PDA

View Full Version : Hey Griz Fans...

TxSt02
October 25th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Some of you might know my story from the lounge about me being laid off...

Anyway, I am going to head back to Texas and get my Masters in Sports Admin at Texas State. I now have a long trip back home. After narrowing down my route I figured I will be heading through your great state and will be able to attend this weekend's game. I also figured that living up in this region it would be a shame if I didn't attend one of your games...

Do any of you know of a way for me to find two cheap/free tickets? I am doing this trip with my Dad and wanted to keep the expenses down since I have been laid off and all... Keeping things cheap will actually be fun because we will be camping in three National Parks on the way down and staying at a hotel somewhere in between.

Lastly, I would love to meet up with some of you to tailgate. Not sure if egriz.com has a tent or anything like that. I hear you guys have a cool tailgate scene.

Thanks guys,
Ryan

JALMOND
October 25th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Griz fans---

I also might be coming back for the game as well. I was supposed to be working a karaoke Halloween party here on Portland's west side, but I found out yesterday that it was cancelled. Logically, my mind turned to the game this weekend. Sounds like the Vikes might actually have a pretty good turnout for the game (well, for PSU anyway).

Anyway, if the weather holds up and the trip is feasible, I might make it. Can't wait to get back to the karaoke at the VFW.

GrizFoo
October 25th, 2005, 02:13 PM
There will be people selling tickets at the game. Also check egriz and look on the tickets board.
Good luck. I'm sure others will have more info for you in regards to tailgating.

VictorG
October 25th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Check your post on egriz!

JALMOND
October 25th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Guess I won't be coming after all. Friends have hooked me up on a blind date Friday night. Maybe she'll want to go to Missoula for our first date, but I highly doubt it. Still...I'll ask her.