PDA

View Full Version : Two new Liberty Football videos

SuperJon
September 3rd, 2008, 01:18 PM
North Greenville Highlights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlWRZLzqFgg)

Great Atmosphere (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2elzHGavQY) Promo video

AppIAA
September 3rd, 2008, 01:44 PM
Another worthless LU thread.. dont you guys have your own forum?

Just messin.. good videos!

citdog
September 3rd, 2008, 02:00 PM
i thought for sure that at some point one of these videos would try and weasel an elderly person out of their life savings like falwell the charlatan did to build that worthless monument to his ego known as liberty university

aust42
September 3rd, 2008, 03:34 PM
Does Liberty U allow tailgating? I would assume drinking would be considered Debauchery at a Baptist University.

SuperJon
September 3rd, 2008, 03:42 PM
We encourage tailgating. My group had probably 40-50 people throughout the day stop by. We were out at 11:30 for a 7pm game. We don't allow alcohol but we encourage tailgating. Because we don't allow alcohol, there aren't any rules on how early you can start or how late you can stay.

aust42
September 3rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
We encourage tailgating. My group had probably 40-50 people throughout the day stop by. We were out at 11:30 for a 7pm game. We don't allow alcohol but we encourage tailgating. Because we don't allow alcohol, there aren't any rules on how early you can start or how late you can stay.

Do people drink anyway hiding it in plastic cups or do people adhere to the no alcohol policy? (Away fans in particular)

SuperJon
September 3rd, 2008, 04:14 PM
Most people respect the school's wishes and don't drink. Of course there are some that don't, but the large majority of the tailgates are clean and sober.

Monarch History
September 3rd, 2008, 07:03 PM
Most people respect the school's wishes and don't drink. Of course there are some that don't, but the large majority of the tailgates are clean and sober.

At least the fans know who is playing in the game and which team is theirs.xlolx

downbythebeach
September 3rd, 2008, 07:26 PM
Great fansxthumbsupx

Hoseinexile07
September 4th, 2008, 08:15 AM
i thought for sure that at some point one of these videos would try and weasel an elderly person out of their life savings like falwell the charlatan did to build that worthless monument to his ego known as liberty university

The Citadel would get worked if it played "the worthless monument to [Falwell's] ego." Just sayin'.