PDA

View Full Version : THE COMPLETE FCS GAMES ON TV/INTERNET STREAM LIST, WEEK OF 9/7/2008

Lehigh Football Nation
September 3rd, 2008, 11:28 PM
The current list has now been posted on the CSN Log:

http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/?title=fcs-games-on-tv-streaming-on-internet-we-2009&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Let me know of any missing games and I will add them.

MSUBear42
September 4th, 2008, 12:06 AM
The Missouri State/Washburn game is also the debut game of "Bears Live" the streaming video service that can be found at missouristatebears.com

Lehigh Football Nation
September 4th, 2008, 08:35 AM
The Missouri State/Washburn game is also the debut game of "Bears Live" the streaming video service that can be found at missouristatebears.com

Thanks! I don't list the individual school sources for games since it would simply take too long - if it's part of the conference package, I just list that. Having said that, if it's a part of the conference package there's a good chance it's part of a school broadcast package as well. Check your schools' website.

GSUISBACK
September 4th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Our game will be streamed
Follow all Georgia Southern games live on the internet
at www.GeorgiaSouthernEagles.com... The game will be carried
live on Eagle Vision. $10 get you 30 days of access

McNeese72
September 4th, 2008, 09:07 AM
McNeese's football games this season will be streamed through the school's athletic website. You have to buy a package, either monthy or yearly to see them.

The packages also includes selected volleyball games, plus men's and women's basketball games, etc.

Doc