PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 MEAC Predictions

B&G
September 7th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Delaware St @ Kent St: DSU tries to take down a BCS foe. These two played last season and Kent took it 38-7. The score should be a little closer this year but Kent is looking for their first win and will be very motivated to take it... Kent St 31-17

North Carolina Central @ Morgan St: The Bears played Towson tough last week while the Eagles were trounced by James Madison. I'm more worried about the loss to Fayetteville St though. That plus an away game equals... Morgan St 28-16

Bethune-Cookman @ South Carolina St (Charleston, SC): Bethune played well this week as they took out Alabama State. SCSU's defense has been solid so far in 2008. This is an interesting matchup but I think the Bulldogs find enough offense to take it... SCSU 20-14

North Carolina A&T @ Norfolk St: Look out! A&T are on a two game winning streak. I'm not sure how good the Spartans are yet after playing CIAA and BCS schools. I think they're pretty good and A&T has to win this one to make a believer out of me... Norfolk St 28-13

Howard @ Hampton: As of this writing, Howard still hasn't played a game since the Georgetown game has been delayed. It doesn't matter though because Hampton proved they have juice by giving Southern Illinois all they could handle... Hampton 34-10 (I'll give Howard another TD if they wear out Georgetown by more than 20)

G.S.Green
September 7th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Delaware St @ Kent St: DSU tries to take down a BCS foe. These two played last season and Kent took it 38-7. The score should be a little closer this year but Kent is looking for their first win and will be very motivated to take it... Kent St 31-17

North Carolina Central @ Morgan St: The Bears played Towson tough last week while the Eagles were trounced by James Madison. I'm more worried about the loss to Fayetteville St though. That plus an away game equals... Morgan St 28-16

Bethune-Cookman @ South Carolina St (Charleston, SC): Bethune played well this week as they took out Alabama State. SCSU's defense has been solid so far in 2008. This is an interesting matchup but I think the Bulldogs find enough offense to take it... SCSU 20-14

North Carolina A&T @ Norfolk St: Look out! A&T are on a two game winning streak. I'm not sure how good the Spartans are yet after playing CIAA and BCS schools. I think they're pretty good and A&T has to win this one to make a believer out of me... Norfolk St 28-13

Howard @ Hampton: As of this writing, Howard still hasn't played a game since the Georgetown game has been delayed. It doesn't matter though because Hampton proved they have juice by giving Southern Illinois all they could handle... Hampton 34-10 (I'll give Howard another TD if they wear out Georgetown by more than 20)

Del State will have to get this loss back in the conference

Morgan should have won against Towson but will bounce back this week.

SCSU will prevail.

NSU will roll!

HU s going to rolllllll next weekend. I think they will be fired up with that SIU thing last week.

DSUrocks07
September 8th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Del State will win you heard it here first xnodx Delaware State

Morgan should have beaten Towson and I think that it may carry over into their game with Central NCCU

South Carolina St is the favorite in the MEAC this year and I think that they'll start to show their dominance SC State

A&T is 2-0, and they're starting to come together...one year away... Norfolk St

Hampton narrowly lost to SIU last week, Howard.....yeah xnonono2x Hampton