PDA

View Full Version : The Lights Are On!

Kymermosst
August 26th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I'm going to try to swing by practice tonight and get some better shots of the stadium, but as of last night the lights at McGuirk are officially on!

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/umas/sports/m-footbl/auto_wide/2217519.jpeg

I know the picture isn't great, but it's the only one online right now.

bkrownd
August 29th, 2008, 07:51 PM
I may get to see them. I will be in Amherst for the Richmond game, which is listed for a 3:30 start.

Old Cage
August 29th, 2008, 07:58 PM
You will get to see them, especially if you stay for the Power and Class presentation after the game. We won't leave the stadium until about 7:15.

TheValleyRaider
August 29th, 2008, 08:00 PM
I've been twice, but I definately remember the night game we had at McGuirk xnodx xnodx xnodx

Looks pretty good xthumbsupx

bkrownd
August 29th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Personally I always liked the morning walk across town to the stadium - I'll miss that. It'll allow me to make better use of the daylight for some morning exploring in the countryside, though.

bkrownd
August 29th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Last time I was in Amherst there was a lacrosse scrimmage same day at Garber which I caught on the way back from McGuirk, which made a very fortunate 2-fer....I should investigate....

bkrownd
August 29th, 2008, 08:07 PM
I've been twice, but I definately remember the night game we had at McGuirk xnodx xnodx xnodx

While we're playing Breck or McBentley or whatever the throwaway game of the season is we'll miss you... :/

TheValleyRaider
August 29th, 2008, 08:20 PM
While we're playing Breck or McBentley or whatever the throwaway game of the season is we'll miss you... :/

Well, 4 years is a long time to see the same team every year. A little variety is always a good thing xthumbsupx

Besides, there's always the playoffs :D xcoolx :)

bkrownd
August 29th, 2008, 08:30 PM
I guess it is Bryant, who is actually FCS, so I shouldn't badmouth them :o

Kymermosst
August 29th, 2008, 08:55 PM
The lights are amazing...Hardly a shadow to be seen.

They're also updating the speakers a bit. We may be able to hear what's going on this year...Maybe..

I can't wait for tomorrow night!