PDA

View Full Version : Armanti Edwards....

jus10asu
August 22nd, 2008, 10:59 AM
He's the real deal all around. http://www2.journalnow.com/content/2008/aug/22/220110/edwards/sports-college/

Skjellyfetti
August 22nd, 2008, 11:12 AM
But Edwards can't do everything.

"One thing he can't do is punt," Moore said. "He's awful at that."

xlolx xlolx

AppStateSVX
August 22nd, 2008, 11:35 AM
learned last night he isn't the greatest pool player in the world either @ The Library. : )

good article, going to be a great year. Armanti has packed on some extra weight - LBs be afraid

APPALACHIANstate
August 22nd, 2008, 11:47 AM
Great Article...:)

jonmac
August 22nd, 2008, 12:03 PM
xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx
Another App thread.

Thought I'd go ahead and get it out of the way.xsmiley_wix :D

jus10asu
August 22nd, 2008, 12:06 PM
Yeah I know, but it's good to know that there are players out there that don't get a big head while in the spotlight. I think that really needs to be recognized.

appfan2008
August 22nd, 2008, 12:35 PM
xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx
Another App thread.

Thought I'd go ahead and get it out of the way.xsmiley_wix :D

xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

hehehe xnodx

Grizalltheway
August 22nd, 2008, 02:11 PM
Thought I'd break up this App orgy...has anyone seen this stadium before?

http://www.dav-enter.com/classof77/Montana%20vs%20Montana%20State%2011-18-2006.jpg

appfan2008
August 22nd, 2008, 02:30 PM

nope... never... :p

AppStFan76
August 22nd, 2008, 03:02 PM
learned last night he isn't the greatest pool player in the world either @ The Library. : )

good article, going to be a great year. Armanti has packed on some extra weight - LBs be afraid

Did The Library open back up in a different location or is it still in the old Pizza Hutt location?...I saw a sign at Fan Fest when we rode by that said opening under new management, Just though it was a new place and that The Library had closed.

BEAR
August 22nd, 2008, 03:04 PM
I really wish someone would insert an oversized image of their stadium in this thread...would make it perfect...xeyebrowx xthumbsupx

APPALACHIANstate
August 22nd, 2008, 03:18 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Hollywoodmvp/dinopoop2.jpg
OMG A DINOSAUR POOPED ON YOUR FIELD.

appst97
August 22nd, 2008, 03:29 PM

looks more like a terrier turd

ASUG8
August 22nd, 2008, 03:34 PM

Holy resize, Batman....

Isn't that Wofford's home away from home?xwhistlex

SoCon48
August 22nd, 2008, 03:36 PM

xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

Screamin_Eagle174
August 22nd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Holy resize, Batman....

Naw, it's Eastern's. Out of the 20 losses ever in WA-Griz, Eastern is responsible for 4 of them. Almost made it 5 last year! xthumbsupx

They should rename is EASTERN Washington-Grizzly Stadium! xsmiley_wix

Grizalltheway
August 22nd, 2008, 05:25 PM
Holy resize, Batman....

That was the whole point. That picture is a thread dominator. xnodx

ursus arctos horribilis
August 22nd, 2008, 06:10 PM
Not the first time it's happened. App was there and took a total crap as well in 2000.

Holy resize, Batman....

Yeah, the real SoCon champ got us by a whisker last year. We aren't fond of losing there so App is welcome any time.

Naw, it's Eastern's. Out of the 20 losses ever in WA-Griz, Eastern is responsible for 4 of them. Almost made it 5 last year! xthumbsupx

They should rename is EASTERN Washington-Grizzly Stadium! xsmiley_wix
Oh...I see what you're doing there! You're taking one of the signs that you have seen our fans bring over to your stadium that says "Eastern's Washington Grizzly Stadium." You are only 2-9 in your own stadium and that's why some of the fans bring that sign with them. You are correct though in that you have 4 of the 20 losses in our stadium in 21 years. Never mind the fact that you are 4-7 in the stadium over that time period and try to only focus on the 4 wins. You may want to have a better overall record before the smack gets too wound up.

bobbythekidd
August 22nd, 2008, 06:16 PM

rep points. That was funny, despite being a horrible photoshop.

asucraig33
August 22nd, 2008, 08:40 PM
I heard it was re-opening in the same location but it's going to be under new management? Can anybody clarify this for certain?

Skjellyfetti
August 22nd, 2008, 08:42 PM
I heard it was re-opening in the same location but it's going to be under new management? Can anybody clarify this for certain?

It opened back up last night. And, yeah, under new management.

appst97
August 22nd, 2008, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=ursus arctos horribilis;1070151]Not the first time it's happened. App was there and took a total crap as well in 2000.

Yeah, the real SoCon champ got us by a whisker last year. We aren't fond of losing there so App is welcome any time.

Why are you bringing up old $h!t you don't still pay 1.49 a gallon for gas, do you?

spelunker64
August 22nd, 2008, 09:14 PM
Is it just me or does Edwards look a bit feminine...

appst97
August 22nd, 2008, 09:16 PM
rep points. That was funny, despite being a horrible photoshop.

no need to photoshop, from where that picture was taken, it looks like a terrier turd

ursus arctos horribilis
August 22nd, 2008, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=ursus arctos horribilis;1070151]Not the first time it's happened. App was there and took a total crap as well in 2000.

Why are you bringing up old $h!t you don't still pay 1.49 a gallon for gas, do you?

Not too tough to figure out there slick, it's a response to having some smack thrown about the Wofford game which is also in the past...get it now? If the past is gonna be brought up then let's both play by those same rules shall we?

appst97
August 22nd, 2008, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE=appst97;1070254]

Not too tough to figure out there slick, it's a response to having some smack thrown about the Wofford game which is also in the past...get it now? If the past is gonna be brought up then let's both play by those same rules shall we?

seems to me that during the offseason, the only thing we have to go on is our teams last game... How'd Ya'll do?

But,

Your signature is awesome

ursus arctos horribilis
August 22nd, 2008, 09:34 PM
[QUOTE=ursus arctos horribilis;1070280]

seems to me that during the offseason, the only thing we have to go on is our teams last game... How'd Ya'll do?

Well that's somewhat correct and of course the way the recent App's feel but the rest of us (all the other teams in the division) will go ahead and retort with what we have to go on. I happen to like using our last game against you. How'd that turn out for ya?

Thanks for the sig comment however.

appst97
August 22nd, 2008, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=appst97;1070284]

Well that's somewhat correct and of course the way the recent App's feel but the rest of us (all the other teams in the division) will go ahead and retort with what we have to go on. I happen to like using our last game against you. How'd that turn out for ya?

Thanks for the sig comment however.

not too good, but I wish I was still paying 1.49 a gallon

you're welcome

ursus arctos horribilis
August 22nd, 2008, 10:01 PM
not too good, but I wish I was still paying 1.49 a gallon

you're welcome

Well then let me employ your logic and ask that since the gas prices are what drives the football discussion that we no longer mention any games from previous periods of time that the gas prices were not what they are currently. I'll stick to whatever rules you want to set up unless we are just going to go ahead and let the discussions roll without the handcuffs on. Fair enough?

I'm with you on the wishing gas was $1.49/gallon point however.

appst97
August 22nd, 2008, 10:09 PM
Gas prices are not driving this discussion, I was just using that as a reference to a period of time that is so far away, it has no bearing on Apps current QB....Armanti Edwards

Screamin_Eagle174
August 22nd, 2008, 10:12 PM
Oh...I see what you're doing there! You're taking one of the signs that you have seen our fans bring over to your stadium that says "Eastern's Washington Grizzly Stadium." You are only 2-9 in your own stadium and that's why some of the fans bring that sign with them. You are correct though in that you have 4 of the 20 losses in our stadium in 21 years. Never mind the fact that you are 4-7 in the stadium over that time period and try to only focus on the 4 wins. You may want to have a better overall record before the smack gets too wound up.

Well it should've been 5-6 during that time, however since he's graduated we'll never be able to prove that Bagley was doping, allowing that miracle catch on 4th down. xsmiley_wix

And I appreciate the stadium compliment... Woodward Stadium... has a nice ring to it! xthumbsupx