PDA

View Full Version : I really don't know if pics have been posted of Kidd-Brewer....

ERASU2113
August 18th, 2008, 08:33 PM
But my God the stadium looks nothing like it did last season. The new complex has the fram and the top two levels are taking shape. On the visitor's side bleachers were added to about the same height as the home side. I wish I had pictures when I wrote this but - I'll take some tomorrow when I am on campus.

The Appalachian starts preparing for another year - I'll not be on the sports desk this year so I'll actually have a chance to be more of a student on Saturday's while I work on improving my online skills.

Pictures will be up tomorrow evening when I get home. Easily average 30k capacity this season. xthumbsupx

Grizaholic17
August 18th, 2008, 08:41 PM
But my God the stadium looks nothing like it did last season. The new complex has the fram and the top two levels are taking shape. On the visitor's side bleachers were added to about the same height as the home side. I wish I had pictures when I wrote this but - I'll take some tomorrow when I am on campus.

The Appalachian starts preparing for another year - I'll not be on the sports desk this year so I'll actually have a chance to be more of a student on Saturday's while I work on improving my online skills.

Pictures will be up tomorrow evening when I get home. Easily average 30k capacity this season. xthumbsupx

Oh god, here we go. xcoffeex xcoffeex

ERASU2113
August 18th, 2008, 08:44 PM

Hahaha I knew one of ya'll would stop by :D. Sorry, I've been away for awhile and have been waiting for Aug. 30 for awhile now.

I'll calm down though xreadx xreadx

BeauFoster
August 18th, 2008, 09:27 PM

Shuttie xrotatehx

In all reality, for us Mountaineers, seeing the stadium in "game day" trim was something special. I close my eyes and still hear "State" bouncing off that behemoth of a pressbox and get excited. This year is gonna be cool. Next season is going to be something for anyone to behold. I actually feel bad for Presby. I don't know that their players will have ever been in such an atmosphere. I only hope that the crowd is loud and proud, but not ****ty drunk.

KiddBrewer
August 18th, 2008, 09:32 PM
here ya go bud.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44383

feb18blacksunday
August 18th, 2008, 11:14 PM
KB looked good Saturday but 30k I don't think is gonna happen.We've 26k seats and 4k on the grass is out of the question,plus the fire marshall isn't gonna let that happen. I was privy to that conversation.

Saint3333
August 19th, 2008, 07:43 AM
KBS will seat 21,000 for 2008. In 2007 they allowed 12,000 grass/standing room only seats, I'm assuming 9,000 will be allowed for 2008, thus 30,000 is a possibility.

All permanent seats are sold out for the year as well as 4,000 grass seats for homecoming and Furman. ASU will have 30K at least two games this year and IMO the home opener as well.

appfan2008
August 19th, 2008, 07:49 AM
KB looked good Saturday but 30k I don't think is gonna happen.We've 26k seats and 4k on the grass is out of the question,plus the fire marshall isn't gonna let that happen. I was privy to that conversation.

dont come in here if you dont know what you are talking about!!!

only just shy of 21k seats and last year we had more than 10k on the grass every game... you do the math... if we do that again that is OVER 30k!!!