PDA

View Full Version : Highlights of the Cal Poly/Montana Game

Ronbo
September 7th, 2008, 09:38 AM
For those that didn't stream it here is highlights of an epic battle.

Video highlights (http://streamingmedia.montanagrizzlies.com/umgriz/2008_2009/Football/Multimedia/at_Cal_Poly/um-cpu-2008.wmv)

AppGrad06
September 7th, 2008, 10:31 AM
nice. looks like it was a good game

GeauxColonels
September 7th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Wow. Two very good teams going toe-to-toe. You really can't ask for anything more there. Congrats to the Griz on the win.

GrizDen
September 7th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Looked like a great game. The O-Line and running game for Montana really turned the tide in the 3rd quarter. Thanks to everyone who posted on the game thread last night.

I feel bad for the kicker, but with his wide left kick at the end of the game he could always transfer to Florida State. :-)

Good luck to Cal Poly the rest of the season.

BisonBacker
September 7th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Everyone (Myself Included :D ) who picked this one as the game of the week hit the nail on the head. xnodx

X-Factor
September 7th, 2008, 11:34 AM
first of all...Congrats to the Griz on an excellent game! First game of the season rolling into SLO and coming out with a win is no easy task. I can get the clips to play. Real player wont work. maybe use windows media player instead?

Grizalltheway
September 7th, 2008, 11:43 AM
first of all...Congrats to the Griz on an excellent game! First game of the season rolling into SLO and coming out with a win is no easy task. I can get the clips to play. Real player wont work. maybe use windows media player instead?

Give that a shot, that's usually the default player for the clips the athletic dep. puts together.

Ronbo
September 7th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Windows Media Player.xthumbsupx

LehighFan11
September 7th, 2008, 11:48 AM
For those that didn't stream it here is highlights of an epic battle.

Video highlights (http://streamingmedia.montanagrizzlies.com/umgriz/2008_2009/Football/Multimedia/at_Cal_Poly/um-cpu-2008.wmv)
Thanks for the video highlights. I really wanted to watch this game but I couldn't. Looks like both teams play a great game and the missed fg along with a few sloppy option plays costs Cal Poly the game. Congrats for the griz on the big road win.

GrizRchattybound
September 7th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the video highlights. I really wanted to watch this game but I couldn't. Looks like both teams play a great game and the missed fg along with a few sloppy option plays costs Cal Poly the game. Congrats for the griz on the big road win.

It's a BIG day in Big Sky Country, I can assure you of that.