PDA

View Full Version : Withholding Information

TexasTerror
August 26th, 2008, 11:10 AM
According to the Southeastern La head coach on the SLC teleconference...it has been very difficult to get information on Alcorn State and that nothing has come out of Lorman.

He said Alcorn has not provided a roster or depth chart.

Well, you'd think it'd be on there web site, but it's not. Isn't that one of the common courtesy that team provide a head of time...a roster?

I know video may be hard to come by as SWAC teams won't send video on SWAC schools to other conferences, same goes for SLC teams and whomever else.

Anyone from SLU or Alcorn got insight on this?

Panther88
August 26th, 2008, 01:26 PM
According to the Southeastern La head coach on the SLC teleconference...it has been very difficult to get information on Alcorn State and that nothing has come out of Lorman.

He said Alcorn has not provided a roster or depth chart.

Well, you'd think it'd be on there web site, but it's not. Isn't that one of the common courtesy that team provide a head of time...a roster?

I know video may be hard to come by as SWAC teams won't send video on SWAC schools to other conferences, same goes for SLC teams and whomever else.

Anyone from SLU or Alcorn got insight on this?

Can't speak for all TT but if Alcorn is like PVAMU, we the public won't know our roster until the actual day of the game pre-kickoff. lol The 'surprise' factor is in effect currently. Couple that w/ a new coach and coaching staff (support staff), that is the recipe for learning on the job.

I'm not up on "coaching" courtesies, etc but I'll bet a dime to a dollar Alcorn won't release their roster until Friday. :)

TexasTerror
August 26th, 2008, 02:24 PM
What does Alcorn and PV do at media day? Do they not make media guides available? One would think they have the rosters and possibly even a depth chart, two deep or something like that...?

That just seems a bit abnormal...