PDA

View Full Version : CSN The CAA Today: Week One Results – Realty Check for the CAA!

CSN-info
September 5th, 2008, 10:28 AM
By Bruce Dowd, CSN The CAA Today columnist
Well, I guess there is no catching the FBS schools by surprise anymore. After last year’s App State’s historic upset of Michigan, Delaware’s triumph over Navy, New Hampshire’s surprise at Marshall, plus some others, it appeared that all the FBS schools were prepared and took the games very seriously.http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php?blog=5&title=csn-the-caa-today-week-one-results-realt&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

appfan2008
September 5th, 2008, 10:31 AM
that one sentence right there sums up last weekends games against fbs schools...

appfan2008
September 5th, 2008, 10:31 AM
that one sentence right there sums up last weekends games against fbs schools...

PaladinFan
September 5th, 2008, 11:16 AM
While not ordinarily interested in the CAA, I had to pull the article up to see how this week was to be a "Realty" check.

mcveyrl
September 5th, 2008, 11:39 AM
While not ordinarily interested in the CAA, I had to pull the article up to see how this week was to be a "Realty" check.

You've got to make sure the fields are in order! xlolx xlolx

Along this same line (although reversed) I was attending a "Motion Day" in our local court and someone had scheduled a "Motion to Enforce Sale of Reality."

Eight Legger
September 5th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I thought a realty check was like a reassessment, only not as costly....

aust42
September 5th, 2008, 01:09 PM
By Bruce Dowd, CSN The CAA Today columnisthttp://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php?blog=5&title=csn-the-caa-today-week-one-results-realt&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

CAA has two winnable 1A games this week.
Hew Hampshire will whip Army's a$$
Richmond can beat Virginia if the stars are aligned right.

bostonspider
September 5th, 2008, 01:15 PM
UVA's QB Peter Lalich might be suspended for violating his probation. Apparently he was on probation for underage drinking, one of the conditions of which was manditory drug / alcohol testing. Well he refused a test a week or so ago, and supposedly admitted to smoking pot and drinking, and will be going back to court. So he might not play, though his performance versus USC last week was bad enough.

danefan
September 5th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Good to see some respect for the Danes.

This is a much better Albany team than people think

Thanks Dowd!

ElonPride
September 5th, 2008, 01:37 PM
UVA's QB Peter Lalich might be suspended for violating his probation. Apparently he was on probation for underage drinking, one of the conditions of which was manditory drug / alcohol testing. Well he refused a test a week or so ago, and supposedly admitted to smoking pot and drinking, and will be going back to court. So he might not play, though his performance versus USC last week was bad enough.

I'll be rooting for UR this weekend. I may even make the short trek over to the game.