PDA

View Full Version : UD blows........ it

ChickenMan
October 29th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Tied at 13 with 6 minutes left... with a 1st down at the Maine 12... the Hens fumble the ball away and then allow Maine to drive 90 yrds for the lead TD. A missed PAT keeps UD within 6 with just under 3 minutes to go. Plenty of time and a TD will win the game. UD returns the KO to their own 42 and on the first play... UD fumbles... AGAIN and Maine returns the ball to the UD one... :eek: Another bad road loss... these Hens just can't play a decent game on the road.

Maybe I need a second bag... :(

blukeys
October 29th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Tied at 13 with 6 minutes left... with a 1st down at the Maine 12... the Hens fumble the ball away and then allow Maine to drive 90 yrds for the lead TD. A missed PAT keeps UD within 6 with just under 3 minutes to go. Plenty of time and a TD will win the game. UD returns the KO to their own 42 and on the first play... UD fumbles... AGAIN and Maine returns the ball to the UD one... :eek: Another bad road loss... these Hens just can't play a decent game on the road.

Maybe I need a second bag... :(

Maybe but as stated earlier keep the boobs. ;)

By the way after seeing your pics from your Montana trip I must say the bags don't hurt at all. :D :D :D