PDA

View Full Version : Why do I have to drive all the way to Spartanburg

CSUBUCDAD
September 6th, 2008, 08:56 AM
when the freakin sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in the sky here in Chucktown? I guess it is better to be safe than sorry, but damn that puts a damper on the gameday party time for sure. xeyebrowx

dungeonjoe
September 6th, 2008, 09:10 AM
when the freakin sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in the sky here in Chucktown? I guess it is better to be safe than sorry, but damn that puts a damper on the gameday party time for sure. xeyebrowx
maybe for you, but not for me!;)
Drive safe, go by the beacon, and enjoy yourself

neersnbeers
September 6th, 2008, 09:14 AM
that sucks

bobbythekidd
September 6th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Get something "-a-plenty" for me!

dungeonjoe
September 6th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Get something "-a-plenty" for me!

gas-a-plentyxlolx

CarolinaGirl
September 6th, 2008, 09:47 AM

At least y'all have a football game today...:(
It looks like it would be an awesome day for grilling out, drinking some beverages and watching a football game...

SoCon48
September 6th, 2008, 10:00 AM

You don't think Woffie pulled the wool over CSU's eyes, do you?xcoolx

eaglesrthe1
September 6th, 2008, 10:21 AM
If it's a home and home, maybe they just flipped it? Or was a game played last year? Or is it a one and done?

dungeonjoe
September 6th, 2008, 10:49 AM
You don't think Woffie pulled the wool over CSU's eyes, do you?xcoolx
Yes, weather manipulation is a new major at Wofford University.;)

catamount man
September 6th, 2008, 11:06 AM
gas-a-plentyxlolx

Toilet trips a plenty as well. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

CSUBUCDAD
September 6th, 2008, 11:22 AM
If it's a home and home, maybe they just flipped it? Or was a game played last year? Or is it a one and done?

4 year deal home and home. Hopefully they will just flop the rotation either that or give us home share of the gate there at Wofford for the trouble. Not sure what Smalls worked out.

Libertine
September 6th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Was Al Parrish involved in the negotiations? xsmiley_wix

ASUG8
September 6th, 2008, 12:10 PM

Were you guys behind Katrina and Gustov on NOLA?xeyebrowx

I kid, I kid....gotta give Ray Nagin a noogie when I can for the powers that be "steering" hurricanes into the bayous.

CSUBUCDAD
September 6th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Heck I decided just to stay home and watch the game on Wofford all Access. Now I can eat my brats and drink my gin and enjoy the game without the long drive.

SoCon48
September 7th, 2008, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by CSUBUCDAD
when the freakin sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in the sky here in Chucktown? I guess it is better to be safe than sorry, but damn that puts a damper on the gameday party time for sure.

Nope, just another one of Ayers strategies.!xcoolx Slick.