
September 12th, 2008, 10:25 AM
I will save this quote. I can almost guarantee you will be sick of seeing the stadium full after Sat. night.

How so?

Grizzaholic
September 12th, 2008, 10:32 AM
There will be a lot of people posting a lot of pics of the stadium. I know it is the first game with the new expansion but Wa-Griz pics are posted a little too much. It really turns some people off.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
September 12th, 2008, 03:48 PM
There will be a lot of people posting a lot of pics of the stadium. I know it is the first game with the new expansion but Wa-Griz pics are posted a little too much. It really turns some people off.

I think this time it will be OK as long as 100 people don't do it.....I'll start my very own thread to help out :D xsmiley_wix

cats2506
September 12th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Majestic Corporation donated a cool Million towards the expansion. I think putting their name up there is A-OK.xthumbsupx

So if Doosan Infracore had put up enough money that would be ok to put their name up too?

Doosan Infracore (http://www.bobcat.com/our_company/about_bobcat/corporate_information)

BlueHen86
September 12th, 2008, 04:08 PM
I hope that somebody wins this game.xnodx

I know, it's a lame comment, but somebody wants me to post more about football, so I'm doing what I can.xlolx

FCS Go!
September 12th, 2008, 04:08 PM
I think this time it will be OK as long as 100 people don't do it.....I'll start my very own thread to help out :D xsmiley_wix

I'm already working on my thread titles:

WaGrizPics
Wa Griz Pics
WaGriz Pics
Wa GrizPics
New Wa Griz Pics
and so on....

and I won't even be at the game! xrotatehx

rob_p469
September 12th, 2008, 05:59 PM

Everybody has Montana circled on the schedule. That is why we have such a consistent program, we are always getting everybody else's best. After winning in Cal Poly, are you really going to pick SUU to beat the Griz in Missoula? Dream on....xlolx xlolx

Wolfman
September 12th, 2008, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=rob_p469;1101518]Everybody has Montana circled on the schedule. That is why we have such a consistent program, we are always getting everybody else's best. After winning in Cal Poly, are you really going to pick SUU to beat the Griz in Missoula? Dream on....xlolx xlolx

Oh puh-lease! Stop using this lame-arsed excuse for poor play by Hauck's team. I have been listening to this B.S. for years. It is not only lame, but incorrect.

Peems
September 12th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I went to the stadium today and took a pic with my phone from the top of the expansion. All I can say is that it is truly impressive. The new suites are amazing, and the "patio/deck" they have is first class. The new seats are nice and the turf is pristine. The new Griz logo looks sharp and the maroon endzones are as red as the blood of our opponents. Tomorrow will be grand...GO GRIZ

Screamin_Eagle174
September 12th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I went to the stadium today and took a pic with my phone from the top of the expansion. All I can say is that it is truly impressive. The new suites are amazing, and the "patio/deck" they have is first class. The new seats are nice and the turf is pristine. The new Griz logo looks sharp and the maroon endzones are as red as the blood of our opponents. Tomorrow will be grand...GO GRIZ

Man, I wish I could be there tomorrow! The two EWU-Griz games over there over there in Missoula have been great trips. Grabbed three buddies and we road tripped it over there each time. The atmosphere is top notch (especially when EWU is on third down and the Griz are rabid... then Nichols throws and completes a bomb downfield and all is quiet... except for us Eagle fans! xsmiley_wix ) Can't wait until Oct. 11

GrizRchattybound
September 12th, 2008, 11:19 PM
I don't think it's an excuse per se...but it does seem every team circles the date with Montana as their game of the year.

Peems
September 13th, 2008, 06:44 PM
FYI Griz won 46-10 Mariani tied a school WR record with 4 TDs