PDA

View Full Version : More thread folders

DRocksDad
August 28th, 2008, 06:24 PM
How bout some more thread folders? I would love to see one for each conference at least as well as some general topic folders. I think you would see more hits.

FCS Go!
August 28th, 2008, 06:46 PM
I'm interested in what goes on across all FCS conferences. More folders to sort through would be a PIA and would result in far fewer hits from me personally.

I like being able to click on my link to AGS, scroll down the page and decide what I want to look at. Having to do that 8 or so times would suck plus we'd have to have at least one folder just for App threads and another just for NDSU/sprinturf- ;)

jonmac
August 28th, 2008, 06:58 PM
I was just thinking that an official game thread folder would be nice. That way the oft updated game threads would not bump other interesting threads on game days

Eight Legger
August 28th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Personally I wish there was only one folder. I never look in the other ones because I am too lazy and don't feel like weeding through a bunch of stuff to find something I'm interested in. But that's just me.

JayJ79
August 28th, 2008, 08:17 PM
I was just thinking that an official game thread folder would be nice. That way the oft updated game threads would not bump other interesting threads on game days

I like this idea.

But I don't think having a folder for each conference is necessary.

PantherRob82
August 28th, 2008, 08:59 PM
I like the game thread folder

GSUhooligan
August 28th, 2008, 09:05 PM
For those who don't want to click on multiple pages, we could install a "view new posts since last visit" link like we have at our GSU board. It shows all new threads in all of our sections.