PDA

View Full Version : CSN Back Up!

TexasTerror
August 22nd, 2008, 06:20 PM
Surprised no one mentioned it (unless I missed it), but the CollegeSportingNews.com site is back up. xnodx

dakotadan
August 23rd, 2008, 02:10 AM
After devastating attacks we are soon to be fully functional again before the season starts. Check back.

That is what I get.

PantherRob82
August 23rd, 2008, 02:17 AM
After devastating attacks we are soon to be fully functional again before the season starts. Check back.

TexasTerror
August 23rd, 2008, 08:03 AM
Strange...I'm serious, it was back up yesterday. I didn't notice a change at all...guess they were messing around at the right time, for me to view something...

UAalum72
August 23rd, 2008, 09:08 AM
As I said in another thread, the main page was up at about 4:00pm EDT yesterday, but not all the links were working - still a work in progress, I guess.

BEAR
August 23rd, 2008, 09:32 AM
Just remember, it's very important that someone waste their time destroying websites that play an important function to FCS fans....very important...xmadx

Seawolf97
August 23rd, 2008, 11:38 AM
Just remember, it's very important that someone waste their time destroying websites that play an important function to FCS fans....very important...xmadx

An FBS Plot!xeekx

Syntax Error
August 23rd, 2008, 12:45 PM
Strange...I'm serious, it was back up yesterday. I didn't notice a change at all...guess they were messing around at the right time, for me to view something...up until yesterday it was completely off, now there is a message page...

UNI Pike
August 23rd, 2008, 02:40 PM

That message would make more sense if it was TSN's site, based on the board reactions to Coulson's repeated love letters to Moore & Edwards. Maybe in a couple weeks...

TexasTerror
August 23rd, 2008, 06:21 PM
Word is...CSN will be up a good 48 hours before the first kickoff of the FCS season. I'll leave it to the Ivy Leaguers to do the math on that one... :)

furman94
August 23rd, 2008, 06:46 PM
up until yesterday it was completely off, now there is a message page...

I'm lovin that avatar Mr Wallace!

Hoyadestroya85
August 23rd, 2008, 09:32 PM
it was MplsBison.. and i'm sticking to my story