PDA

View Full Version : Something To Think About

UNHWildCats
September 6th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Some people have been taking shots at the level of competition Army is and have tried to lessen the great win by UNH today.

One person even commented that JMU would have beat Army by 40.

Lets remember that Duke, one of the worst FBS teams year after year after year beat James Madison last week rather easily 31-7.

Duke is 3-33 over the past 3 seasons.

GannonFan
September 6th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Obviously that must've come from a JMU homer. Hey, Army ain't that good, they got run out of the building by Temple and Temple aspires to be a middle of the pack MAC team. And as bad as Army is, I do think JMU would've had trouble beating them - heck, when was the last time JMU had a big, regular season, OOC win? You might have to go back to '97 when they beat now defunct ETSU - JMU's struggled mightily against good OOC teams during the regular season and I don't see how Army would be any different.

Seawolf97
September 6th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Any win against an FBS team is a good win remember that. I hope we do as well in a few years when we play themxthumbsupx

Gil Dobie
September 6th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Some people have been taking shots at the level of competition Army is and have tried to lessen the great win by UNH today.

Lets remember that Duke, one of the worst FBS teams year after year after year beat James Madison last week rather easily 31-7.

NDSU got the same crap after beating Minnesota and Central Michigan last year.

Congrats to UNH for a great win. xthumbsupx

Mountain Panther
September 6th, 2008, 09:08 PM

Welllllllll......Army DID get drubbed by Temple last week.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Cap'n Cat
September 6th, 2008, 09:08 PM
NDSU got the same crap after beating Minnesota and Central Michigan last year.

Congrats to UNH for a great win. xthumbsupx

I call bullshat, Gil. There was nothing but universal awe and worship for the Herd after beating CMU and UM.

xeyebrowx

Cap'n Cat
September 6th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Attaboys, UNH!!!!

xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Hansel
September 6th, 2008, 09:10 PM
campaigning for votes already?

Gil Dobie
September 6th, 2008, 09:13 PM
I call bullshat, Gil. There was nothing but universal awe and worship for the Herd after beating CMU and UM.

xeyebrowx

Take a read of last years post and the truth will be revealed. xrulesx

.... and remember we are not talking that it came from everyone. xpeacex

Cap'n Cat
September 6th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Take a read of last years post and the truth will be revealed. xrulesx

.... and remember we are not talking that it came from everyone. xpeacex

Whoever was a Herd detractor after those games, Gil, don't belong on this board. There was nothing but love and awe for the Herd after them games. Don't pull any martyr crap.

xnodx

Gil Dobie
September 6th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Whoever was a Herd detractor after those games, Gil, don't belong on this board. There was nothing but love and awe for the Herd after them games. Don't pull any martyr crap.

xnodx

A vast majority of AGS showed love and awe, just stating facts that there were some posters that dissed the 2 wins.

mcveyrl
September 6th, 2008, 10:17 PM

Who said that? That was a pretty dumb thing to say, considering how we played at Duke. It was a great win by UNH.

Congrats.

As for our play at Duke. I have a feeling we're over that travesty and Mickey has finally started coaching. But I could be wrong. I also think that Duke will be better than 2 or 3 teams in the ACC this year.

EDIT: I just saw the other thread, and there was a post saying that Delaware would beat Army by 40. Is that what you're talking about?

DSUrocks07
September 6th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Welllllllll......Army DID get drubbed by Temple last week.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

And Puke gets drubbed by everybody...except JMU of course xwhistlex

xlolx xlolx xlolx