PDA

View Full Version : THE COMPLETE FCS GAMES ON TV/INTERNET STREAM LIST, WEEK OF 9/14/2008

Lehigh Football Nation
September 10th, 2008, 09:48 PM
The current list has now been posted on the CSN Log:

http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/?title=fcs-games-on-tv-streaming-on-internet-we-2010&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Let me know of any missing games and I will add them.

TheValleyRaider
September 10th, 2008, 10:03 PM
The Furman-Colgate broadcast is being Internet Streamed through the Colgate website and ICS

Lehigh Football Nation
September 10th, 2008, 10:18 PM
I'll add this. What's ICS?

TheValleyRaider
September 10th, 2008, 10:47 PM
The company through which our website is set up

Internet Consulting Services

I know Union College uses them, don't know how many D-I schools do, but I wager there's a few. I'd imagine they play a role in our broadcasting

SwacFans
September 11th, 2008, 01:44 AM
I hope to add a few radio streams to my site. I'm thinking about starting up a tour again and going to various games and doing like a fan interview/high lights show

CSUBUCDAD
September 11th, 2008, 07:06 AM
Chuck South and Miami(Ohio) are being webcast on MAC all access. $7.95

TexasTerror
September 11th, 2008, 07:34 AM
LFN...

Grambling-NWST has been moved up to 2 p.m due to the Grambling band and arrangements to fly them out to J'ville for an NFL game the next game. This game and the remainder of the SLC TV schedule will be simulcast on Fox College Sports...

Also, SHSU-PV will be video streamed at 6 p.m on BearkatVision on GoBearkats.com.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 11th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Thanks. I updated this weekend's list with the exception of SHSU/PVAM since it looks like this game might be played on Sunday:

http://www.gobearkats.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=19900&ATCLID=1579448

With the closing of Sam Houston State University on Friday and through the weekend, the SHSU vs. Prairie View A&M football game will not be played on its scheduled date this Saturday at 6 p.m.

Bearkat athletic officials are working with officials at Prairie View A&M and the Southland Conference to explore the option of playing the game on Sunday afternoon at Bowers Stadium

appfan2008
September 11th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Thanks. I updated this weekend's list with the exception of SHSU/PVAM since it looks like this game might be played on Sunday:

http://www.gobearkats.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=19900&ATCLID=1579448

i have a feeling it wont happen sunday either and this wont be the only game moved...

SCPALADIN
September 11th, 2008, 07:42 PM
The company through which our website is set up

Internet Consulting Services

I know Union College uses them, don't know how many D-I schools do, but I wager there's a few. I'd imagine they play a role in our broadcasting

Is it really free to watch? It looks to me like it costs $5.95 for a 24 hour pass.

SCPALADIN
September 12th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Is it really free to watch? It looks to me like it costs $5.95 for a 24 hour pass.

Anyone?

TheValleyRaider
September 12th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Anyone?

Sorry for not responding sooner

Don't know where you got the idea that this was free xconfusedx

Definately $5.95 for the Day Pass (which, thankfully, is new this year)

Video is actually pretty good quality, though they'll make you get the latest version of Windows Media Player for it (really not a nice thing to find out right before the opening kickoff last season...)

SCPALADIN
September 12th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Sorry for not responding sooner

Don't know where you got the idea that this was free xconfusedx

Definately $5.95 for the Day Pass (which, thankfully, is new this year)

Video is actually pretty good quality, though they'll make you get the latest version of Windows Media Player for it (really not a nice thing to find out right before the opening kickoff last season...)

Thanks for the reply. I saw somewhere on the page that was linked where it displayed "free" next to our game. I don't mind paying $5.95...and I already have the newest version of Media Player.

The team landed in Syracuse about two hours ago so they should be rolling into Hamilton very soon.

Thanks again.