PDA

View Full Version : Idiotic Notre Dame Announcers

EveryGamblersDream
September 6th, 2008, 05:44 PM
I usually don't like watching ND games as the announcer are so biased it is ridiculous. Today they are playing as 3 TD favorites over San Diego State. Last week I said Cal Poly would beat them outright as they should have been favored over the Aztecs to begin with.

Every time i turn to see what is going on I hear is this the team that lost to Cal Poly or come on they lost to Cal Poly, yada yada yada....

I know I should not be surprised but I am sick of the idiotic media assuming all I-AA/FCS teams are inferior. How many more outright wins do we need to see. Hell New Hampshire opened as a 2 TD favorite over a I-A/FBS team, something is unheard of. I unfortunately did not cash my middle as I knew they'd win but figured by 7-10 tops. Either way will the media ever get a clue?

Probably not........

JALMOND
September 6th, 2008, 06:06 PM
I usually don't like watching ND games as the announcer are so biased it is ridiculous. Today they are playing as 3 TD favorites over San Diego State. Last week I said Cal Poly would beat them outright as they should have been favored over the Aztecs to begin with.

Every time i turn to see what is going on I hear is this the team that lost to Cal Poly or come on they lost to Cal Poly, yada yada yada....

I know I should not be surprised but I am sick of the idiotic media assuming all I-AA/FCS teams are inferior. How many more outright wins do we need to see. Hell New Hampshire opened as a 2 TD favorite over a I-A/FBS team, something is unheard of. I unfortunately did not cash my middle as I knew they'd win but figured by 7-10 tops. Either way will the media ever get a clue?

Probably not........

I agree with you. This game would not be any different if San Diego State would have beaten Cal Poly (it would still be ugly). The fact that Cal Poly beat the Aztecs gives the announcers (ABC, ESPN and NBC) a warped sense of perspective.