PDA

View Full Version : North Alabama @ Carson Newman Tonight

Mane Man
September 4th, 2008, 05:41 PM
@ 8pm est. - 7 cst. on Fox Sports South. Thought I'd pass that along for those who don't play today. Should be good as North Alabama is #3 and CN is #4 in the nation (D2). The Game will be Live from Mossy Creek, with 2 D2 heavyweights slugging it out. Enjoy

Purple Pride
September 4th, 2008, 06:02 PM
There's a "Other Sports" section for you little fellas.

"FCS Discussion" is for the big boys.xsmiley_wix

bobbythekidd
September 4th, 2008, 06:11 PM

Wrong board. That being said this game holds more interest for me than the FCS selection tonight. Should be a good game.

Now if I can just get Big Ho to let me have the remote back.:o

McNeese75
September 4th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Wrong board. That being said this game holds more interest for me than the FCS selection tonight. Should be a good game.

Now if I can just get Big Ho to let me have the remote back.:o

xlolx Obviously "Big Ho" does not frequent this website xbowx

Mane Man
September 5th, 2008, 09:45 AM

Purp, just because your school moved up doesn't mean you are a big boy. This is obvious to me because you still visit the D2 boards on a regular basis, what does that make you. In the world of the FCS, you are still a little bitty bear boy; a newbie team with a big mouth. I bet you have a hard time putting your pants on every morning, with you a$$ up on your shoulders like that.xazzx

DSUrocks07
September 5th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Purp, just because your school moved up doesn't mean you are a big boy. This is obvious to me because you still visit the D2 boards on a regular basis, what does that make you. In the world of the FCS, you are still a little bitty bear boy; a newbie team with a big mouth. I bet you have a hard time putting your pants on every morning, with you a$$ up on your shoulders like that.xazzx

A D2 n00b talkin siht about our FCS brethen??

TO THE SMACK THREAD ---------->

xlolx

Mane Man I hope that you enjoyed your (albeit) short stay on AGS.com xthumbsupx

Purple Pride
September 5th, 2008, 11:13 AM
That's because of the games being played, pussy-cat.

UCA beat down HSU in the opener, and McNeese is fixing to whip the OKRA like red-headed step-children. After that, ya'll can have your little 2nd rate board. Ya'll can all sit around your circle-jerk and talk about how great valdosta and una are, and how everyone else is scared of you.xthumbsupx

And by the way, when are ya'll gonna grow a pair and schedule a D1 school?

Top 25 is little bitty, huh??

Mane Man
September 5th, 2008, 11:20 AM
A D2 n00b talkin siht about our FCS brethen??

TO THE SMACK THREAD ---------->

xlolx

Mane Man I hope that you enjoyed your (albeit) short stay on AGS.com xthumbsupx

Look, I came on this board to gather info, not to be insulted. Purp and I have had some good duels over the years, but I'm not gonna be big boyed anywhere. I have no problems with anyone on here, but if purp wants to push the go button, I'm gonna swing back at him. I thought that the game I posted would be interesting to all football fans, but instead, this community chose to take a swing at a poor D2 "N0ob". Shows alot of class in my opinion. I'm a football fan, not a d!(k.

Good luck in your games with D2 "N0obs"

Mane Man
September 5th, 2008, 11:30 AM

UCA beat down HSU in the opener, and McNeese is fixing to whip the OKRA like red-headed step-children. After that, ya'll can have your little 2nd rate board. Ya'll can all sit around your circle-jerk and talk about how great valdosta and una are, and how everyone else is scared of you.xthumbsupx

We try to play D1 schools, i.e. Samford, Jax. State, AAMU, we even contacted UCA, none will play us. That's why we've played Delta State for the past 2 years as a non-con, and played S Ark. as a non-con. We lucked out this year and scheduled poor ol' pitiful Carson Newman, who, btw dimantled UTC last year. Also, I'd watch out for the OKRA, they might just take care of business. Pair GROWN pp.

Franks Tanks
September 5th, 2008, 11:33 AM
We try to play D1 schools, i.e. Samford, Jax. State, AAMU, we even contacted UCA, none will play us. That's why we've played Delta State for the past 2 years as a non-con, and played S Ark. as a non-con. We lucked out this year and scheduled poor ol' pitiful Carson Newman, who, btw dimantled UTC last year. Also, I'd watch out for the OKRA, they might just take care of business. Pair GROWN pp.

Purple is just busting your stones. I realize North Alabama has a very good team that would probably do quite well in a conference like the OVC right now. Is Bobby Wallace back at UNA??

Purple Pride
September 5th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Look, I came on this board to gather info, not to be insulted. Purp and I have had some good duels over the years, but I'm not gonna be big boyed anywhere. I have no problems with anyone on here, but if purp wants to push the go button, I'm gonna swing back at him. I thought that the game I posted would be interesting to all football fans, but instead, this community chose to take a swing at a poor D2 "N0ob". Shows alot of class in my opinion. I'm a football fan, not a d!(k.

Good luck in your games with D2 "N0obs"Geez Mane, calm down. We're just pullin your tail.xlolx

TTUEagles
September 5th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Bobby Wallace is head coach at West Alabama, I believe.
D-II, D-II, D pi, who cares? You are welcome here as far as I'm concerned.
Go Lions.
Who won last night? I had the Braves game on Sports South, not the UNA game in Nashville.

mcveyrl
September 5th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I live about an hour from C-N. Wish I could've made it to the game. Sounds like it was a good one.

Mane Man
September 5th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Purple is just busting your stones. I realize North Alabama has a very good team that would probably do quite well in a conference like the OVC right now. Is Bobby Wallace back at UNA??

No, he's (Wallace) at West Alabama. We have Mark Hudspeth, he's been here since 2002. UNA has a 54-19 record under Coach Hud and the Lions have been ranked in the top 25 for 55 weeks since 2003.

Mane Man
September 5th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Geez Mane, calm down. We're just pullin your tail.xlolx

Calm down Hell, ya'll got me going this morning. (just kidding) It's all in good fun.

Mane Man
September 5th, 2008, 11:58 AM
I live about an hour from C-N. Wish I could've made it to the game. Sounds like it was a good one.

It was a great game to be so early in the season. We were down at the half 7-3, that split back veer is hard to handle. We ended up winning 20-13 with our QB, AJ Milwee throwing for 401 yds and 2 td's.

grizband
September 5th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Mane, was are the prospects of UNA moving to DI? Obviously there is a moratorium on moving up until 2011, but is the administration making plans for a subsequent move?

DSUrocks07
September 5th, 2008, 12:43 PM

Good luck in your games with D2 "N0obs"

I think that having 13 posts qualifies you as a "n00b"...unless thats a typo of some sort

But just like Purple Pride and bobbythekidd said...the "Other Sports" board is over here ----------> (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)

You should check it out sometime xthumbsupx

Welcome to AGS BTW

downbythebeach
September 5th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Nobody here likes purple pride anywayxthumbsupx

BEAR
September 5th, 2008, 04:56 PM
We try to play D1 schools, i.e. Samford, Jax. State, AAMU, we even contacted UCA, none will play us.

The lion speaks the truth! There are many teams afraid to play UNA because of their success...Valdosta too for that matter. UCA faced the same problem when they moved up to division I...Tech wouldn't schedule them anymore either. I know UCA was pwned by Valdosta and UNA in the past but a different level of player filled the roster and now UCA only ghostly resembles the teams of the past. (great playoff game though a few years back..talk about mirror image teams ) If UNA moves to the FCS, and they pack their roster with the FCS level of talent...look out FCS! xthumbsupx xpeacex

Purple Pride
September 7th, 2008, 01:15 AM

Like I said

DSU - 27
McNeese State - 52