PDA

View Full Version : Idaho St @ Idaho

Hansel
September 6th, 2008, 04:07 PM
now showing on Altitude

for an in-state rivalry you would think they would not have several totally empty sections of bleachers in a 16,000 seat "dome"

Hansel
September 6th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Idaho scores on a 78yd bomb on their first play from scrimmage

TexasTerror
September 6th, 2008, 04:08 PM
for an in-state rivalry you would think they would not have several totally empty sections of bleachers in a 16,000 seat "dome"

That's pretty embarrassing...

Idaho State still has the best game notes in all of FCS! xnodx

Tim James
September 6th, 2008, 04:09 PM
I still have no idea how Idaho has been able to continue to survive at the FBS level.

TexasTerror
September 6th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I still have no idea how Idaho has been able to continue to survive at the FBS level.

Because they have a conference and the protection of Boise State, their travel partners. They don't do well, but at least they are a travel partner of Boise State.

Hansel
September 6th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Idaho blocks an ISU punt for a touchdown

This may be the ineptitude bowl

JALMOND
September 6th, 2008, 04:51 PM
now showing on Altitude

To get from Pocatello to Moscow, you have to go through Missoula. Once you get to Missoula, would you rather continue to Moscow, or would you rather go drink?

I guess you could go through Boise, but why go through Boise if you could through Missoula (and drink)?

As for U of I, why watch the Vandals play when Cal is playing in Pullman 10 miles away?