PDA

View Full Version : Week 9 I-AA TV Schedule

Retro
October 25th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Here's this weeks TV Schedule for games available either Nationally or Regionally via Satellite and Regional cable outlets... All Times Eastern and subject to change..

Thursday, Oct 27th

Southern Illinois at Western Kentucky ESPNU 7:30PM

Saturday, Oct 29th

Cornell at Princeton YES 12:00PM

New Hampshire at Massachusetts CN8 - NE 12:00PM

Delaware at Maine CN8 - MA 12:00PM

Lehigh at Colgate FOX-P / FCS-A 1:00PM

Alabama State at Alabama A&M ESPNU 3:30PM

Chattanooga at Appalachian State CSS 3:30PM

Youngstown State at Northern Iowa FOX-MW / FCS-C 5:00PM

Cal-Poly at UC-Davis COM-NW 4:00PM

Bethune-Cookman at North Carolina A&T ESPNU 7:00PM

FlyYtown
October 25th, 2005, 09:51 PM
YSU at UNI is on WBCB; The Valley's; WB here in Youngstown

Retro
October 25th, 2005, 09:58 PM
YSU at UNI is on WBCB; The Valley's; WB here in Youngstown
Yes, but it's on fox midwest and fox college sports - central to the rest of the country via satellite or cable.

RadMann
October 25th, 2005, 10:08 PM
All Lafayette games are on TV where I live (I live relatively near their campus). Their network is noted in the link below. Their game this weekend is against Bucknell:

Lafayette Sports Network (http://goleopards.collegesports.com/multimedia/lafa-outlets.html)

JALMOND
October 26th, 2005, 04:32 PM
The Portland State/Montana game going to be shown in the Portland area on Comcast 14 as per the Oregonian newspaper. Guess it helps that the Ducks are off this week.

Mr. C
October 26th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Wofford at The Citadel will be shown on South Carolina Educational Television, the state's PBS system, on Saturday at 4 p.m. It will also be replayed at midnight. If you live in the Carolinas and have Dish Network, you should be able to watch it.

umassfan
October 26th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Wofford at The Citadel will be shown on South Carolina Educational Television, the state's PBS system, on Saturday at 4 p.m. It will also be replayed at midnight. If you live in the Carolinas and have Dish Network, you should be able to watch it.
I still wana know who your picking UMass or UNH :D

LacesOut
October 27th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Thursday, Oct 27th

Southern Illinois at Western Kentucky ESPNU 7:30PM

I was getting ready to say that this is a game I would love to watch (if I had ESPNU), as opposed to the usual slop ESPN shows on Thursday night. Then I just checked who is playing tonight on ESPN.....Va Tech/Boston College. That's some mighty fine slop! Let's go BC!

Black and Gold Express
October 27th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Not fine slop, just slop.

:rolleyes:

You have a game pitting two of the most sound fundamental teams out there, and one of the best singular talents in Marcus Vick. Tech may be the most complete team in I-A, and both coaches are class acts.

I know it's "that evil division" of college football, but this game on it's own is easily one of the premiere games of football, in any division.

Give this act a rest. Just once for a change.

AppGuy04
October 27th, 2005, 10:21 AM
:rolleyes:

You have a game pitting two of the most sound fundamental teams out there, and one of the best singular talents in Marcus Vick. Tech may be the most complete team in I-A, and both coaches are class acts.

I know it's "that evil division" of college football, but this game on it's own is easily one of the premiere games of football, in any division.

Give this act a rest. Just once for a change.

Ralph's livelihood lies in I-AA, he shouldn't give it a rest at all

JMU2K_DukeDawg
October 27th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Even as a closet VT fan, I have to say that this matchup pales in comparison to the USC vs. NotreDame game...

Blacksburg on Thursday night? 38-17 Tech... That place simply ROCKS at night.

Ok, enough about I-A...

I really wish ESPN2 was carrying the game tonight.

Black and Gold Express
October 27th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Ralph's livelihood lies in I-AA, he shouldn't give it a rest at all

Having a livelihood has nothing to do with it. As many here can attest, it is possible to be an advocate of I-AA and still respect and enjoy a football game in another division (in this case, I-A). If it was a requirement that you had to only care about I-AA to be a member here, this place would be dead.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
October 28th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Can someone provide some info about the CN8 webcasts? Is there a charge to watch it? Do you have to be a Comcast Cable subscriber? Can someone provide a link to obtain more info and where to watch the game on Saturday?

Thanks in advance!

JALMOND
October 28th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Having a livelihood has nothing to do with it. As many here can attest, it is possible to be an advocate of I-AA and still respect and enjoy a football game in another division (in this case, I-A). If it was a requirement that you had to only care about I-AA to be a member here, this place would be dead.

I doubt if all of us had to only "care" about I-AA there'd be no one here (tho it might clear out some of the rift-raft that has come in). I get my fill of I-A indirectly, so much that I absolutely don't care for I-A. The only time I watch I-A football is when I am following the scores at the bottom of the screen for my I-AA brethren.

Put me down as someone who would have enjoyed SIU/WKU last night over Va Tech/BC. I can read about Va Tech/BC the next day in the newspaper. I can't find anything in my newspaper about SIU/WKU.

Old Cage
October 28th, 2005, 07:51 PM
You can watch the UMass-UNH game online here:

http://umassathletics.collegesports.com/

Click on "watch live" on the football story on that page.

rcny46
October 28th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Sorry son, I don't give a hoot about any game like that. If you think its an act, who cares? :rolleyes: In case you didn't notice this is about I-AA.

AMEN!

Chi Panther
October 29th, 2005, 12:21 PM
I need immediate help.

I thought I had every TV sports channel thru dishnetwork.

I have called every number I can and nobody has heard of FCS Pacific/Central/Atlantic.

The YSU at UNI game is live on FCS Central and I NEED to watch it.

What provider has it so if I can't get it at home I'll go to a bar.

Thanks......immediate help is appreciated.

FargoBison
October 29th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I need immediate help.

I thought I had every TV sports channel thru dishnetwork.

I have called every number I can and nobody has heard of FCS Pacific/Central/Atlantic.

The YSU at UNI game is live on FCS Central and I NEED to watch it.

What provider has it so if I can't get it at home I'll go to a bar.

Thanks......immediate help is appreciated.

Direct TV has it and I'm sure some cable companies have it as well.

Chi Panther
October 29th, 2005, 12:28 PM
What is the channel # on direct TV and any other info would be great!

FargoBison
October 29th, 2005, 12:44 PM
What is the channel # on direct TV and any other info would be great!

Sorry I guess the game isn't even on Direct Tv. I guess I don't get Fox College sports but the cable company I had a few months ago did. I do get every Fox Sports channel and all of them are showing the UCLA game :mad: and I was looking forward to watching the UNI game.