PDA

View Full Version : URI-Fordham

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 7th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Fordham 10 URI 0, almost half

Bos8
September 7th, 2008, 12:43 PM
URI has struggled to move the ball without Casey. Running game hasn't been to effective, and Cassidy has been sacked quite a few times. Fordham hit a bomb of a td pass and kicked an early FG.

Bos8
September 7th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Cassidy is 14-17, which is an amazingly good completion percentage, yet he has only thrown for 83 yards. His longest pass of the day was 15 years, and he continues to dump off for screens, that are only gaining 1 or 2 yards. I would like to see Stefkovich get a series, and attempt to stretch the defense.

Dawg2Rhody
September 7th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I sure hope Coach Rizzi will not live and die by Cassidy. He may have a high comp % but he is killing them by only looking for Leonard. Guys running wide open and he does not see them! This is painful.

Fordham just scores again toast secondary. 16 - 0. Rhody blocks extra pt.

Fordham
September 7th, 2008, 01:35 PM
posting from the game fellas. our d is dominant ... our o is surprisingly conservative and URI has an amazing , amazing frosh. punter. more later

Pards Rule
September 7th, 2008, 01:38 PM
They are playing today? Was postponed from yesterday?

siuham
September 7th, 2008, 02:00 PM
They are playing today? Was postponed from yesterday?

Yes.

Has this gone final yet? ESPN is slow updating.

Umass74
September 7th, 2008, 04:45 PM
It's going to be a long year for the Rams. They had -26 yards rushing.

It's going to take a couple of years to get the new offense in.

Go...gate
September 7th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Nice work by Fordham!!

TheValleyRaider
September 7th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Good win for Fordham xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx

Cobblestone
September 7th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Sounds like our Defense and Special Teams did pretty well. On offense we better get a running game going because we can't live on memories of Casey. I'm glad to hear Cassidy passed for 200 yards but he needs to hit the long ball. Hughes' performance was disappointing.

Good to see a few more Rhody fans on the board.

Uncle Buck
September 7th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Cobblestone, when you guys come down to play at Hofstra, it could be a 3-0 game that sets football back 100 years. From what i have heard, our second team QB has not been all that great taking a majority of the snaps at practice either. Inuries definitely suck. xnodx