PDA

View Full Version : Any App Fans.......

Appaholic
August 25th, 2008, 06:13 PM
........need two tickets to the JMU game? I didn't think I was getting any and now have made other plans for that weekend. Lo and behold, a pair of tickets were setting in my mailbox this afternoon. PM me....just trying to get what it cost me....$25 bucks a piece and service charge......end zone sec B row 4 seats 2 & 3......

ASU88
August 25th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Can't imagine you'll have any trouble getting rid of those.

Wish I could do it, but I'm lined up for every weekend for the next month!

And I have to save something for Men's Town '08.

Appaholic
August 25th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Can't imagine you'll have any trouble getting rid of those.

Wish I could do it, but I'm lined up for every weekend for the next month!

And I have to save something for Men's Town '08.

same here.....didn't even have the heart to ask the wife.....she wouldn't go and would probably frown on yet ONE more football party weekend and associated expenses......:o

ASU88
August 25th, 2008, 06:38 PM
same here.....didn't even have the heart to ask the wife.....she wouldn't go and would probably frown on yet ONE more football party weekend and associated expenses......:o

I completely understand. I'm starting this seson as broke as I ended the last two!

My wife is already at it with the comments. Something about me getting back from the Redskin_Panther game at 6:00am hung WAY over is just not sitting right with her.

Oh well. Can't take all the pleasure out of my life! xlolx

catamount man
August 25th, 2008, 06:43 PM
........need two tickets to the JMU game? I didn't think I was getting any and now have made other plans for that weekend. Lo and behold, a pair of tickets were setting in my mailbox this afternoon. PM me....just trying to get what it cost me....$25 bucks a piece and service charge......end zone sec B row 4 seats 2 & 3......

I just ran out of toilet paper, send them QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Borat
August 25th, 2008, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=Appaholic;1072711]........need two tickets to the JMU game? I didn't think I was getting any and now have made other plans for that weekend. Lo and behold, a pair of tickets were setting in my mailbox this afternoon. PM me....just trying to get what it cost me....$25 bucks a piece and service charge......end zone sec B row 4 seats 2 & 3......[/QUOT

Just sent you a PM.

ASU88
August 25th, 2008, 06:45 PM
I just ran out of toilet paper, send them QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

C'mon catman, you know you'd like to see that game. xnodx

It's not often you get to see TWO good teams on the field at the same time. xlolx

APPALACHIANstate
August 25th, 2008, 07:05 PM
C'mon catman, you know you'd like to see that game. xnodx

It's not often you get to see TWO good teams on the field at the same time. xlolx

Well, he does see all of apps starters and backups when they play...Good enough to make up two teams.

catamount man
August 25th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Apparently nobody realizes so I will let you all in on something. APPAHOLIC and I have a vast rule that posts to each other will consists of cutdowns to each other's team of choice.

Sorry for the interruption, continue and send those tickets bro, I'm dripping! xlolx xlolx xlolx

ASU88
August 25th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Apparently nobody realizes so I will let you all in on something. APPAHOLIC and I have a vast rule that posts to each other will consists of cutdowns to each other's team of choice.

I am quite aware of that, actually. I knew you could take a good-natured rib without whining and crying for the next 20 posts. xthumbsupx

catamount man
August 25th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I am quite aware of that, actually. I knew you could take a good-natured rib without whining and crying for the next 20 posts. xthumbsupx

Ah yes, you're referring to THE CATS. Good guy and a diehard WCU'er all the way. Just doesn't play well with Apps. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Enjoy me while you can, I won't be this nice come Monday November 17th. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

ASU88
August 25th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Ah yes, you're referring to THE CATS. Good guy and a diehard WCU'er all the way. Just doesn't play well with Apps. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Enjoy me while you can, I won't be this nice come Monday November 17th. xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Well, I wasn't going to call out anyone by name ... and I've seen more than one poster crying pretty hard about the App St. fans.

Understandable. Frustration rarely goes hand-in-hand with taking jokes well. I'm sure they are fine fellows, all.

So, we're good for a few months, anyway! xthumbsupx

Actually, I met a very nice WCU grad at the game Saturday. We hung out quite a bit, his being a Redskin like myself. We just put the other stuff aside. xsmiley_wix

catamount man
August 25th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Well, I wasn't going to call out anyone by name ... and I've seen more than one poster crying pretty hard about the App St. fans.

Understandable. Frustration rarely goes hand-in-hand with taking jokes well. I'm sure they are fine fellows, all.

So, we're good for a few months, anyway! xthumbsupx

Actually, I met a very nice WCU grad at the game Saturday. We hung out quite a bit, his being a Redskin like myself. We just put the other stuff aside. xsmiley_wix

His name wasn't Sam Freeman was is? My buddy Sam is a HUGE WR fan.

ASU88
August 25th, 2008, 07:49 PM
His name wasn't Sam Freeman was is? My buddy Sam is a HUGE WR fan.
Don't think so. It's slightly hazy at this point, but I seem to recall his name being Derek. Graduated in early-mid 90s.

ASUMountaineer
August 25th, 2008, 07:50 PM

Oh, come on now. You know you're a soft kitty at heart. xnodx As long as know one calls you a Republican xsmiley_wix

catamount man
August 25th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Don't think so. It's slightly hazy at this point, but I seem to recall his name being Derek. Graduated in early-mid 90s.

Wasn't Sam then. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

catamount man
August 25th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Oh, come on now. You know you're a soft kitty at heart. xnodx As long as know one calls you a Republican xsmiley_wix

You bet! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

ASUMountaineer
August 25th, 2008, 08:03 PM
You bet! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

KNOW DAT PLAYA!!!!!!! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

bench
August 25th, 2008, 09:31 PM

Section B, Row 3, Seats 1-4 - you were going to be right behind us, numbnuts.

SideLine Shooter
August 25th, 2008, 09:50 PM

.A TRUE FAN.