PDA

View Full Version : Coulson's Week 3 Top 25 Predictions

smallcollegefbfan
September 11th, 2008, 08:08 AM
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4178997

appfan2008
September 11th, 2008, 08:12 AM
ndsu will take wyoming... and he had both umass and jmu as no. 7 in the country... that dont make sense...

Tod
September 11th, 2008, 08:35 AM
ndsu will take wyoming... and he had both umass and jmu as no. 7 in the country... that dont make sense...

Just a typo. He meant #3 UMass. :) :)

jmu_duke07
September 11th, 2008, 08:45 AM
I like how JMU and UMASS are both ranked 7th... This guy needs to revert back to middle school and learn how to edit his work. I also think he does his predictions with a computer program.

if (team1.rank() > team2.rank())
{
team1.wins();
team2.loses();
}
else
{
team2.wins();
team2.loses();
}

nevadagriz
September 11th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Mr C has lost his mind if he thinks the griz will score 52????xrotatehx
I would love to see it but I just don't see it.

Peems
September 11th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Mr C has lost his mind if he thinks the griz will score 52????xrotatehx
I would love to see it but I just don't see it.

No disrespect to anyone, but it's not that far out of a prediction, you figure we put up 30 at Cal Poly and now we are going home to play an "inferior" team. I think it is possible, but not probable.

PhoenixPhan06
September 12th, 2008, 08:09 AM
The chance of playing in normal conditions is a first this season for the Phoenix after playing in a washed out home opener against Richmond and a "Flood Bowl" game at Stony Brook. This should bode well for us as we aim to air the ball out against a defense that has struggled so far to stop anything. Riddle should be able to find his favorite targets Hudgins and Williamson early and often with a little ground game mixed in here and there. Expect a shootout early but the Blue Hose of Presbyterian fade late, Elon 45 Presbyterian 17.

BDKJMU
September 13th, 2008, 08:06 PM

Just a typo. He meant #3 UMass. :) :)

That was his 1st mistake, which I see he corrected.

He listed the start at as 3 PM. Its been set at 3:30 for several months. Strike # 2.

"Despite each schools success over the past couple of seasons, it will mark the first meeting between the two teams since 2006, when UMass won a hard-fought 10-7 decision at McGuirk Stadium."

That game was in 2005, not 2006. Strike #3.

"Massachusetts 21, James Madison 17" Strike # 4.

Coulson is an idiot.